Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Gold saucer and Wolves den gear

The gear from gold saucer is lvl 50. Should i start saving up now at 35 or is the gear not that great at that lvl?

i'm lovin the look of wolves den stuff, but seems you need to join as a group for it, or can you que up via duty?
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

Wolves Den stuff is PVP related stuff, you get a quest to go there and unlock the pvp roulette, I think.
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

Quote Originally Posted by Fabled View Post
    Wolves Den stuff is PVP related stuff, you get a quest to go there and unlock the pvp roulette, I think.
    Ahh.pvp related area/town. I got the quest done, i'm not sure yet if i need to enter with a full group or if i can duty up for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Muajin76 View Post
    Ahh.pvp related area/town. I got the quest done, i'm not sure yet if i need to enter with a full group or if i can duty up for it.
    Just queue for it solo, but it'll be awhile, FF14 PVP is a different beast than the rest of the game, so not many people do it.
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    The gear from gold saucer is lvl 50. Should i start saving up now at 35 or is the gear not that great at that lvl?

i'm lovin the look of wolves den stuff, but seems you need to join as a group for it, or can you que up via duty?
    Gold saucer gear is mostly for glamouring fancy looks. You'll likely not be interested in it for combat use.

I try to keep up with the daily scratch off tickets and the weekly lottery for the MGP just to be able to buy that stuff to use as glamours. The actual gear won't be useful for wearing.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Oh...thanks! Those are some very cool glamour items then.

Fashion report weekly is the easy train to MGP: 10000 MGP for just showing up and another 50k for getting 80+ score. There is a reddit thread for it and Meoni makes a youtube version each Friday

Quote Originally Posted by Gibblewink View Post
    Fashion report weekly is the easy train to MGP: 10000 MGP for just showing up and another 50k for getting 80+ score. There is a reddit thread for it and Meoni makes a youtube version each Friday
    I have yet to get a score above 68. T.T
    What fashion report weekly?

I have yet to get a score above 68. T.T
    What fashion report weekly?
    There is a Fashion report on the official FFXIV reddit that shows people how to get a perfect 100 or an 80+ in the easiest way possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Historical Tenacity View Post
    There is a Fashion report on the official FFXIV reddit that shows people how to get a perfect 100 or an 80+ in the easiest way possible.
    Thank you for this. I'll check it out tonight.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Historical Tenacity View Post
    I'm trying to find out whether a new lvl 50 can get the items needed. *also..can you get jet black dye easily?*

Some weeks the easy 80 is crafted dyes and a couple of vendor bought items, so it can be an utter walkover. As for the Jet Black Dye it is either bought on the mog station or retainers can get it rarely on quick ventures. The latter can be sold on the MB but tend to command hefty prices so in honesty I would avoid those unless you are swimming in Gil.

for shoes. anything in the velveteen, cotton or woolen range that would work?

for shoes. anything in the velveteen, cotton or woolen range that would work?
    Not this week no
    https://external-preview.redd.it/tNK...=webp&2964ab15

Quote Originally Posted by Gibblewink View Post
    managed to get exactly 80. ill try for the title later, satisfied with the 60k
    i'm debating if i should farm for the fenrir mount or just get glamour gear from gold saucer. I reallyl love the pvp stuff..but that would take a long time to get.

Fashion report.
    Mini Cactpot every day.
    Chocobo Racing if you like that.
    Gates whenever you happen to be in the Saucer.
    And as much of the challenge log as you like every week.

Selling Tripple Triad cards that drop in dungeons is also a nice bit of MGP.
    And of course get your Cactpot tickets every week for a shot at the million MGP.

Thanks. I did buy cactpot tickets but wasnt on during the drawing, was out of town. I'm debating if i should aim for fenrir or get the turtle mount.

The cactpot tickets can be redeemed all week up to the next drawing. 200k MGP per week should be doable if you really want, but don't burn out on it. After all the idea is to have fun.

I still need to do this week's fashion.
    What's the best way to get wolf marks if you're not a diehard pvp roullete player?

10+ Year Old Account
    The only way to get Wolf Marks is through PvP. Frontline Roulette is probably the easiest (you can choose to queue as a freelancer through the duty finder settings to speed up the queue a bit), but my friend was telling me that Feast matches are pretty quick- but if you're not PvP-savvy it's probably not the best choice, as organization/communication is definitely helpful/needed for success.