Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ...
4
5
6
7
8
... LastLast
  1. #101
    That is a lot of rambling to be wrong as you are.

  2. #102
    Titan Teriz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Beach City
    Posts
    14,393
    Quote Originally Posted by Stardrift View Post
    You act as if shamans and DKs and whoever else wouldn't have a chance to shine.

    Not to mention you're being butthurt over a leak. It's absolutely silly to react like this. You people have the weirdest ticks.
    There's a lot of butthurt Necromancer fans out there apparently.
    My comic series inspired by WoW and MMOs:

    Tinker Class Concept 2018 Dragonsworn Class Concept 2019

  3. #103
    Quote Originally Posted by ilgynoth View Post
    No, she has not be reborn. Sylvanas is still Sylvanas. She is the same person, with the difference her soul being hold with necromantic magic to her dead body.
    Saying Sylvanas is not the same person as the Banshee Queen, is, how I already said, methaphorical. Technically it is wrong. Methaphorical it can work.
    But then again, her death makes no sense. There is nothing that could make her death somehow activate an effect that would release all old gods. It doesnt make sense. There is no connenction. She can die or not, it wont change anything.
    While its not the same for Alleria or even Azshara. Bouth, Alleria and Azshara could trigger something with their death that brings back the other old gods. specially Alleria
    Here's my view: either one of us could be right when it comes to the discussion on Sylvanas' personality and whether she is now to be considered a different person. Is the Lich King a different person from Arthas, or Bolvar? I think so. But regardless, the thing about Il'gynoth's prophecy is that while his claims have all turned out to be true so far, they also leave room for some poetry. For example, he calls Magni the King of Diamonds. That's not Magni's title, and he technically isn't a King over a bunch of diamonds either. But it's a nice way of alluding to him without having it be too literal. Same deal with Boy-King Anduin and Lord of Ravens Odyn. So when Il'gynoth says "on her third death", I think it's fine to consider the metaphorical meaning. On her quest to ensure eternal life and avoid damnation, Sylvanas has died twice and is about to die a third time (probably).

    It works in lots of ways.

    Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    Haha, oh god. I'm so coming back to this thread on Nov 1st if the leak is true.
    See you then! Here's something to ponder: the Day of the Dead is November 1, which is when the Shadowlands is meant to be closest to the world of the living! (insert shocked emoji)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cmx View Post
    actually tldr
    That's fair. I might add a small TLDR at the top.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post
    I don't think the leak ever said we're not getting a level squish. Also coming out of the shadowlands at the end of it is the perfect opportunity for a world revamp.
    One version of the leaks did AFAIK. It said the level squish had been postponed and that there was no world revamp in the expansion.

    Why is coming out of the Shadowlands a perfect opportunity for a world revamp, more than, say, coming out of Kul Tiras?

    I think the biggest excuse they could have for a revamp is if the current world got smoked. An event akin to the Shattering. What that is remains to be seen. Perhaps the Old Gods temporarily corrupt it, and we need to purge it. Perhaps the Shadowlands is a thing in the next expansion, but instead it takes the form of the actual spirit world leaking into Azeroth, so there are dead things everywhere and what was once alive starts to wither and die, unless we stop it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Irian View Post
    I mean, it could be. But your argument about why it's fake is just "I don't think that's it so it's fake". Also, Shadowlands leaks never said anything about whether there is or isn't a level squish, and the survey didn't specifically say it would come next expansion.

    There have actually been credible leaks that were shitty cam pictures. I'm not saying Shadowlands is real, idk if it is or not. No reason to make an account about it and fixate on it, time will tell.
    See my quote reply above yours re: squish. And the leak specifically states that the level squish had been postponed, so if you believe the leak then you also need to accept the claim that the squish was planned for this upcoming expansion, not further into the future.

    And the reason I made the account is because I always get excited to hop into the pre-announcement debate this time of year. Last time I created an account called "Jaina at Gamescom" or something akin to that. I just name them based on the most recent news which got me fired up enough to make a post. I used to have a regular account way back.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrathius View Post
    Main reason I think it's fake is that it doesn't really match what Blizzard has told us about the coming patches. Ion said we would know who the final boss is at the end of the 8.2 cinematic -which obviously suggests it's going to be N'Zoth, and certainly does not suggest the whole "Alliance/Horde" thing in any way. Like, I know the leak tried to explain it, but if you have to explain it then it's not clear enough for people to "know".

