Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by H1yaaaa View Post
    Huh? If you are not raiding in Mythic, every healer is viable. If you are actually raiding in Mythic, then Shaman is by FAR the most "non-OP" desirable healer in the healing comp, mainly due to SLT and for its range damage output which is not too bad compared to every other but DP or Hpaladin. Please don't mislead people with such things when you have no clue about what is really happening in the healing meta.

Fun fact : mythic overall healing logs from the last 2 weeks. Monk is officially the worst healer atm. Sham/Hpriest/druid being very close. (oh ofc, don't look at parses because... it's only parses. Max score is far more relevant in statistics)

Can't post warlogs mythic overall HPS cause my account is new but you gotta just check
    I guess i should have specified what i was talking about. I am basically talking about M+ and not raiding. I do not raid at all as i find it boring as hell so M+ is really all i find enjoyable in this game anymore. There is always a better healer to bring to a M+ key honestly.

Where
    are
    the
    class
    changes

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Havikz View Post
    Where
    are
    the
    class
    changes
    probably won't come in a pach with no dungeon or raid added.

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    probably won't come in a pach with no dungeon or raid added.
    It's literally the perfect time to try out new class changes, when there is no important progression content out. Not literally the WEEK OF MYTHIC RAID like the past 3 tiers for whatever reason. Blizzard has been so scared of making any changes this expansion, and its been one of the universally worst balanced expansions I've ever seen. How are they supposed to design content if the class balance comes the day before the mythic raid drops? Give people new stuff to play with like literally every other expansion has, let it simmer for the months leading up to the new raid.

WOW_ERROR_333 (New) - This realm's login queue is full and cannot accept more players. Please choose another realm.

Wtf

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Havikz View Post
    It's literally the perfect time to try out new class changes, when there is no important progression content out. Not literally the WEEK OF MYTHIC RAID like the past 3 tiers for whatever reason. Blizzard has been so scared of making any changes this expansion, and its been one of the universally worst balanced expansions I've ever seen. How are they supposed to design content if the class balance comes the day before the mythic raid drops? Give people new stuff to play with like literally every other expansion has, let it simmer for the months leading up to the new raid.
    And how will they know if the changes are good with no dungeon or raid to test it on?

Ut-oh

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Oh, so it's just the unarmored Zulian tiger basically, being added to Classic?

Thought it was a new model mount like the fanmade concept art on Reddit. Not bothered then.

- - - Updated - - -

Yep, the War Campaign will end in 8.2.5.

That leaves the big overarching endgame for 8.3, which is to my liking. Hoping 8.2.5 will mark the end of the AvH war for a decade or so.
    On one hand, that would be nice to end. But I have a sneaking suspicion that 8.2.5 will be the last content patch of the expansion. Abruptly ended, much like WoD.

Quote Originally Posted by dblanch369 View Post
    On one hand, that would be nice to end. But I have a sneaking suspicion that 8.2.5 will be the last content patch of the expansion. Abruptly ended, much like WoD.
    In two weeks we shall see

Quote Originally Posted by dblanch369 View Post
    *sigh* this fallacy again.

WoD was not abruptly ended. There was never any more content planned past 6.2 (from a devs mouth) and the cuts of content came down to shitty ideas for release schedule (1-year expansion BS) and resulted in a half-arsed effort.

If The Eternal Palace was the final tier of the expansion, we'd have known so by now. They wouldn't end the expansion on a .5.
    That's before considering that the usual song and dance of doom and gloom squads always relies heavily on pretending that expansions are to be cut short as they (surprise surprise) don't like the content. Happened for Legion, happens now.

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    And how will they know if the changes are good with no dungeon or raid to test it on?
    ? Eternal Palace is still current content. There's plenty of data, guilds reclearing, and guilds progressing. This statement is confusing at best.

You're literally advocating for the same old 'what's going to be op this raid electric boogaloo' due to sweeping changes coming out a week before the new raid comes out.