Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    The monk abilities were based on tiger, crane, ox, and dragon on panda land.. the monk had the same philosophy as panda land (bring balance to yourself). The militant pandas were all basically monks.. like are you serious? You just didnt play mop did you?
    That wasn't the plot of MoP though. The plot of MoP was the Alliance and Horde discovering a new continent and fighting over it. Mogu, Troll, and Mantid stuff, Garrosh going crazy, discovering the remains of an Old God, stealing it and triggering a Horde rebellion which led to the Alliance and Horde laying Siege to Orgrimmar and deposing him.

Again, what part of that plot involved Monks exactly?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    OK, it's actually gotten pretty sad how fervently you're trying to connect Tinkering with void/shadow. I'm going to end this argument here because arguing with you is like trying to convince a religious fanatic that Zeus isn't real. Can't compete with the fanaticism of someone that has an entire Tinkerer concept in their sig. I just don't care as much as you do bro.

Later.
    I didn't say Tinkering with Void and Shadow, I said technology vs the Old Gods which is a repeated plot point in BFA.
    My comic series inspired by WoW and MMOs:

Tinker Class Concept 2018 Dragonsworn Class Concept 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Art the Clown View Post
    Just watched Bellular's new video and I think he would disagree.

Belular makes about 10 videos a day which are mostly clickbait (I mean look at the way the screen is here. It's pure clickbait with the way the wording is done next to the Sylvanas image. No I will not accept "BUT I HAS TO CAUSE ALGORITHMS!" as an excuse for him.)

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Actually I would argue that the Tinker would have as much connection to an Old Gods expansion as the Monk class did to MoP.
    No because
    Monks fit the theme
    The lore within the expansion made the class a tie in to the foundation of pandaria
    First emperor was the first monk

Now tinkers

We get anti old God tech fast enough to replicate for a battalion and n'zoth just sits back letting it happen

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Belular makes about 10 videos a day which are mostly clickbait (I mean look at the way the screen is here. It's pure clickbait with the way the wording is done next to the Sylvanas image. No I will not accept "BUT I HAS TO CAUSE ALGORITHMS!" as an excuse for him.)
    Also remember if he was spreading a leak that was correct then blizzard would blacklist his ass harder than they did preach

- - - Updated - - -

That wasn't the plot of MoP though. The plot of MoP was the Alliance and Horde discovering a new continent and fighting over it. Mogu, Troll, and Mantid stuff, Garrosh going crazy, discovering the remains of an Old God, stealing it and triggering a Horde rebellion which led to the Alliance and Horde laying Siege to Orgrimmar and deposing him.

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't say Tinkering with Void and Shadow, I said technology vs the Old Gods which is a repeated plot point in BFA.
    Titan tech yes

Our tech....nah

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

How did we discover the heart??
    Because of Sha
    How did we discover Sha?
    Shado pan
    Who are they?
    Monks

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    No because
    Monks fit the theme
    The lore within the expansion made the class a tie in to the foundation of pandaria
    First emperor was the first monk

Now tinkers

We get anti old God tech fast enough to replicate for a battalion and n'zoth just sits back letting it happen
    Quick question; Do you believe that the Titans are a part of Old God lore? Just curious.

Titan tech yes

Our tech....nah
    We already had an example of a Goblin inventor merging exotic technology (Legion) with Goblin technology.
    Last edited by Teriz; 2019-09-11 at 12:30 AM.

how do you know its clickbait and utter bs
    a while ago bellular made a video of how the next expansion is dragon isle based , a theory based on another 4chan fake leak
    now he makes a video about shadowlands , so not only he is making low effort clickbait videos he is contradicting himself.

i like how the guy cant develop a shitty 2d game yet he talks like he is in aaa game developing

Quick question; Do you believe that the Titans are a part of Old God lore? Just curious.

We already had an example of a Goblin inventor merging exotic technology (Legion) with Goblin technology.
    Are we getting a Titan class??