    They've also repeatedly stated Sylvanas isn't dying. Now, maybe you could argue that it "doesn't count" because everybody dies and it's probably not for real, but that's still an unnecessary contradiction. If she really were temporarily dying, they could have said something more ambiguous like "isn't going anywhere".
    To be fair, one of the Shadowlands leaks attempts to fix this by suggesting that the final end bosses were in the Eternal Palace cinematic - Jaina and Lor'themar. But this seems a bit far-fetched to me. If they weren't in there, the "leaker" might instead have gone with "Azshara kind of died in the cinematic and death is in the Shadowlands, so... confirmed I guess?"

    Mind giving me a source for Blizzard saying Sylvanas won't die? Genuinely curious to read about it.

    Quote Originally Posted by AngerFork View Post
    Interesting reasoning behind Shadowlands being fake. In the interest of debate, allow me to look at them piece-by-piece, note where I agree/disagree, then follow that up by looking at where you see the game going.

    Full disclosure first: I too don't buy the leak being real.

    This first reason I tend to agree with. The leaks that prove to be true aren't the ones with fancy screen images, logos, and maps...they are the ones with little information from a random poster who just happened to catch the right presentation. That being said, Blizz would absolutely work on doing some of those presentations well in advance for certain in-house investors and people in the office. A simple slide deck showing the plans and starting map outlines go a long way towards fleshing out the idea in the design stage.

    While the leak does tend to explain way too much (another reason I don't buy it), I'm not so sure the lore of the leak ever fully hits ridiculous. To use the examples you've listed: As the Shadowlands seem to span all worlds (though we don't know a ton about it), there may well be a connection to the former world of K'aresh and the Shadowlands yet to be seen. As for the Night Elves, if we are to work with former fallen champions, it stands to reason that said these champions would already be prepping their potential army for the conflict at hand. The Lich King has also been showing up more and more, so he isn't super surprising in an expansion involving the Shadowlands. And any sort of Horde/Alliance unification will be brittle at first, which means that it could easily break early.

    Still though, there is way too much info here for this to be legit IMO.

    Anyone could have to be sure, but somewhere one of the ideas that people are stitching together will be decently close to correct. People pre-BfA were stitching together South Seas expansions around Kul Tiras for some time, as well as expansion ideas looking at Zandalar.

    This isn't a reason for it to be fake, it's more just recognition that there are other options. This one at least has images and extra lore behind it, as opposed to many other paths we've seen.

    It's worth noting in the game dev world that plans change all the time, even ones that have been in motion for some time. While there's a decent chance that a level squish is still yet to come, if Blizz is anxious to get us out of BfA and into whatever 9.0 is, cutting back on the level squish to get more content out is not out of the question. I would suspect that if the level squish were set up, Blizz would likely start out with a small test model and update it from there, working it into any new talent systems being added to the game.

    If Blizz didn't feel the level squish was up to their standards yet and were trying to get the next expansion ready to show at Blizzcon, the level squish seems like a good thing to jettison to get the content ready and playable first, especially if they want to ensure the system they build isn't just re-squished every couple expansions.

    No doubt, Blizz has been updating assets & zones within the Warfront system. They are setting up the tools to update more of the world should they wish, but we've already seen how that goes thanks to Cataclysm.

    People missing their old quests, lack of endgame content due to resources being spent on the world revamp, zones that are ignored at the end simply due to not enough time...we've seen a world revamp already and it wasn't exactly pretty. The new textures/models will help some, but that only goes so far when you have to redo everything.

    As for the Classic link, redoing the world would not be covered due to Classic. A lot of the content currently in Classic isn't in Retail WoW as Cataclysm covered most of that up.

    As for the "Rebrand" image, the dev/design team is not the marketing team, though they likely do work together. If the rebrand were meant to start showing some sort of WoW revamp, one would think it would have hit near or post-Blizzcon, not 2 months beforehand. Even if a world revamp is to come, this feels like an unrelated piece IMO.

