10+ Year Old Account

Shop icon in character sceen

Just logged in and noticed we now get to see a big fat Shop icon in the lower left of the character screen. Not what I signed up for, never asked for it and I certainly don't want to see that button anywhere in sight in Classic WoW thank you very much.

Love how they wait 2 weeks into the game and then decide to display it. The icon will probably get bigger in the future and turn a shade of green and start flashing a little bit.

Wow. That's definitely new! I specifically remember staring at that for the two weeks before Classic launch, feeling good that Blizzard didn't add that to the Classic client.

Guess the accountants won.

Bad Blizz!! Everyone! Everywhere! Revolt! Let Blizzard know WE WON'T STAND FOR THIS!!!!!!

it's there for free server transfers, don't throw a tantrum just yet

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, throwing a shit storm and not even knowing why. The button is there to allow for the free server transfers and nothing else. Loosen your panties from your crotch regions.
    "It is not wise to judge others based on your own preconceptions or by their appearances."

lol. I see that now. They should definitely rename that... I would have NEVER clicked on the Shop icon either in Retail, or in Classic (until now)

Getting something for free and completely optional and still complaining about it. lol.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twoddle View Post
    Just logged in and noticed we now get to see a big fat Shop icon in the lower left of the character screen. Not what I signed up for, never asked for it and I certainly don't want to see that button anywhere in sight in Classic WoW thank you very much.

Love how they wait 2 weeks into the game and then decide to display it. The icon will probably get bigger in the future and turn a shade of green and start flashing a little bit.
    How are you too dumb to realise its for server transfers? Your insufferable your just like all those people that whined about seeing COD and Destiney 2 on the battle.net sidebar, I take that back I bet you are one of those peeople to do something useful for a change.
    My rogue RIP 2004-2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    No they don’t learn and evidence suggests that. Behavior also doesn’t change and if there is any hope of learning behavior has to change.

Not meaningless declarations easy to say after he regrets offering up evidence he’s a racist.

The transfer system is just integrated into their shop, we see it now cause they have free tranfers open.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    Wow. That's definitely new! I specifically remember staring at that for the two weeks before Classic launch, feeling good that Blizzard didn't add that to the Classic client.

Guess the accountants won.

Bad Blizz!! Everyone! Everywhere! Revolt! Let Blizzard know WE WON'T STAND FOR THIS!!!!!!
    At least we know where you have Pickle Rick lodged...

Seriously, at least try to make an intelligent attempt to look into the matter yourself before trying to spouting rambling nonsense like a baby on twitter. Even then, it can still be there for only the Classic-only services that were available back then (name change, race change, etc)
    "Why of course the people don't want war…. But, after all… it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Jump to conclusions much?
    Check out my game, Craftsmith, on the Google Play Store!

Just don’t click on it ?

Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    lol. I see that now. They should definitely rename that... I would have NEVER clicked on the Shop icon either in Retail, or in Classic (until now)
    There's merit to this. I clicked on it though to find out what was in there, feeling pretty convinced it wasnt before, only to be surprised that the transfer was hidden in there.