No the idea of a tinker is the amalgamation of Titan and our tech

Now combining legion tech and ours is one thing

Titan tech is literally the only thing that even now is a huge mystery

But can you explain how the invention of a tinker that is the new class in the idea of shadowlands can both be a creation to fight old gods are n azeroth and a class for players in the shadowlands

To answer your question though yes they are

The problem is they kind of missed their opportunity with tinker's with Mechagon. How does tinker directly match the fantasy of going to the realm of the dead or a shadow dimension? It doesn't. There are so many other opportunities for them to do with this theme such as ehtereals race or a shadow hunter/dark ranger class. Maybe you'll get your tinkers when we have the Blingtron war expansion.
    Last edited by GreenJesus; 2019-09-11 at 02:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by niztheundead87 View Post
    how do you know its clickbait and utter bs
    a while ago bellular made a video of how the next expansion is dragon isle based , a theory based on another 4chan fake leak
    now he makes a video about shadowlands , so not only he is making low effort clickbait videos he is contradicting himself.

i like how the guy cant develop a shitty 2d game yet he talks like he is in aaa game developing
    Any leak talked about by a person with a business relationship to blizz is fake because I don't think even bellular is dumb enough to get blacklisted

- - - Updated - - -

The problem is they kind of missed their opportunity with tinker's with Mechagon. How does tinker directly match the fantasy of going to the realm of the dead or a shadow dimension? It doesn't. Maybe you'll get your tinkers when we have the Blingtron war expansion.
    He will find a way to make it work because God damn it we need steampunk classes and the shadowlands and he can justify it

Just don't point out the plot holes because he will pull a hunter and misdirect

Are we getting a Titan class??
    We're possibly getting a class that utilizes Titan technology.

No the idea of a tinker is the amalgamation of Titan and our tech

Now combining legion tech and ours is one thing

Titan tech is literally the only thing that even now is a huge mystery
    And Legion tech isn't? Isn't Legion tech partially Titan derived since Sargeras controls it?

Also once again we've had a Goblin inventor repurpose a titan device back in MoP. The only other race to do that were the Mogu thousands of years ago.

But can you explain how the invention of a tinker that is the new class in the idea of shadowlands can both be a creation to fight old gods are n azeroth and a class for players in the shadowlands
    I was under the impression that the device that Mekkatorque and Gallywix create allows us to teleport in and out of the Shadowlands at will.

To answer your question though yes they are
    Good.

- - - Updated - - -

The problem is they kind of missed their opportunity with tinker's with Mechagon. How does tinker directly match the fantasy of going to the realm of the dead or a shadow dimension? It doesn't.
    Ghostbuster gimmicks.

There are so many other opportunities for them to do with this theme such as ehtereals race or a shadow hunter/dark ranger class. Maybe you'll get your tinkers when we have the Blingtron war expansion.
    Thing is that Shadow Hunters and Dark Rangers are pretty much already in the class lineup.

- - - Updated - - -

He will find a way to make it work because God damn it we need steampunk classes and the shadowlands and he can justify it

Just don't point out the plot holes because he will pull a hunter and misdirect
    FYI, I'm not randomly assigning the Tinker class to these Shadowlands leaks, someone else is. I'm just showing ways that Blizzard can justify it, if these leaks are true.

We're possibly getting a class that utilizes Titan technology.

And Legion tech isn't? Isn't Legion tech partially Titan derived since Sargeras controls it?

Also once again we've had a Goblin inventor repurpose a titan device back in MoP. The only other race to do that were the Mogu thousands of years ago.

I was under the impression that the device that Mekkatorque and Gallywix create allows us to teleport in and out of the Shadowlands at will.

Good.

- - - Updated - - -

Ghostbuster gimmicks.

Thing is that Shadow Hunters and Dark Rangers are pretty much already in the class lineup.

- - - Updated - - -

FYI, I'm not randomly assigning the Tinker class to these Shadowlands leaks, someone else is. I'm just showing ways that Blizzard can justify it, if these leaks are true.
    Why would they do it when we already have characters like Voljin zandalari girl and Alleria??