    Arguably, the same could have been said for the Emerald Dream/Nightmare and that was a raid in Legion. However, if the Shadowlands does indeed touch all, then there well could be a continent that isn't part of Azeroth that we would visit, particularly with the Ny'alotha portal that is in the map image. This may well point instead to there being a physical representation of whatever that continent shown would link up with, but we'd be in the Shadow portion.

    Plus, look at Helheim. That doesn't currently seem to be a mirror of anything we see in Azeroth, yet it is still has been rumored to be a part of the Shadowlands.

    Not that I don't see your point here, but it's moreso that there are reasons that this could be the case.

    Agree here, especially when you look at the models in the screenshot. There's a lot of cut/paste that we can see there.

    Also worth noting that the Harbor shown in that screenshot is in great shape for being involved in an invasion where everyone dies.

    Realistically, the Tinker doesn't fit with the theme of most expansions. That in part is why Taliesen was thinking that Blizz may be simply putting the idea of the Tinker in our heads now, so it doesn't necessarily feel like it has to fit later. That being said, you could pretty much shoehorn in Tinkers to any expansion if you try hard enough.

    Agreed. There's no reason to launch a 10-boss raid only to throw it away only a short time later. If the timeframe is to be believed, 8.3 would instead have a shorter raid, like maybe 6 bosses or so.

    We do know what her motivation was, but we don't know what it currently is. Becoming Warchief and whatever her deal with Helya is may well have changed that motive, not to mention whomever put her up as Warchief in the first place.

    There's a lot to unpack here. First, I do agree with the time frame that you see here. That follows what we've largely seen, though I suspect that we'll instead get Alpha mid-to-late Spring, with pre-patch coming in late summer (August).

    As for the theme itself, there's a lot of weird aspects there. Why all the stuff about the Dragon Isles/Dragonsworn if they really aren't doing much of anything there? It seems like we're going out to the Dragon Isles only to hear the Dragons say "go get 'em kid!" I'm also really not sure why Odyn would be the one releasing Yogg-Saron when we seemingly have an already great candidate to do so in N'Zoth.

    Also, the Allied Races...why Saberon? Aside from seeing a few escape in the Mag'har scenario, there really isn't a good reason to link them into the Horde aside from just trying to fit a Worgen-style race in place. And the idea of Classic races being able to choose their faction but Allied Races not able to just feels weird to me, especially when several Allied Races seem like they'd be better fits for choosing their faction (Highmountain Tauren fit better with the Alliance than Night Elves do with the Horde atm).

    But the meat of this for sure has to be the world revamp, something you hinted at earlier. While I do see that we might have a need for one (we've been in the Cata world far longer than we were in the Vanilla world when that revamp happened), the main thing I find really weird is that we're only talking about doing Eastern Kingdoms & Kalimdor here. While that cuts back on the insane amount of work a world revamp would be, it also seems really weird that the old continents would only be accessible via the Caverns of Time so soon after we got the new portal rooms. I also feel like the reforging you mention here seems a bit strange...like darkness covers everything and suddenly, new Azeroth!! Cata had a strong explanation for this with Deathwing coming out...what would be the driving force here aside from plain darkness?
    Thank you for a long and interesting reply. I agree with a lot of what you have to say.

    On a few occasions you interpret events differently from me, and offer alternative explanations as to why things are the way they are. In my view, that's great, because it goes further to show that that's all we're all really doing here. Including the alleged leaker. We can all put together these individual puzzle pieces from the last couple of years and create a compelling narrative, or a seemingly logical and somewhat cohesive version of future events. But we can just as easily pluck apart the theories other people come up with.

    You raise some good points in response to my own hypothetical future scenario which I outlined at the end of my post, and that's kind of my point. The same type of scrutiny you apply to my concept, I'm applying to the Shadowlands leaker (as should we all). While there remain things which seem questionable or downright forced in his concept, we should remain cautious and sceptical about the entire thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Coldfire989 View Post
    That is a lot of rambling to be wrong as you are.
    That is an unnecessarily provocative response in order to make such a small point. I invite you to point out where or how I'm wrong.

