Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Uselessrouge View Post
    is this the first animated darklegacycomic? :O
    Nope, Keydar has done other ones.

http://www.darklegacycomics.com/685
    http://www.darklegacycomics.com/673
    http://www.darklegacycomics.com/672
    http://www.darklegacycomics.com/657
    Last edited by Laerrus; 2019-09-09 at 07:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Soo, image for "Battlechest" and PTR versions of WoW with flying mount somehow means that they'll add flying to Classic, via cash shop (of course). I knew comments in news section are stupid, but have some limits. And if you're trolling, be at least funny one.
    Wait some days and you will see the flying mount will be cost 20 euro each .

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maudib View Post
    Would you look at that? Blizzard using flying to hock modern WoW. Even though it's not available until it is no longer relevant and good only for leveling alts.
    And this after they took the position that flying was bad for the game... apparently it's not bad for marketing.

I suspect, with the success of Classic, that Blizzard will revisit their stance on flying and make it available sooner in future patches. While Classic did not have flying... people left it because they changed so much. For those that loved flying changing how it was earned it drove a lot of people away.

Maybe they will... maybe they won't. As long as they get by with marketing it without having to give it until it's usefulness as a gating mechanism has passed.... maybe they'll just status quo it.
    What are you talking about? One of the most famous (and iconic) artworks of WoW is from vanilla and it's a dwarf flying on a gryphon. This is almost a callback of sorts.
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

Quote Originally Posted by Sluvs View Post
    What are you talking about? One of the most famous (and iconic) artworks of WoW is from vanilla and it's a dwarf flying on a gryphon. This is almost a callback of sorts.
    What he said. I understood that reference.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Ah, Dark Legacy - always cutting straight to the meat of an issue. Your side, my side, and the camp that just wants to watch the world burn.

Indeed it's iconic. And what differentiated WoW from other MMOs. And in WoD they tried to completely remove it from, the game. The result? So may people unsubbed that they reversed their decision. Then released pathfinder system to time gate flying until after it's of no relevance to the game.

And here they are using flying again as a draw... there are PLENTY of iconic images in WoW history. Let's hope this is a tease to what 9.0 brings.. flight right away and content actually designed with it in mind.. maybe even flight based combat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maudib View Post
    Indeed it's iconic. And what differentiated WoW from other MMOs. And in WoD they tried to completely remove it from, the game. The result? So may people unsubbed that they reversed their decision. Then released pathfinder system to time gate flying until after it's of no relevance to the game.

And here they are using flying again as a draw... there are PLENTY of iconic images in WoW history. Let's hope this is a tease to what 9.0 brings.. flight right away and content actually designed with it in mind.. maybe even flight based combat.
    But that is not my point. My point is that this is just a call back, it's just an artwork and you are overthinking it.
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

Clearly the old classic dwarf on a gryphon means that a class overhaul is on the way to the PTR and a new talent system is coming!

Or it can just be a dward on a gryphon.

So the dwarf and belf on the gryphon and the bat. Only me or does it look like they are both headed towards the same target like they are in together, Doesn't look like the bat rider is chasing the gryphon. The angles doesn't line up. Confirmation of the removal of factions ?

A Wildhammer Dwarf flying for the base game art? It makes no sense... at all.

i saw all of them , never realized they had monvings ones

but i like it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by javierdsv View Post
    A Wildhammer Dwarf flying for the base game art? It makes no sense... at all.
    only thing I can think of is the OLD OLD OLD "default" loading screen was a dwarf on a Griffon
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

That DLC is one panel too long.

Someone call r/comedyhomicide

Look at all the kids and haters who don't even know gryphon and wyvern riders were a thing before flying in WoW.

It's so cringy to see people thinking Blizzard would actually add flying to Classic, where they are keeping so many inconveniences just to have it closer to the real experience.

Sometimes I read mmochamp and think "man I guess the community is really unhappy" then I see this and remember how so many people are detached from reality here.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Tarx View Post
    Flying in Classic confirmed. Pay real money for get flying skill in Classic .
    That would be great!

But that is not my point. My point is that this is just a call back, it's just an artwork and you are overthinking it.
    Blizzard doesn't "underthink" anything. They choose their images carefully and with reason. I suggest we just wait and we'll see what Blizz has in store for flying.

Quote Originally Posted by jk1895 View Post
    That would be great!

Do you think so?
    They'll just kill the soul of the authentic classic by adding a lot of pay to "win"...
    Last edited by Thrazok; 2019-09-15 at 09:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    Finally someone, who said both retail and classic sucks!
    I know, right? That sums my feelings.

15+ Year Old Account
    no flying on WoWC lol

but if they can add fly pathes OR the whistle I'ld be so happy

Quote Originally Posted by Ragu4 View Post
    Someone needs to feed the gryphon or something, it looks thin to me.
    But then he won't be able to fly!
    Last edited by Lionwoman; 2019-09-11 at 03:50 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Irian View Post
    I love how many people go the "fuck feminism!! ruining society!" Never change, "/r/incels" champion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Moose Fandango View Post
    No more eeeelves!