What really should happen is mortals rallying behind certain flights

Blue Works together with the significant magical nations

Suramar, Silvermoon and Dalaran.

The green with those nature inclined
    Tauren and night elves

The red ones would try to shelter all

The black works with the ambitious ones
    Goblins, Orcs, forsaken, humans and dwarves

The bronze ones would recruit from all to preserve the integrity of the timeway.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    And? Does it change the possibility that Ebonhorn could be Deathwings legit child? Not that it really matters, because sabellian is still around, but if Ebonhorn is the legit son it would be a duke out between him and Sabellian.

At the end of the day Wrathions hereditary leadership is in no way secure, heck he is outranked.
    I'm saying that the fact Wrathion also calls him "father" puts into question the idea that Ebyssian is Deathwing's "more legit heir than Wrathion". It's also made worse by the fact that Ebyssian, when you return to Neltharion's Lair, he complains about the drogbar "digging at the bones of his father", but we all know Deathwing died (and was obliterated) in the Maelstrom, so, with that information, we can ascertain that Ebyssian is not Deathwing's direct son, and is, at best, older half-brother of Wrathion.

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    I'm saying that the fact Wrathion also calls him "father" puts into question the idea that Ebyssian is Deathwing's "more legit heir than Wrathion". It's also made worse by the fact that Ebyssian, when you return to Neltharion's Lair, he complains about the drogbar "digging at the bones of his father", but we all know Deathwing died (and was obliterated) in the Maelstrom, so, with that information, we can ascertain that Ebyssian is not Deathwing's direct son, and is, at best, older half-brother of Wrathion.
    No we can't ascertain that ebonhorn is not deathwings son, because he is 10k years old. He has a high chance of being from of deathwings kids, since Neltharion had not bursted into flame at that point, everyone born after that isn't deathwings kid, because no mate survived intercourse with him afterwards. Not that it matters he is just another contestant, Sabellian once again straight up outranks wrathion in every conceivable way.

No we can't ascertain that ebonhorn is not deathwings son, because he is 10k years old. He has a high chance of being from of deathwings kids, since Neltharion had not bursted into flame at that point, everyone born after that isn't deathwings kid, because no mate survived intercourse with him afterwards. Not that it matters he is just another contestant, Sabellian once again straight up outranks wrathion in every conceivable way.
    Read my post. Ebyssian states, in no uncertain terms, when we get to Neltharion's Lair, that the drogbar are digging the bones of his father. Meaning his father died in that cave. Which means his father is not Deathwing since Deathwing died at the Maelstrom, not within his lair.

Read my post. Ebyssian states, in no uncertain terms, when we get to Neltharion's Lair, that the drogbar are digging the bones of his father. Meaning his father died in that cave. Which means his father is not Deathwing since Deathwing died at the Maelstrom, not within his lair.
    Read my post Wrathion is not the first in line either way

Wrathion referred to deathwing as his father despite him being not so, ebonhorn could easily refer to these bones as his ancestors like wrathion did with deathwing. It is entirely up in the air whether ebonhorn is deathwings son or not.
    Last edited by Combatbutler; 2019-09-12 at 04:51 PM.

Neither, because they both have death knights.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EnigmAddict View Post
    That's the problem... most of the legendary assets of Azeroth are alliance leaning because of WC 1-3
    Not even because of WC 1-3, because of current events...

None of them would side with Sylvanas and the Horde after the War of Thorns.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    I know that in alternate reality Kalec made entire Blue Dragonflight fight for the Alliance until they are extinct.
    Oof....makes you miss Malygos.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

They would all pick alliance as horde are slavers.

End.

Quote Originally Posted by Rozz View Post
    Oof....makes you miss Malygos.
    Malygos was much better.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EnigmAddict View Post
    That's true about the blues, but when they have worked with mortals, it's been night elves and high elves - not really the horde variants of those (blood elves / nightborne) and given that the highborne and high elves are both alliance allied, even with Kalec a weird one, I dn't see them coing over to us.

Besides, if he brought the flight back together, they'd follow his leading.. he is the aspect of magic, I don't see blizzard choosing another when they power the aspects up. IF the shadowlands leak is correct I suspect Ysera would return as well.
    That's a fair point, but I was simply basing it off of current racial personalities (since it'd be hard to have most of the dragons join the Horde, due to past relationships).