  4. #104
    Quote Originally Posted by ilgynoth View Post
    Asmon is just watching with 90k+ viewers Bellulars new shadowlands leak Video. So that "fake?" leak will gets even more attention now. I bet you are mad , arent you?
    Also, anything that Asmon says becomes true. He wanted Classic and we got Classic. He's also one of the top raiders both in Classic and retail so he knows his lore. Asmon probably has direct line to Blizzard, an influencer of that caliber is probably in on all the secret stuff they're planning.

    The OP is just salty because Asmon is always right about these things.

  5. #105
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoMana View Post
    Also, anything that Asmon says becomes true. He wanted Classic and we got Classic. He's also one of the top raiders both in Classic and retail so he knows his lore. Asmon probably has direct line to Blizzard, an influencer of that caliber is probably in on all the secret stuff they're planning.

    The OP is just salty because Asmon is always right about these things.
    I haven't even read or watched his analysis on this issue, so it's difficult for me to me salty about it.

    What I do know is that I've played Warcraft since 1996. I've watched every single BlizzCon and participated in every data mining season and pre-announcement speculation.

    I predicted that Legion would be announced at Gamescom in 2015 when everyone said there was no way.

    Hell, I even made fan concepts for order halls, world quests and mount equipment before Blizzard even announced it.

    We'll see what happens in a few weeks.

  6. #106
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlands-is-fake View Post
    I haven't even read or watched his analysis on this issue, so it's difficult for me to me salty about it.

    What I do know is that I've played Warcraft since 1996. I've watched every single BlizzCon and participated in every data mining season and pre-announcement speculation.

    I predicted that Legion would be announced at Gamescom in 2015 when everyone said there was no way.

    Hell, I even made fan concepts for order halls, world quests and mount equipment before Blizzard even announced it.

    We'll see what happens in a few weeks.
    With all that experience, you are nothing against Asmon. He has 90k+ followers.

  7. #107
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoMana View Post
    Also, anything that Asmon says becomes true. He wanted Classic and we got Classic. He's also one of the top raiders both in Classic and retail so he knows his lore. Asmon probably has direct line to Blizzard, an influencer of that caliber is probably in on all the secret stuff they're planning.

    The OP is just salty because Asmon is always right about these things.
    sorry to burst this bubble of yours but asmon was never top tier raider , not even close to it , he is literally getting carried .
    >we got classic because many people have been asking it for years , asmon is just annother person you have to thank the people playing the private servers for years
    >he started by making videos of how to make gold ,henced the gold in his name ,and how he was cleaning his room
    >having many followers means nothing , people believe the earth is flat
    >bellular and asmon using a fake leak from 4chan to stir up the usual ragemob like they did before with bfa and the so called twilight expac

    i seriously feel pitty for the imbeciles that follow blindly asmon and bellular like they are some kind of prophets and attack anyone that disagrees with them

  8. #108
    Quote Originally Posted by niztheundead87 View Post
    sorry to burst this bubble of yours but asmon was never top tier raider , not even close to it , he is literally getting carried .
    >we got classic because many people have been asking it for years , asmon is just annother person you have to thank the people playing the private servers for years
    How many twitch followers do you have? Not 90k I bet. Asmon created Classic and we should be thankful for his streams.

  9. #109
    Two things. It's widely accepted that it was Mueh'zala that gifted Odyn his sight into the Shadowlands, as he is the loa of death and lives there. Two, Saberon would require some hardcore retconning or lore fuckery. Because they are native to AU Draenor and it's already been set in stone we used the last thing that would get us to Draenor to grab the mag'har. As a bonus, I hope to the high heavens Vulpera never become an allied race.

    Other than that, you're pretty much spot on with all your points.

  10. #110
    Too much efforts have been put in this thread first post... why would you spend 5 hours writing and formating something like that, that's just insane...

  11. #111
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoMana View Post
    How many twitch followers do you have? Not 90k I bet. Asmon created Classic and we should be thankful for his streams.
    dude. We get it. You are a worshipper of that toxic excuse of a human being. But he's not the freaking Messiah of WoW. Asmon didn't create shit. There are PLENTY of people who wanted Classic before him. To say that he created Classic is quite possibly the most absurd thing I've ever seen someone say on these forums. And I've been a member of the forums for seven fucking years.

