Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Holy crap

To think that it has been twelve years since a playable Gnomish airplane was first teased at Blizzcon 2007's WotLK announcement, and now we are finally going to be able to get one as a mount! Albeit not the exact one that was teased on the WotLK box art, but hey it's the first Gnomish plane in WoW ever!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ReleaseDay View Post
    What backpack?

The one the Orc has is a transmog back item.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Except for they either resubbed to try Classic, it were active the past 24 months.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, the old RAF could be applied on 3 month dry accounts. This one can't for 24 months.
    because this is basically RaF and SoR in one package. People were just abusing it before with dual accounts. that was never its purpose

15+ Year Old Account
    Also isn't it weird that classic has no rewards? If you want to play with an old wow player to experience classic again no recruitment rewards for that. :S
    They could have used the CE pets, i don't think i have access to these on classic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shade3891 View Post
    Also isn't it weird that classic has no rewards? If you want to play with an old wow player to experience classic again no recruitment rewards for that. :S
    They could have used the CE pets, i don't think i have access to these on classic.
    Honestly, that isn't so odd. Blizzard has said before they didn't wish to include Classic in most the services.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

15+ Year Old Account
    Still seems lazy, bringing back old players that stick is really profitable for them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shade3891 View Post
    Still seems lazy, bringing back old players that stick is really profitable for them.
    Well, if you RAF from Classic, then the game time will still apply.

god forbid Blizzard does anything to incentivize people playing their game! lmao

You people just love to complain about absolutely everything that goes on

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leronas View Post
    Still a terrible system.
    lol "My complaint was actuallty 100% wrong, but still horrible system" better then the old one.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azelas View Post
    god forbid Blizzard does anything to incentivize people playing their game! lmao

You people just love to complain about absolutely everything that goes on
    Then make the reward applicable to every account by either signing a 1 year deal, or monthly reward deal.

7+ Year Old Account
    You mean the one you get for buying the collector's edition?
    no, the deathwing mount is from doing a new raid for 15th aniversary, we also get 2 new mounts the frost ram and frost wolf for the cleebration of 15 years aswell.
    again you are posting stuff without knowing how it works.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Off the top of my head, if you've been playing since Vanilla then:

Probably some level of Vanilla PvP title on your primary characters.
    Olympic tabard
    Olympic dragon pet
    Battle-pot pet
    Potentially Vanilla/BC transmog and mounts that are now exclusive to veteran players (see: ZG/ZA, Cata revamp removed items)
    Potentially any of the other removed content (CM phoenixes and armor, Glad mounts, Ahead of the curve and removed meta proto drakes)
    A polar bear cub pet
    An Onyxian whelp pet
    A molten corgi pet
    A corehound mount
    Naxx/Wrath launch event reskin transmog
    A Haunted memento
    Probably a Hearthsteed (literally all you had to do was play some hearthstone for free)
    Alliance/Horde themed fireworks (Theramore)
    Theramore toy
    Alliance/Horde weapon transmogs from the warcraft movie
    A cape and toy for Gnomeregan/Dark Spear
    An illidari tabard
    fel-spreader toy
    If you've done the anual pass events (why wouldn't you if you're playing anyway):
    A free copy of Diablo 3
    Tyrael's Charger
    Also the free horde chopper from that American Chopper event.

10+ Year Old Account
    would be nice if you could unlock all this nice stuff in game through badges or such, really would like that xmog
    Last edited by Orby; 2019-09-10 at 08:51 PM.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Not even gonna look at this thread because I already expect everyone to call me a whiny bitch. I accept this label. At least what I'm saying is true.
    And yet dozens of you reply. Come on people.

Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    I used to be semi ok with cash shop and old RAF rewards because they weren't lore related items... Pretty much all mounts (except for the ones added in WoD), transmog heads, pets are random crap that goes by the rule of cool, not by what makes sense in WoW world.

This Explorer's league stuff however... I can't shake the feeling that these were initially created as Archeology rewards that during developement someone decided they were too cool to just give out for free as a reward for proffesion nobody cares about and voila.

Sad day for WoW.
    Highly doubt that. If anything they were probably going to be some Saviors of Uldum tie in event but they decided to do RaF instead

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    would be nice if you could unlock all this nice stuff in game through badges or such, those days are long gone though
    Or just by being a subscriber or making a contract..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    And yet dozens of you reply. Come on people.
    Doesn't matter if OP is not wanting part due to arguments returned, it is a valid subject.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Or just by being a subscriber or making a contract..
    *groan* too much effort... although for a second I read contact instead of contract.... :P

Really want that backpack though lol
    Last edited by Orby; 2019-09-10 at 08:55 PM.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

15 years worth? What exclusive stuff did we get for subscribing for such a long time?
    15 years worth of content? Exclusive content to people that have a subscription? Because yknow, if you dont have one you can't play? You aren't entitled to anything more -- and the RAF rewards are available to you if you just USE THE PROGRAM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not going to lie, this is bullshit. I’ve recruited 7 players. SEVEN! All of them are active. I’ve depleted all of my IRL friends who would even think about playing WoW. I have some pets and mounts. Where’s my veteran rewards after playing this game for 15 straight fucking years?

Where’s my rewards for have 4 of the 7 players I recruited having 10+ years of active sub time?

This is pretty bullshit if it isn’t retroactive. This game is ancient, it’s damn near impossible to get anyone new to attempt it let alone stick with it after they see the huge grind ahead of them.
    Classes/Specs: Retribution Paladin, Outlaw Rogue, Frost Mage, Destruction Warlock.

Vanilla veteran of both factions since '04. Former high end player, now casually playing simply to keep up with the lore.

In my opinion I think that it's a real shame that Activation is pushing for most of the new content and rewards to be based around non-game actions.

It seems like all of the best gear, mounts, transmogs and more just require a credit card swipe. That is empty and lifeless. If you walk around in town with that on , it's meaningless. All I can infer from that is that you have a rich daddy and you funnel money to these CEOs.

In Classic, you get rewards for Playing The Game. That's its. For having epic adventures, braving dragons, forming friends, spilling blood in the world. Your armor and weapons are a testament to your prowess on the battlefield and tell a story about what you have done and what you can do. Blizzard lost this and by losing this, destroyed the game. That is why sub numbers are rock bottom. All of these garbage rewards are meaningless. They are just polygons. They don't tell a story. Its not an RPG anymore it's a cash shop with wheels.