However I'm not sure if they'd all follow Kalec, unless Blizzard suddenly needed them to be buddy buddy. Without a greater threat, I don't know how well they'd receive his leadership even if he is the aspect of magic. Not all of them respected him prior his ascension, during it, or after. @Mehrunes pointed out he also disbanded the flight, so I suspect they'll behave similarly to the blacks --> Coalitions/factions of dragons that answer to their aspect only in great times of need. In that way they could similarly be split between the races. The more aggressive power hungry blues to the Horde, the others to the Alliance.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    Malygos was much better.
    I think it's because Malygos comes off as a wise dragon, while Kalecgos reads like a character in an jrpg.

blue=alliance
    red=alliance
    black=alliance
    green=alliance
    bronze=alliance, unless they know about the outcome of Sylvanas' 5D chess master plan that she's playing.

The problem is that Alliance are the "good" faction now, so the Dragonflights would all be on their side.

Black dragons have traditionally been on helping the Horde, but one of the only ones left is now besties with the Alliance King.

Red dragons were enslaved by them in the second war so no way they'll be sided with Horde.

Blue dragons are currently led by Jainas new boyfriend

I don't know who's the green dragon leader these days but I highly doubt they're going to be on the Hordes side after killing all the elves and druids at Teldrassil.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

What really should happen is mortals rallying behind certain flights

Blue Works together with the significant magical nations

Suramar, Silvermoon and Dalaran.

The green with those nature inclined
    Tauren and night elves

The red ones would try to shelter all

The black works with the ambitious ones
    Goblins, Orcs, forsaken, humans and dwarves

The bronze ones would recruit from all to preserve the integrity of the timeway.
    Actually that's a very creative approach to it. I agree.

Although I can see the blues also working with arcane night elves - but then they're more likely to be involved with Kirn'tor as we saw in 7.0 onwards. The night elves have no home, so their highborne would likely be helping out the human mages in Dalaran.. same with the gnome mages.

7+ Year Old Account
    If Wrathion is the leader of the Black Dragonflight right now, I think they would side with the Alliance. Wrathion was cheering for the Alliance against the Horde during MoP, so I honestly doubt he'd side with Sylvanas, who looks to be "Garrosh 2.0" so far.
    bur wrathion did help garrosh into getting another horde "to help"

Sylvanas will not be around by the end of the expansion, so it maybe happen, they can alsoc reate some conflict between him and anduin, not impossible, or make another leader like Sabelian or ebonhorn in the horde side.

That's a fair point, but I was simply basing it off of current racial personalities (since it'd be hard to have most of the dragons join the Horde, due to past relationships).

However I'm not sure if they'd all follow Kalec, unless Blizzard suddenly needed them to be buddy buddy. Without a greater threat, I don't know how well they'd receive his leadership even if he is the aspect of magic. Not all of them respected him prior his ascension, during it, or after. @Mehrunes pointed out he also disbanded the flight, so I suspect they'll behave similarly to the blacks --> Coalitions/factions of dragons that answer to their aspect only in great times of need. In that way they could similarly be split between the races. The more aggressive power hungry blues to the Horde, the others to the Alliance.
    Yeah, about that, Kalec said he's not the Aspect of Magic anymore as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    It seems I conveniently wiped everything related to Kalec from my memory. I don't entirely regret that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    None of the former Aspects are Aspects anymore as of the aborted Hour of Twilight - they are still the nominal heads of their Dragonflights, though, although Kalec expressly gave up the mantle of leadership when he dissolved the Blue Flight (though they would likely still heed his commands were he to take up the mantle again).
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Yeh, that's true, it is hard for most of them to join the horde.. unless they join the horde to ensure the horde stays "crazy" free or the balance power, and they still are more loyal to each other than they are the factions, in that scenario, I can see them doing stuff for each faction except for fighting the other faction unless the individuals are being crazy.

Bronze is the only flight I'm not sure of.

Rest would be Alliance for various reasons. Green would because of Ysera's closeness and fondness for the Night Elves and close ties with Malfurion. Red would not only because of how close Alex and Ysera are but because of Alex's enslavement by the horde years ago. Blue would because of Kalec's relationship with Jaina and the attrocity he witnessed at Theramore first hand. And the Black flight would side with the Alliance due to Wrathion's close friendship with Anduin.

Rest of the flights (nether, stone, storm, twilight, etc.) seem to primitive or hostile to side with either. Maybe nether would side with the horde due to their ties to the Dragonmaw Orcs.

@Rozz None are "Aspects" any more, technically they're "former aspects".. because their power is drained... I view this more like a depleted battery. But if it powers up again, they'd be the aspects, as they have the special aspect heart.

I think most of hte flights are disbanded too, from the Twilight book, but still sort of occasionally do things together in their old roles.

Oh I forgot Nightmare dragons.