  12. #112
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoMana View Post
    How many twitch followers do you have? Not 90k I bet. Asmon created Classic and we should be thankful for his streams.
    Twitch followers means he's a good entertainer. That's all. It doesn't mean he's a reliable source of information and 90k isn't enough to be called an "influencer"

  13. #113
    The Lightbringer therealstegblob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Kill All Mages
    Posts
    3,357
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    Two things. It's widely accepted that it was Mueh'zala that gifted Odyn his sight into the Shadowlands, as he is the loa of death and lives there. Two, Saberon would require some hardcore retconning or lore fuckery. Because they are native to AU Draenor and it's already been set in stone we used the last thing that would get us to Draenor to grab the mag'har. As a bonus, I hope to the high heavens Vulpera never become an allied race.

    Other than that, you're pretty much spot on with all your points.
    Saberon and other draenor wildlife/creatures are present in Azeroth after the mag'har allied race questline, when the mag'har teleport to MU Azeroth (I have to barf just thinking about all that, but I digress). The draenor wildlife run off into the Barrens.

    Anyways, OP, your thread is good but you're really throwing your pearls before swine by posting it here. Most of the posts in this thread are just painfully fucking stupid, but that's MMOChampion for you.
    i am not the real stegblob. My blog where I review books and crap.

  14. #114
    Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    Saberon and other draenor wildlife/creatures are present in Azeroth after the mag'har allied race questline, when the mag'har teleport to MU Azeroth (I have to barf just thinking about all that, but I digress). The draenor wildlife run off into the Barrens.

    Anyways, OP, your thread is good but you're really throwing your pearls before swine by posting it here. Most of the posts in this thread are just painfully fucking stupid, but that's MMOChampion for you.
    Even if that is the case, I doubt there is anywhere NEAR enough Saberon on Azeroth for them to be an allied race. If some of them did scamper through the portal before it closed, there'd be less Saberon on Azeroth than there are Quel'dorei.

  15. #115
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Not entirely true. It could very well be the case the Sylvanas and the rest of the gang are fighting it out in the Shadowlands, while the Gnomes, Goblins, and Mechagnomes are fighting N'Zoth and Azshara with titan-based weaponry on Azeroth. The latter essentially buying time for everyone else.
    So the remaining fighters on azeroth have enough time to not only save the King of gnomes but also upgrade their equipment so much let's say they combine it with the technology found in ulduar and they can stop the combined forces of all of the mini bug types which are found on each continent along with the cult members along with the twilight dragons along with the ethereals and a long with all of the void entities that we have had to fight off

    So they have enough time to build that weaponry and let's even say that the black prince is helping them and during that the lich King who last we saw is frozen in ice in the North and the queen of the valkyr who is alive at least according to what we see in game all come in and fight the void who is supposed to be using the rift lands in order to infiltrate things like the emerald dream even though avoid has already infiltrated the emerald dream and thus does not need the shadowlands to do it

    also add in the fact that the low of death who is currently the low of death as the other lowa have referred to him as so suddenly lose his title and becomes a servant to another lower who is suddenly stronger than him even though they get their power from the amount of worshippers they have

    and we are supposed to forget that the shadowlands in and of itself is supposed to be a copy of azeroth at least that is also what is shown in that screenshot while at the same time it is a completely different continent with no shared zones so does that mean that we are in a shadowlands version of azeroth until being brought to the shadowlands and why is it all of a sudden green when in the past any time that you are dead you are essentially a blue spirit

    now I'm also not going to point out that Twitter now has pictures of the mechagnomes on those ship banners instead of the shattered mask because that would kind of proved a YouTuber that said making that fix screenshot would be a lot of work wrong

    So back to the story which essentially has sylvanas dying which is the one thing that her entire character is about stopping and we are to assume that death is the enemy of the void even though it could be argued that it is undef and the reason why we are taking the fact that death and all the forces of death are enemies of the void is because of a comic in which of the void is telling her sister to kill her and not really much else other than demon saying that she's the Ally of the enemy of all things and people assuming that the third death is her even though it can fit a couple other characters now

    Now why would the lich King who is supposed to be holding back the scourge and protecting the rest of the world from it leave to go to the shadowlands

    Why would hell yeah suddenly want to help us instead of kill us since we killed her

