Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Free Character Moves Starting Wednesday at 11:00 a.m. PDT

Free Character Moves Starting Wednesday at 11:00 a.m. PDT
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Starting at 11:00 a.m. PDT (2:00 p.m. EDT) on Wednesday, Sept. 11, we will open the following free character moves to offer you a way to move your characters from the most high-population realms that have extended queues:

From -> To
    • Benediction -> Heartseeker
    • Bigglesworth -> Anathema
    • Blaumeux -> Anathema
    • Faerlina -> Heartseeker
    • Fairbanks -> Arcanite Reaper
    • Grobbulus -> Deviate Delight
    • Herod -> Earthfury
    • Incendius -> Heartseeker
    • Kirtonos -> Earthfury
    • Kromcrush -> Earthfury
    • Mankrik -> Windseeker
    • Pagle -> Windseeker
    • Rattlegore -> Anathema
    • Skeram -> Earthfury
    • Stalagg -> Heartseeker
    • Sulfuras -> Heartseeker
    • Thalnos -> Earthfury
    • Thunderfury -> Arcanite Reaper
    • Westfall -> Windseeker
    • Whitemane -> Arcanite Reaper

We expect these free character moves to remain open until 11:00 a.m. PDT (2:00 a.m. EDT) on Monday, September 16. Please note that restrictions apply:

• A character cannot move if the character:
      • is a guild leader.
      • has active auction listings or bids.
      • has mail.
    • You may be required to change your character’s name once you’ve reached the destination realm.
    • You cannot move a character to a PvP realm where you already have a character belonging to the opposing faction.
    • This is a one-way, irreversible move. Blizzard Customer Support cannot monitor or modify a free character move.

During periods of high usage, free character moves may take up to several hours to complete. This service may be closed at any time, without warning, should a destination realm become full. We strongly encourage players who wish to use this service, especially in coordinated groups, to do so as soon as possible.

Thank you!

anyone else spread their cheeks so they don't have to wipe after taking a dump?

Quote Originally Posted by sweatshopkids View Post
    anyone else spread their cheeks so they don't have to wipe after taking a dump?
    Every day I stray further down the path of never ending wipers I pray for the day when I can solidify my poo without the need to wipe away all the goo.

Never even got the chance to login to Pagle, made it to level 5 on Westfall before I got sick of the queue, and landed happily on Ashkandi, which seems to have the perfect amount of players and IMHO the perfect name, my favorite weapon.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Kromcrush - about time!

7+ Year Old Account
    Everyone I've met on Earthfury has been awesome so far! The faction balance is slightly horde favored, but only about 60/40. Much better than some of the ridiculously lopsided pvp servers out there. Join us!

Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
    Never even got the chance to login to Pagle, made it to level 5 on Westfall before I got sick of the queue, and landed happily on Ashkandi, which seems to have the perfect amount of players and IMHO the perfect name, my favorite weapon.
    Westfall hasn't had a queue since day 1

Thunderfury? There hasn’t been a queue for me once...

Quote Originally Posted by Yverodagny View Post
    Westfall hasn't had a queue since day 1
    Wrong.

I tried Pagle on release, 6pm EST Aug 26th, never got to play. Tried Westfall Aug 27th, Aug 28th, and Aug 29th (Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday). Was able to play each day, but suffered a queue each time, without fail. Made the decision to play Ashkandi Aug 30th Friday afternoon for a queue-free weekend, deleting my reserve characters on Pagle and my level 5 on Westfall early Sunday morning.

I'm sure you enjoyed no queue during the time you play, but during prime time hours after my day shift, Westfall had a queue the entire launch week. I've even seen Westfall say "Full" on the realm list over this past weekend.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

It's weird they're offering transfers from Thunderfury, I guess because of its name it's getting popular...

It'd be great if you could open up a PvE realm transfer for Skeram. I am stuck in absolute PvP realm hell in the 30s/40s and would move instantly if this was an option.

Mention the EU servers too so it gets some publicity.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absintheminded View Post
    Thunderfury? There hasn’t been a queue for me once...
    My server is typically medium population (sometimes high), and even I have experienced queues a couple of times.

hey mods, are you for real?
    why you don't post the EU ones?
    its not the first time and I got news for you... you have EU viewers as well, unless you don't want them or you don't care.
    Trying to be polite as much as I can, but like I said, its not the 1st time.
    EU servers have also queues and these migrations post need spotlight as well.
    Peace.

Would be good if EU server transfers would be shown aswell..

10+ Year Old Account
    EU hello????

Quote Originally Posted by gushDH View Post
    Mention the EU servers too so it gets some publicity.
    This is my life bro. I used to be a red is dead kind of guy, but if you live by that philosophy it's actually impossible to level because there are people everywhere.

I had to take a break from murdering alliance just so I could get some levels.

Quote Originally Posted by ExCiZieR View Post
    hey mods, are you for real?
    why you don't post the EU ones?
    its not the first time and I got news for you... you have EU viewers as well, unless you don't want them or you don't care.
    Trying to be polite as much as I can, but like I said, its not the 1st time.
    EU servers have also queues and these migrations post need spotlight as well.
    Peace.
    Not many Americans care about the outside world. Many barely knows it exists. Something about America being the greatest* country in the world. I blame education.

*Terms and services apply, no guarantee for the validity of this claim

Are you ever going to cover EU news again or do we simply not exist in your eyes?

Does Europe even exist? Do i live in a lie?