Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    I watched the whole thing he brings up a bunch of topics any one could find by just going though a couple pages of threads here and never gives specifics because he has nothing new to add. It’s a low effort click bait video he made for easy money.
    Don't know if you're aware of this or not but there are huge portions of the playerbase that don't even know this place exists. There was plenty of worthwhile information as well. Guess what? People that make a lot of content on Youtube tend to do so for monetary gain... shocking I know. Bellular puts way more effort than any other WoW content creator currently so I don't know what you're on about anyway. At least he's not reacting to other peoples content to generate his content like most of the other leeches currently making "content".

Quote Originally Posted by Ifeanychukwu View Post
    Don't know if you're aware of this or not but there are huge portions of the playerbase that don't even know this place exists. There was plenty of worthwhile information as well. Guess what? People that make a lot of content on Youtube tend to do so for monetary gain... shocking I know. Bellular puts way more effort than any other WoW content creator currently so I don't know what you're on about anyway. At least he's not reacting to other peoples content to generate his content like most of the other leeches currently making "content".
    if you go to any wow related site at all you'd have already have seen theses topics and the fact that he adds nothing means it doesn't matter either way as he just stats ideas with no actual actual explanations.

and yes there are worse youtubers but that doesn't make his video any less worthless click bait for money.

Well, some people hate bellular. IDK why, but they do, i think he is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by toffmcsoft View Post
    Please Note- I am not affiliated with this Youtuber at all and by no means am posting this to drive traffic to this video.
    I watched the video and shared it here as it's an EXTREMELY good video and discusses a very meaningful topic that we're all curious about what happens with wow.
    By directly linking his video, you are posting it to drive traffic to it regardless of your intentions. This by itself is not really an issue as it's good to post what and where you're coming from. BUT also by not pointing out any of your own opinions and just have the video, it tells me you're just looking to confirm any of your own biases. There's not really a discussion here.
    Last edited by Multitorix Davlen; 2019-09-15 at 05:20 AM.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Quote Originally Posted by Malikath View Post
    we already got WoW2 with WoD.
    we want WoW back.

- - - Updated - - -

that is factually false across the board.
    DKs were entirely reworked, many classes lost spells, and crit stopped effecting the rotation for the majority of classes as talents that made it relevant were pruned in the pre-patch.
    Well they certainly weren't 'look alike.' Awful yeah, but rotations weren't the same. In BFA it's all resource buildup and proc.

I watched the video and it was surprisingly good, contrary to my initial thought
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    I do not need to be constructive in this thread, nor provide an argument. There is nothing here to actually debate. Your reasoning is flawed and thusly you have no argument.
    ↑ Epitome of Internet Logic

This thread is a good study in "how many people don't watch the video/read the article" but share their uninformed opinion anyway.

I love Bellular's input from his background in Games Design and owning his own games company. He offers viewers a completely different angle on all things games industry/ Blizzard related news. Gonna give him a big hug at Blizzcon!!

Quote Originally Posted by Musta View Post
    Well, some people hate bellular. IDK why, but they do, i think he is fine.
    I think most of it is he doesn't indulge in the constant hatefest for the company. He's very middle of the road usually with his reviews and comments. It's just what he prefers to do, but I guess people want him yelling and spitting like [that guy I won't name].

Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    I think most of it is he doesn't indulge in the constant hatefest for the company. He's very middle of the road usually with his reviews and comments. It's just what he prefers to do, but I guess people want him yelling and spitting like [that guy I won't name].
    Pretty much. The Internet outrage crew deems anyone that doesn't hate WoW with the burning rage of a thousand suns to be a Blizzard shill.

Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    This thread is a good study in "how many people don't watch the video/read the article" but share their uninformed opinion anyway.
    There's nothing to read/watch. 2.0 is history and we all know how it went - https://wowwiki.fandom.com/wiki/Patch_2.0.1
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    Yeah, i think hes very grounded and put a lot of effort into his stuff. But he also criticizes blizzard and BFA a lot, but he doesnt yell.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ldev View Post
    There's nothing to read/watch. 2.0 is history and we all know how it went - https://wowwiki.fandom.com/wiki/Patch_2.0.1
    If you just watch the video, bellular explains why 2.0 isnt what ppl think it is and why it also already happened before. But i guess blind hate is easier, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Can we make it a rule that threads that exist solely to drive clicks to a youtuber's new video are bannable?
    I would second this.

Retired | Avatar and Signature by Shyama

One thing I would like a lot more of is the ability to make your character look much different than what you currently can. Really spice up the character creation.
    ** When you realize the person you're talking to is so clueless that they think you're the idiot **