    Why would the lich King take a side in this battle and if you try to say it's because they reveal that Talia is his daughter he has had no problem with killing a lot of people and he didn't even really care when we brought a dead Spirit to him and said that he did not want to work with sylvanas because she and dangers the balance

    so we are looking at the lich King who is one of the mighty power houses currently on azeroth deciding that he no longer cares about the balance because the only way to correct the balance is to go to stormwind find out about his daughter choose a side and then kill everyone which essentially makes him choosing a side pointless because he could have just killed everyone anyways

    We are also supposed to believe that the the characters will no longer hold a grudge against the other faction despite them just being murdered by them and we are also supposed to believe that all of the horde leaders decide to rally behind sylvanas last minute despite this entire expansion kind of being based on them slowly turning against her one by one

    But let's throw that all out the window and say that tinkerers are the new class because even though every single last class has fit into an expansion in some way shape or form and the only argument that you can make is in the case of the monk but if you look at the lore that we had thanks to the more Walker's it explain how monks came to be so even when the game launched there was already established lore for why the monks were there and what they were doing while tinkerers are simply going to be based on technology that does not currently exist but will exist will be powerful enough to fight the old gods which is something that the current Titan technology on azeroth struggles with and will be mass-produced in a way to quickly and efficiently fight back the black empire

    And this will happen very quickly because the old God will know when everyone dies so he will know when to make his move and he has someone known as the strongest sorceress on the planet as his pawn and he is just going to wait around until the leader of the goblins who is not tech savvy at all find a way to revive the leader of the gnomes who is extremely brilliant but is likely not smarter then the creator of the mechagnomes and will managed to perfect this technology and win the war

    Yeah I don't see about a hundred plot holes with that at all

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    Even if that is the case, I doubt there is anywhere NEAR enough Saberon on Azeroth for them to be an allied race. If some of them did scamper through the portal before it closed, there'd be less Saberon on Azeroth than there are Quel'dorei.
    dude void elves exist I don't think there's a problem with them making them an allied race even though I would say the next allied races we get would probably be deep sea jinyu just based on the fact that there's a racial banner for them in boralus harbor and it has been there since launch

  16. #116
    The Lightbringer therealstegblob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Kill All Mages
    Posts
    3,357
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    Even if that is the case, I doubt there is anywhere NEAR enough Saberon on Azeroth for them to be an allied race. If some of them did scamper through the portal before it closed, there'd be less Saberon on Azeroth than there are Quel'dorei.
    Just like there were barely enough Void Elves to be an allied race, amiright?

    I mean I seriously doubt saberon will be an allied race because it's simply super unlikely they'd be chosen to be an allied race but "there's not enough of them" is literally not an argument. Void Elves, lorically, are meant to number in the hundreds of individuals. Lorically, there's only supposed to be one Death Knight player character in the world of Azeroth.

    If they wanted to do it, they'd do it.
    i am not the real stegblob. My blog where I review books and crap.

  17. #117
    Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    So the remaining fighters on azeroth have enough time to not only save the King of gnomes but also upgrade their equipment so much let's say they combine it with the technology found in ulduar and they can stop the combined forces of all of the mini bug types which are found on each continent along with the cult members along with the twilight dragons along with the ethereals and a long with all of the void entities that we have had to fight off

    So they have enough time to build that weaponry and let's even say that the black prince is helping them and during that the lich King who last we saw is frozen in ice in the North and the queen of the valkyr who is alive at least according to what we see in game all come in and fight the void who is supposed to be using the rift lands in order to infiltrate things like the emerald dream even though avoid has already infiltrated the emerald dream and thus does not need the shadowlands to do it

    also add in the fact that the low of death who is currently the low of death as the other lowa have referred to him as so suddenly lose his title and becomes a servant to another lower who is suddenly stronger than him even though they get their power from the amount of worshippers they have

    and we are supposed to forget that the shadowlands in and of itself is supposed to be a copy of azeroth at least that is also what is shown in that screenshot while at the same time it is a completely different continent with no shared zones so does that mean that we are in a shadowlands version of azeroth until being brought to the shadowlands and why is it all of a sudden green when in the past any time that you are dead you are essentially a blue spirit

    now I'm also not going to point out that Twitter now has pictures of the mechagnomes on those ship banners instead of the shattered mask because that would kind of proved a YouTuber that said making that fix screenshot would be a lot of work wrong