Why would they do it when we already have characters like Voljin zandalari girl and Alleria??
    1. Because it seems bizarre to attempt to use Shadow magic against beings that are pure Shadow magic.
    2. Because the Shaman and Hunter classes and Void Elves already cover what those characters can do.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    I mean on 8. an island full of mechagnomes didn't really fit the theme of this expansion but that didn't stop anybody.
    Plus, its not like Mechagon could have held an entire expansion, anyway. Tinkers sound like they could be creative and fun. I dunno why some people are so drawn to the edgelord bracket, with some saying Necromancers would be better. That sounds like it would just be death knights in evening gowns.
    Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    Jacob Wohl trying to scam Robert Mueller is like the scene in the first 10 minutes of every Terminator film where a guy punches the robot and breaks his hand
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    But there is also one more fundamental truth about Americans that plays to our favor: we love to smash down those we lift up. That's as American as apple pie. There has not been a President in the post-war era, except maybe Eisenhower and Kennedy (who didn't live long), who hasn't been felled by something they said or did.

Ghostbuster gimmicks.
    I find it funny that you are willing to have the class you want so badly you've made threads on it for years and years be reduced to being a bad pop culture parody instead of having the class as it has existed in Warcraft since WC3.

1. Because it seems bizarre to attempt to use Shadow magic against beings that are pure Shadow magic.
    2. Because the Shaman and Hunter classes and Void Elves already cover what those characters can do.
    It seems bizarre to use shadow magic to reach shadow dimension and use its powers ? okay welcome to ignore.

They could he specs.. idk.. makes more sense than tinkers in a shadow dimension/death expansion.
    Last edited by GreenJesus; 2019-09-11 at 02:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    I find it funny that you are willing to have the class you want so badly you've made threads on it for years and years be reduced to being a bad pop culture parody instead of having the class as it has existed in Warcraft since WC3.
    Again, I'm just going off the Shadowland leaks, and our back and forth is operating under the assumption that the Shadowlands will be the next expansion.

The older Shadowland leak stated that the Tinker class would utilize "Ghostbuster gimmicks", which is why i brought it up.

Again, I'm just going off the Shadowland leaks, and our back and forth is operating under the assumption that the Shadowlands will be the next expansion.

The older Shadowland leak stated that the Tinker class would utilize "Ghostbuster gimmicks", which is why i brought it up.
    A joke class for joke races I guess.

It seems bizarre to use shadow magic to reach shadow dimension and use its powers ? okay welcome to ignore.

They could he specs.. idk.. makes more sense than tinkers in a shadow dimension/death expansion.
    Yes, specs within an existing class, because we already have classes that can use shadow, death, and Void magic.

IDK, it makes more sense to add a class that offers us a different type of power entirely (technology).

- - - Updated - - -

A joke class for joke races I guess.

No biggie. Some people enjoy playing joke classes and races.

I guess... but im almost convinced already

No biggie. Some people enjoy playing joke classes and races.
    Very few people. Not financially responsible to add one as the key feature of an expansion.

Arcane based magitech(which is what the Azerite stuff is) has been around since BC when draenei were introduced, it's nothing new.

You know what other non-player classes have their own abilities? Battle-mages, Soulbinders, Necromancers, Shadow Hunters, Dark Rangers. Tinkers having their own abilities in game means nothing for them being playable.
    Especially since, if we're talking about "Blizzard pushing concepts", we can also say Blizzard "pushed" necromancers in BfA, with witches and how they work with necromancy with their wicker constructs, and blood trolls and how they deal with blood magic. So, by that logic, Blizzard is "pushing hard" on that class concept, as well.

It's all a matter of perspective and bias.
    I did a Necromancer thing. Check it out! All feedback welcome!
    Update 08/17: I changed how the Bone spec's golem mechanic works, as well as some other minor changes.
    I also did a Bard thing! Questions, comments and ideas, all welcome!
    Update 09/02: Apparently the mods decided to merge my class concept thread with an existing one.