Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Swnem View Post
    You know... one has to be really picky to limit himself to just doing the hardest raid. If you are that picky, you don't get to say that there is no content, sorry.
    Please, by all means feel free to go back to WoW and burn yourself out in the infite hamster wheel of AP, Azerite gear, Benthic gear and titanforge, if that is your thing.
    No one said anything about limiting themselves and you're just for some reason refusing to understand that for hardcore raiders their real raid content is savage and the Alliance Raids are not comparable but you keep trying to put words in my mouth by saying I said Alliance Raids aren't content. They are content but they are not organized group content comparable to WoWs mythic (or even heroic) and Savage which is what the conversation was about before you decided to jump in. No one did said anything about AP and the like either which you quite clearly have strong feelings about but is not at all relevant to this conversation.

This also may come as a shocker to you given today's toxic MMO tribalism but people can play both games so it's not like I'm 'going back' to anything. Anyway you quite clearly have a bone to pick with WoW and it's clear you are having a hard time comprehending what I'm saying so this is going to be the last time I'm going to repeat myself.
    Last edited by leviathonlx; 2019-09-14 at 07:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by leviathonlx View Post
    No one said anything about limiting themselves and you're just for some reason refusing to understand that for hardcore raiders their real raid content is savage and the Alliance Raids are not comparable but you keep trying to put words in my mouth by saying I said Alliance Raids aren't content. They are content but they are not organized group content comparable to WoWs mythic (or even heroic) and Savage which is what the conversation was about before you decided to jump in. No one did said anything about AP and the like either which you quite clearly have strong feelings about but is not at all relevant to this conversation.

This also may come as a shocker to you given today's toxic MMO tribalism but people can play both games so it's not like I'm 'going back' to anything. Anyway you quite clearly have a bone to pick with WoW and it's clear you are having a hard time comprehending what I'm saying so this is going to be the last time I'm going to repeat myself.
    Sorry, i don't care about the 0.01% of players that think they are too cool for school.

You are saying raiders are only those that do that and it's obviously false. So, there's that. If i choose to only do the alliance raid cause i'm too cool for the hardcore raid then i only got content every 6 months. It is a self inflicted malady. If you play an mmo for just one thing, then you are doing it wrong.

I also played both btw, though atm i unsubbed to WoW. WoW is simply not good as a regular mmo atm and the content droughts are way severe for everyone wether they choose to ignore half the raiding content or not, but the story and questing is alright. I am sure to buy the next xpac and check it out, but i won't stand for people misrepresenting what FFXIV offers. It is by far a much better model i wish WoW imported. You are trying to make it sound like it's less when it's actually more for MOST players. I don't shed a tear for the guys that are too cool for what isn't the hardest content.
    Edit: Btw since watching the new patch announcement i even forgot that they add trial fights in patches as well. Those are also lair raid fights.

On another note, 10 man raiding is a highly requested WoW feature. 20 man mythic can go die in a fire. The game was too screwed up in population terms to sustain 20 man regular raids in many servers.
    Last edited by Swnem; Yesterday at 12:29 PM.