Earning gold in Legion at level 110

I recently made a new WoW account and I don't have BFA on it. I have a Demon Hunter at level 110 and I am selling glyphs, and I was hoping to at least be able to get enough gold together for a WoW token, but after 9 days of game time I only have around 35k. I was just wondering, aside from selling glyphs, what is the best way to make gold when I am capped at level 110?

Can you buy BfA items from the AH or is that locked? Never played with an old expansion so not sure how it works. If you can though probably do some research and just flip items, buy low sell high. I make like 100k+ a week doing that, pretty easy and takes like 10 minutes a day to do.

If not then probably glyphs and maybe try farming ore/herbs? No idea if they'd sell though since nobody is really going to be crafting legion items so I doubt they'd need the mats.

Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    Can you buy BfA items from the AH or is that locked?
    Yeah I bought the flasks to resell them at a higher price, so it works.
    Last edited by Erethania; 2019-09-11 at 12:39 PM.

Run old raids / instances for gold. You don't have to rely on AH for those and you can get about 7-10k per hour (if you know what to run - youtube has some good guides)
    Last edited by Azerate; 2019-09-11 at 11:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    If you can though probably do some research and just flip items, buy low sell high. I make like 100k+ a week doing that, pretty easy and takes like 10 minutes a day to do.

If not then probably glyphs and maybe try farming ore/herbs? No idea if they'd sell though since nobody is really going to be crafting legion items so I doubt they'd need the mats.
    Yeah I'll look into that.

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    Run old raids / instances for gold. You don't have to rely on AH for those and you can get about 7-10k per hour (if you know what to run - youtube has some good guides)
    I was thinking about that. Was just not sure if old raids are still worth it.

Flipping prices on AH is probably the most effective way to get gold.
    Invis pots still work in BFA instances and people who run M+ keys might buy them (but probably not a very busy market).
    Running old raids gives you pretty nice gold
    Farming/selling transmorg pieces.
    Pets sell. Especially rare ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Erethania View Post
    not sure if old raids are still worth it.
    That is, as it is with any other way of gaining gold, completely up to the individual. For ME, it's not worth crafting stuff to ATTEMPT to sell it on the AH, because it's far too much of a hassle for ME. For ME, it's totally worth it to run old raids, because that's what I like to do when I do it.

For YOU..... Things may or may not be different. All depends on just how much gold you actually want to make. If a couple of thousands per day is enough, old raids is fine. If you're the kind of player that absolutely must have that 5 million dino mount as soon as possible, then you should definitely do something else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    It is still viable?

Quote Originally Posted by Throwme View Post
    That is, as it is with any other way of gaining gold, completely up to the individual. For ME, it's not worth crafting stuff to ATTEMPT to sell it on the AH, because it's far too much of a hassle for ME. For ME, it's totally worth it to run old raids, because that's what I like to do when I do it.

For YOU..... Things may or may not be different. All depends on just how much gold you actually want to make. If a couple of thousands per day is enough, old raids is fine. If you're the kind of player that absolutely must have that 5 million dino mount as soon as possible, then you should definitely do something else.
    Yeah I'm talking about whether it is worth it for the time invested as compared to other farming methods like herbs and stuff. I can decide what I like more myself, I'm just thinking about gold/hour.

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    It is still viable?
    Of course. Vendor prices on old gear don't change, so it's not something that gets devalued. They would have to revamp all the prices on old drops, which haven't happened yet.

Here's a nice method you can do, there are others on this channel, and I'm sure on other ones too
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQROcEr0j4s

I sell a lot of old items with my AH play. But it ofc needs recipes and proffesions lvl'd.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO