[Classic] Good places to grind humanoids in each zone?

I was hoping there would be a list of good places to grind since I tend to be hurting for cash quite a bit due to Cooking/Engineering and training skills...

Quote Originally Posted by coldbear View Post
    I was hoping there would be a list of good places to grind since I tend to be hurting for cash quite a bit due to Cooking/Engineering and training skills...
    You could make an alt and do lw/tailoring.
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

Most humanoids drop cloth.

So i just searched a cloth guide hope it helps

https://www.warcrafttavern.com/guide...farming-guide/

at 60 with some pre raid best in slot you can easily farm lower tyrs hand with medium to low down time. the upper part is a little bit more brutal and less effective, but the archmages have the chance to drop crusader, which will sell for some dozens of gold for the next weeks.

Depends on your level, obviously. You can farm a ton of cloth from the quillboars in the Barrens. There's a metric fuckload of them anywhere they're located. There's also a shit load of pirates along the coast.

A very popular wool cloth farming destination is Stormwind Stockades trash runs.

At later levels the pirates in Tanaris are one of the best AoE gold farming spots in the game.

Notable ones that I try to hit when levelling:

low to mid 20s - durnholde keep, just annoying with the torch debuff.
    high 20s - centaur camp in thousand needles near the main town
    low 30s - that fortress in northern desolace
    mid 30s - gelkis centaurs near flight point in desolace
    mid 40s - the naga shore and cave on the island west of feralas. One of the best spots in the game.
    also pirates west tanaris as previously mentioned, but often it's a bit of a clusterfuck
    high 40s - ghosts in south west azshara, not humanoids I know but drop tons of cloth
    around 50-ish nothern feralas harpies
    Last edited by Cyrusx; 2019-09-27 at 11:02 AM.