Why is a 420 ilvl azerite item simming higher than a 435 ilvl with the same traits?

I've currently got equipped 420 ilvl Pauldons of Ancestral Vengeance from Mythic Champion of the Light in BoD. I just got a 435 ilvl Gardbrace of Fractured Reality from Za'qul in the Eternal Palace. I can give the traits "In the Rhythm", "Unerring Vision", and "Overwhelming Power" in both.

Why is the 420 item simming higher for me on raidbots, compared to the 435 item, even though they have the same traits? Its telling me its a 9% damage decrease! Whats going on?

Prob best to link your sim as well to give a bit more information

Doesn't look like you selected any traits on your azerite piece your trying to compare to your regular set

Oh nevermind...... figured it out. Raidbots wasn't saving the traits for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Happychild View Post
    I've currently got equipped 420 ilvl Pauldons of Ancestral Vengeance from Mythic Champion of the Light in BoD. I just got a 435 ilvl Gardbrace of Fractured Reality from Za'qul in the Eternal Palace. I can give the traits "In the Rhythm", "Unerring Vision", and "Overwhelming Power" in both.

Why is the 420 item simming higher for me on raidbots, compared to the 435 item, even though they have the same traits? Its telling me its a 9% damage decrease! Whats going on?
    everything 420 gets you blazing high