Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Only problem is all the people I'd invite, already play so I really need to kidnap more people.. I mean make new non wow playing friends. Or brainwash those I already know who don't have wow.. either way this is going to deplete my duct tape supplies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    All of my friends are playing Classic wow/private servers. So goodluck getting them to RaF for BfA, aint gonna happen :3
    First off, from your signature "RIP BFA 8/27" it sounds like you're a retail hater - which is fine - but why are you arguing about recruit a friend when none of these perks work in classic to begin with?

If your friends are playing private servers, go for it, why even play classic? You get to play Vanilla wow without layering like a real men on them private servers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firedemon View Post
    Timing was actually carefully planned to make sure that rewards wouldn't be claimed through new subs for classic or subs that would be returning for classic anyway, dooh.
    To me, it looks like it was sloppily delayed. RaF would be a great incentive to keep your friends subbed and would probably offer more monetary gain for Blizz if it was released with classic.
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

Quote Originally Posted by THEORACLE64 View Post
    So what if someone just buys a year sub - does that instantly grant all the rewards?
    Worked that way with the old plan so I'd assume it will with this as well.

5+ Year Old Account
    What happened with the old rewards? The golden piggy battle.pet?

Can one "recruit" another account one owns?

Ah yes, gating stuff like this behind having to use friends as a commodity.

go f yourself blizzard.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axaion View Post
    Ah yes, gating stuff like this behind having to use friends as a commodity.

go f yourself blizzard.
    They’re about 15 or so years late to F them selfs as RAF has been around for a long long time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    What happened with the old rewards? The golden piggy battle.pet?

Can one "recruit" another account one owns?
    Wow accounts and Battle.net accounts are two different things so you proabbly can.

its one thing to bring this out, BUT WTF?!?! to bring this out AFTER the drop of Classic when everyone has already came back for Classic?

absolute brilliant business idea
    absolute disgusting for the game

hey its me im a retard and dont want to actually play the game and earn my rewards let me take the creditcard

yeah a other lets f my wish up.....been waiting for years for the plane mount to come ot the game......ffs....

All these armchair experts and nerdragers. *sigh*

If they release it now rather than in relation to Classic, there's a reason. And RAF systems are decade old, this at least makes it better than it used to be.
    As for all those ragers out there: You can RAF yourself. I got a feeling that's some people's only option.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2019-09-11 at 08:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKnubbles View Post
    You can bring veterans back into the game but all the veterans returned for Classic. >_<
    No, we didn't. This won't bring us back either, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Benomatic View Post
    Surely these items should have been archaeology profession related discoveries?
    should have been - but activision strikes again

why put stuff in game when you can put it in game shop .

its an ultimate dick move because they know pefeckly well that 99% wont bring in anyone to game but will ust pay 120 euro at once.

This is actually insane... You can really feel the "okay make sure we have enough rewards to cater to ALL the collectionists out there" in this reward list. I used RaF in its early form to try to get friends and new people playing. All of them quit pretty early on, and that's when the game still felt fun. Now it really seems like Actiblizzard is BEGGING veteran players who still log on retail to bring in new subs, and if it's not to keep a single other person interested in the game for 12mo, it's some kind of weird pyramid scheme to recruit 12 different people for 1mo each... Like what...

So i have second dead account that i havent used since wrath so i could get my hands on the twoseat rocket that you could eject people from and drop them to their deaths. Can i just reinvite that account buy it 12 months game time claim the rewards and be done with it?

u.u i want to come back but im too poor...

since legion... xd

So the recruit dont get any rewards? (only teleport/50% exp?)

"improved RAF" 50% exp bonus that doesnt stack with Heirlooms. Go to hell with these garbage rewards. we want out 300% exp back.

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I thought this was going live today but I'm still not seeing it active.

Me too. Any idea?

are we allowed to recruit friends through this website ?