How did you unlock Molten Core?

How did you unlock Molten Core? Please help me with advice, otherwise I’m completely confused.

You need to die, and as a ghost, grab the quest in the hanging spike with chains on it from the quest giver (can only access as a ghost). It's the same as on "live" or "retail" wow, only difference is you need to be a ghost.

Quote Originally Posted by Pachycrocuta View Post
    You need to die, and as a ghost, grab the quest in the hanging spike with chains on it from the quest giver (can only access as a ghost). It's the same as on "live" or "retail" wow, only difference is you need to be a ghost.
    the quest was removed in cataclysm so is not and has not been available for at least that time frame, but yes that is the quest indeed.

retired march 2013 RIP - returned january 2016, purely because paladins finally get Ashbringer!

Isn't that the quest for the key to the city in BRD?

IIRC for Molten Core just talk to the elf NPC at the lava area outside of BRD, and he has the quest for your attunement to the Core - it involves going to BRD just before the Lyceum and collecting a piece of clickable rock there.

This has nothing to do with it.

Talk to the elf at the bottom of BRM, who is before the BRD quarry. He sends you into BRD, and the quest item is literally in front of the MC instance zone-in.

Take that item back to the elf, and bam.

Also, cool kids jump through the window to zone into MC.

That's the "Dark Iron legacy" quest and has nothing to do with mc attunement
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Quote Originally Posted by apples View Post
    So you come to forums to not have a discussion?
    I don't know if you got banned for this exact comment but I can't say I disagree with the decision.

The old attunement quest information should still be available on the net.
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.