Poll: What level are you?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    35 and 30, Two characters cuz my goddamn friends didn't wanna stay same alliance and server.

I hit level 14 on my warrior and quit because I'm fucking done with dying to mobs who parry/dodge my swings 3x in a row. It's actually beyond annoying.

42 now. I would be closer to 50 if there were no queues and the Horde weren't crawling all over the place. Alliance solo questing on Herod is the most difficult thing I've ever done in my entire life.

You'll see the Horde on the horizon like a swarm of locusts, devouring mobs in their path. And they leave nothing but skeletons behind them. Even if you find a secluded spot off in the middle of nowhere, they'll suddenly crawl out the rocks like spiders and swarm you.

It's rough out there man.
    Last edited by Dacien; 2019-09-13 at 11:41 AM.

Nearly 24, and I'm enjoying leveling for the first time since my first play 12 years ago. GM'ed my TT group last night, but Wednesday I spent half my session sneaking through the forest while on Raene's Cleansing, then the other half in WPVP chicanery that culminated in spectating an all-dwarf guild knock the stuffing out of Horde from Zoram to Astranaar. Might've met some legit easygoing PVP pals, too. Who needs XP when you've got a memory like that?

15+ Year Old Account
    32 and going. Undead Rogue.

Real life obligations are preventing me from advancing faster, but I enjoy the pace.

44. I sign the fuck adult life manifest.

I was 32 after the 3rd day of launch but I could not go any longer, the quests are garbage and the combat is a snoozefest.

I had fun for those 3 days though. Not because of the game but because of the friends I played with, but eventually the bad game design caught up with me and I gave up.

Happy others are enjoying it though.

I'm sitting at 42 on my main, I think? I've been slower than intended because I'm playing 4 different chars (3 Alliance, 1 Horde) to player with certain people and maintain their leveling bracket. I had been avoiding doing STV until my wife reached that level, so I could quest there on my main being decently high level for the area, and that zone is sooooo much better if you're in a group. Actually, most questing is much nicer in a group due to safety in numbers and even just the socializing you can do in a group when PvPing or waiting for respawns or whatever you're doing.
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville

Almost level 50 - I had 2 phases were I was feeling like stopping (around level 20 and 40) but that was just a short period.

I'd say that is pretty normal though. WoW Classic has ups and downs when it comes down to excitement levels...
    This is what an actual Vanilla WoW character looked like after 69 days of playtime:
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...olf/resseshold

2 bars before 50.

i hit the first real low, later than i expected, and im hope i can find some motivation to power through. just got into searing gorge and hope the quests there can hold me for a few levels.

Tauren Prot Warrior 44
    Human Prot Paladin 29
    Troll Enhancement Shaman 18
    Undead Mage 11

Probably catch a druid up to ~16 to play with my friend and his wife when he's on his alt and she wants to play as well and that way they have a tank.
    Last edited by Coldfrostzero; 2019-09-16 at 12:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Playing hardcore AF, 29 level so far with 8 days /played.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just hit 51 on my rogue, but i haven't been playing as much as i wanted to.

55 with 33% rn

14 Rogue
    12 Paladin and Mage
    11 Druid
    6 Hunter and Warrior

Im 32 im taking my time ! no need to rush it! its not like it will take me 3-4 months like it did back then anyway

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Had a level 20 Human mage when I quit.

If I ever try Classic again I might go Orc Rogue. To see if it was the class/faction that was the problem.

43.5 so far, just taking my time and helping the guild. Tank Shaman is great because I can solo and shit pretty easily without needing a healer.
    Lead Game Designer

YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/@Nateanderthal

10+ Year Old Account
    31, 30, 24 across 3 characters so I'll vote mid 40s

Pandaren Monk
    5+ Year Old Account
    Level 28 now, 4 days since my last post when I was at 24. So far I'm sticking to my pace of about one level a day. I might manage two when I get Gnomeregan done if I have enough rested XP when I go in there, since I have a shit ton of quests for the place. I also haven't gotten around to Stockades yet and am a little high level for the place now, but I have like 4-5 quests that are either green or yellow, so I might jump in next time I'm in Stormwind and see that a group needs a tank. If I somehow manage to get Stocks and Gnomeregan both done in the same day, that should be close to a couple of levels.

I'm starting to see more level 60 players around on the server now. My guild will have our first couple of level 60's within the next day or two, I think, and we have several who are 50+.
    Last edited by avitush; 2019-09-16 at 02:07 PM.