    So back to the story which essentially has sylvanas dying which is the one thing that her entire character is about stopping and we are to assume that death is the enemy of the void even though it could be argued that it is undef and the reason why we are taking the fact that death and all the forces of death are enemies of the void is because of a comic in which of the void is telling her sister to kill her and not really much else other than demon saying that she's the Ally of the enemy of all things and people assuming that the third death is her even though it can fit a couple other characters now

    Now why would the lich King who is supposed to be holding back the scourge and protecting the rest of the world from it leave to go to the shadowlands

    Why would hell yeah suddenly want to help us instead of kill us since we killed her

    Why would the lich King take a side in this battle and if you try to say it's because they reveal that Talia is his daughter he has had no problem with killing a lot of people and he didn't even really care when we brought a dead Spirit to him and said that he did not want to work with sylvanas because she and dangers the balance

    so we are looking at the lich King who is one of the mighty power houses currently on azeroth deciding that he no longer cares about the balance because the only way to correct the balance is to go to stormwind find out about his daughter choose a side and then kill everyone which essentially makes him choosing a side pointless because he could have just killed everyone anyways

    We are also supposed to believe that the the characters will no longer hold a grudge against the other faction despite them just being murdered by them and we are also supposed to believe that all of the horde leaders decide to rally behind sylvanas last minute despite this entire expansion kind of being based on them slowly turning against her one by one

    But let's throw that all out the window and say that tinkerers are the new class because even though every single last class has fit into an expansion in some way shape or form and the only argument that you can make is in the case of the monk but if you look at the lore that we had thanks to the more Walker's it explain how monks came to be so even when the game launched there was already established lore for why the monks were there and what they were doing while tinkerers are simply going to be based on technology that does not currently exist but will exist will be powerful enough to fight the old gods which is something that the current Titan technology on azeroth struggles with and will be mass-produced in a way to quickly and efficiently fight back the black empire

    And this will happen very quickly because the old God will know when everyone dies so he will know when to make his move and he has someone known as the strongest sorceress on the planet as his pawn and he is just going to wait around until the leader of the goblins who is not tech savvy at all find a way to revive the leader of the gnomes who is extremely brilliant but is likely not smarter then the creator of the mechagnomes and will managed to perfect this technology and win the war

    Yeah I don't see about a hundred plot holes with that at all

    - - - Updated - - -



    dude void elves exist I don't think there's a problem with them making them an allied race even though I would say the next allied races we get would probably be deep sea jinyu just based on the fact that there's a racial banner for them in boralus harbor and it has been there since launch
    It's not stated just how much of the Sin'dorei population became Ren'dorei so whether or not there is enough for an allied race is speculation. As for Saberon, there would have had to be a mass group of them rolling through the portal. Otherwise, they wouldn't have had time to populate their little section of Azeroth. Whatever expansion comes next will likely either be happening immediately or maybe some odd months later. Not enough for a pack of Saberon to produce offspring for an entire allied race.

  18. #118
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoMana View Post
    How many twitch followers do you have? Not 90k I bet. Asmon created Classic and we should be thankful for his streams.
    Classic is there because of people playing private servers plain and simple.

    Looking up to that sub human imbecile must be hard

  19. #119
    Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    Just like there were barely enough Void Elves to be an allied race, amiright?

    I mean I seriously doubt saberon will be an allied race because it's simply super unlikely they'd be chosen to be an allied race but "there's not enough of them" is literally not an argument. Void Elves, lorically, are meant to number in the hundreds of individuals. Lorically, there's only supposed to be one Death Knight player character in the world of Azeroth.

    If they wanted to do it, they'd do it.
    Well that's why I said if they were going to implement Saberon, they'd have to retcon shit or use lore fuckery like they did with the void elves. I'm not saying it won't happen. I more just highly DOUBT it will happen.

  20. #120
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoMana View Post
    How many twitch followers do you have? Not 90k I bet. Asmon created Classic and we should be thankful for his streams.
    Yeah we totally should say grace before logging classic.

    (Also I have 0 twitch followers, I have a job.)
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •