Protection and Magic Damage

I'm getting railed by magic in +15s, TD Salt blast is wailing me for 250 k and the water blast in Sots is doing the same.

I love M+ but the dmg is a big issue atm, I'm still farming for my 3rd essence slot after alot of slacking atm so im running perfection and null barrier.

ive swapped to 415 edicts as the 445 version won't drop, or the 430.

what is everyone doing to mitigate these 50% hp spells?

Will link Armory when home.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.raidbots.com/simbot/repo...po3fGedjrCKwrr

You LoS them, you dont let them go off, especially Salt Blast is 100% LoS, if you do it correctly, not a single one of those will go off, maybe 1/10 because they lined up weirdly.

The water blast is still LoSable but not all positions are doable, after that its literally Reflect-->CD rotation and making sure your DPS know they need to start interrupting so a second one wont go off in a row.

Considering you are doing +15s i aint even sure why this needs to be asked >_>.

And generally if LoS isnt an option, its literally ...Reflect 1, Pummel 2, Intimidating Shout both, Warstomp both(Tauren ftw ), Shockwave?! if they are still alive, well make your damn DPS interrupt something for a change also.
    Last edited by potis; 2019-09-11 at 10:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by potis View Post
    You LoS them, you dont let them go off, especially Salt Blast is 100% LoS, if you do it correctly, not a single one of those will go off, maybe 1/10 because they lined up weirdly.

The water blast is still LoSable but not all positions are doable, after that its literally Reflect-->CD rotation and making sure your DPS know they need to start interrupting so a second one wont go off in a row.

Considering you are doing +15s i aint even sure why this needs to be asked >_>.

And generally if LoS isnt an option, its literally ...Reflect 1, Pummel 2, Intimidating Shout both, Warstomp both(Tauren ftw ), Shockwave?! if they are still alive, well make your damn DPS interrupt something for a change also.
    Guess I'm still in season 2 mentality where things just fell over even in 16s. LoS is a simple fix which for some reason ive been forgetting.

Managed to pick up a 440 edict (thank rggesus) amd its made a hell.of s difference

Magic damage is a protection warriors worst enemy. Based on taking physical damage and negate a lot of it cause of Shield block, ignore pain etc. For magic damage we got spell reflect (1 ability) and shield wall. Not much to negate that damage besides those 2.