Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Make it so that Sylvanas becoming WoW's equivalent of One Above All is the one constant across all alternate realities, timelines and what-have-you of Warcraft. The salt must flow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Retcon back to the End of Firelands and then remake Dragon Soul raid and actually have us fight Deathwing not his back and a blob. Then they can work on extending Cata a bit and come up with something better than MOP, just talking about the story and setting not the classes because I loved a lot of the class design in MOP, But Jung Fu Pandas was a joke. But even before that I would rather they Retcon back to Wrath and not have fucked up DK's let me play Blood DPS again.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Garrosh killed Anduin. I know, it's really hard for an orc to cleave through that level of plot armor bullshit, but come on, at least check that he's dead before leaving.
    I think it'd be even better if he killed him after he was already defeated, during one of Anduin's moralizing visits. That would have turned that abomination of a trial around.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

OH THIS IS AN EASY ONE

Alexandros Mograine actually was the founder of the Scarlet Crusade and the Ashbringer was the literal symbol of their efforts. The Argent Dawn only formed after Mograine's death thus causing the Scarlets to fracture. Had the original lore for the Ashbringer been kept in game and not butchered via the Ashbringer comic many things would have played out differently in Wrath and beyond.

<______<

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Make it so that Sylvanas becoming WoW's equivalent of One Above All is the one constant across all alternate realities, timelines and what-have-you of Warcraft. The salt must flow.
    Does it mean she absorbs all reasons for whining ?

The Draenai and every that came with them. I love BC but the whole inter dimensional space goats kinda stain the fanatasy lore with some weird sci-fi twist

10+ Year Old Account
    The Goblin starting experience. It is very fun and Goblin flavor is everywhere, but how they join the Horde is kinda...awkward. It involves a lot of coincidences, and there is no reason Gallywix should be left in charge. Don't get me wrong, Gallywix is a good choice for leader, but the way it played out was not ideal.

I would play it out like this: The level one goblin player starts as a mercenary hired by Gallywix to do some thuggery and looting, simple stuff. The player then moves on out over Kezan (none of the other Islands exist) and moves up through the ranks of Goblin society. Basically, Gallywix's jobs introduce players to another goblin, who then has work for the player. That goblin then sends players out on more jobs, introducing them to more goblins who have more work. Eventually, the players have earned favors from some VERY important goblins on Kezan, allowing them to call in those favors and stage a coup against Gallywix. The quest chains end with a cornered Gallywix revealing that he did the same, making powerful friends. More powerful than yours, in fact: The Horde. He sold out his Cartel to the Horde, and now you have a 'choice' of joining him and therefor the Horde, or waging war against them. There is, obviously, no choice.

Basically, it would feel like a GTA story, with the player ingratiating themselves to more and more powerful players, and indirectly forcing the whole Cartel to abandon neutrality. It would show Gallywix as being his cunning and selfish self, more so than the current starting zone, where he is just setting in his spider tank being lucky. (How the hell is there only ONE boat on Kezan, an ISLAND OF MERCHANTS?)

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    But plain ole'Arthas was also just asshole.
    That's what made his character good in the first place. I couldn't stand the little boy thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    90% of the crap that happened after downing deathwing including what they did to the aspects. excluding the return of alleria and her reunion with her sisters but including what they did to her afterwards and sylvanas wanting to assassinate her.
    Last edited by breadisfunny; 2019-09-19 at 01:19 AM.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

I'd undo the dragons losing their powers. Part of the reason I fell in love with WoW was because of the dragons and I loved the Dragonflights. Them getting nerfed into background characters sucked.

There are plenty of other moments that are much more "wtf were they thinking", but none of them really have had a lasting impact on me.

Make it so Thrall kills Garrosh at the end of Siege of Orgrimmar.

Going to go have to give this one to my boy. Kael'thas. They did him dirty and I will never forget.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    We finally see a tinker class

I'd retcon WoW Vanilla, starting with removing the hard faction barrier. Your reputation would start unfriendly/hostile(depending on the races) with the races of the opposite faction and have Night Elves be neutral to both side. Not sure about what to do with the Forsaken though. Just have it so there are less restrictions with who you can play with.

Have world pvp be available but it hurts your reputation with the factions you attack but give you access to warmongering factions/hubs. Battlegrounds would be wargames organized as preparation in case the legion/scourge comes back.

I feel this would be more of a continuation of Warcraft 3 where Horde and Alliance set aside their differences for the first time. Some people would be for this peace while others would be opposed to it. In my opinion this would have most likely made the lore a lot more interesting than just having the "we hate each other, we help each other, we hate each other, etc..." that we've been getting.
    Khadgar: "Well Zergy, are you armed?"

*Does a facepalm using [Blackhand's Severed Arm]*

Varian survives the Broken Shore.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daevelian View Post
    Arthas consumes Sylvanas' soul with Frostmourne instead of raising her as a banshee.

She is then never seen or heard from again.
    This is not needed, she just shouldt be made warchief.
    Then people would still like for just being sylvanas.

Ps: Garrosh sucked ass aka hitler.

10+ Year Old Account
    High King Varian wrynn doesn't foolishly sacrafice himself and goes on to kill Sylvanas for turning tail and abanndoning everyone on the broken shore. == NO BFA

Can I delete golden with my ticket?

10+ Year Old Account
    Back in TBC, ogres joined the horde and high elves joined the alliance.

Reverse the cata zone damage.

In classic, I would have made more class race combos available, but that's just me.

Remove void lords and retain the mystery on the old gods.

Id retcon the night elves still hating the orcs during vanilla, after they helped in saving the world tree as much as the alliance. As part of the same retcon, the faction leaders would never be willing to go into open war after wc3.