Page 44 of 55 FirstFirst ...
34
42
43
44
45
46
54
... LastLast
  1. #861
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    yes you could

    but why waste time when peopel are clearing MC with ease on 58 level with quest greens.
    That is exactly what I said.


    Quote Originally Posted by rohoz View Post
    you can have like no sockets or warforges and clear 90% of content with no issue. WF/Socket doesn't turn mediocre gear into great gear.
    It does however add a massive preparation grind that you can do and is a big reason why retail is really unfriendly towards casuals with limited playtime.

  2. #862
    Quote Originally Posted by rohoz View Post
    you can have like no sockets or warforges and clear 90% of content with no issue. WF/Socket doesn't turn mediocre gear into great gear.
    yeah and in classic you can clear raids without even being max lvl lol

  3. #863
    Quote Originally Posted by tmamass View Post
    someone clearly never raided mythic on retail. thanks for showing that you have no idea.
    fact is classic raiding is more casual and easier then anything else and that includes lfr which has more mechanics then any classic raid boss,
    I've raided mythic (and heroic before Mythic came) for many years. Doesn't take much preperation, log in 30 minutes before, buy flasks and potions every now and then so you're stocked (unless it's progress, then the guild usually provides).

    People seem to live under this illusion that you have to grind AP and m+ 24/7 to be able to raid Mythic. Sure you can get an upgrade from TF with socket from m+ spam, and yes grinding Ap does increase you dps/hps by a slight margin, but all in all it hardly matters as much as people seem to think.

    That said, I haven't raided hard core since WotLK when I was in a guild racing for realm firsts. And I never will again, as it sucked all the fun out of raiding.


    Never said Classic was hard, just time consuming. And once something takes a lot of time, you can't really do it casually by logging in a couple of hours here and there. Casual doesn't mean you only do easy content, it means you don't have time for 8 hours sessions because of IRL commitments. I've casually raided Mythic for years, never been a problem.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by crusadernero View Post
    yeah and in classic you can clear raids without even being max lvl lol
    Yeah, this is mostly only for the top players who actually know what to do though. Just because a couple of guilds did it on stream, doesn't mean the average Joe will be able to do it.

    I've seen enough pugs wipe in MC so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

  4. #864
    Quote Originally Posted by Teddyfish View Post
    Alot of people spew out the time commitment classic raiding takes outside the raid, retail also has this every time a new teir releases.

    Mythic+ plus spam for gear.
    Constant AP grinds through WQ/Islands.
    Crafting your Mythic Profession gear.
    Currently the Benethic Gear fiasco we have.

    While we still have consumables, flasks are fairly cheap since they last through death. But the amount of pots you'll go through during progression are taxing.
    Gold doesn't just given to you for logging in, all these things take time.

    If anything there's far too much to do to keep up with hardcore mythic raiding and hardcore classic raiding looks like a vacation in comparison.
    I took a break from Retail during the first BfA raid tier largely due to this. With azerite traits and farming them back then, then the being nerfed prior to mythic opening pissed me off.

    Having to juggle 2 specs never knowing which one is better, then the better one being nerfed, throw in azerite traits on top of that for said spec, add mythic plus farming for a certain piece of gear or two and I’d had enough trying to stay competitive in mythic raiding.

    I’m loving Classic atm. But there’s no way to seriously claim that raiding in Classic is somehow comparable to retail. Current mythic raiding, and even past mythic raiding all the way back to WoD has been some of the best content Blizzard has ever developed.

    As I said before; most people making these claims quit playing before mythic raiding ever existed, and some quit prior to heroics in Cata.

  5. #865
    There are multiple things that have fallen apart, but there is one thing that hit me like a brick wall.
    The fact that I mistook hard and time consuming insanely easy content.

    It is very sad for me to see how easy and just badly designed most of the stuff is. Yes, it is some sort of a real RPG, absolutely. But out there are way more and way better RPG games to waste your time on. The content in the end is just laughable, and all content that's gonna hit will be (people now saying AQ40 gon be hard etc are the same that said MC gonna be hard, leveling gonna be hard, hard hard gonna be hard. If you simply look at the mechanics in that raid you can be 100% sure it will be easy, too. Also, back in classic we filled raiding spots with below 60s, also in AQ and Naxx, because it was better than no one and still worked).

    Classic is one hell of a casual game, nothing serious to take on. I will be back in Phase 2, and again in probably every phase, but there is no chance I gonna stay subbed to Classic. There are way better games tro waste your time out there. If you like it enjoy it, but in the second you say something with retail vs classic you are just a dumb hater that spents more time on forums instead of playing the game they say they like.

  6. #866
    Quote Originally Posted by crusadernero View Post
    yeah and in classic you can clear raids without even being max lvl lol
    Why do people think Molten Core is the standard of vanilla raiding? That raid was literally designed in under a week.

  7. #867
    Quote Originally Posted by tmamass View Post
    someone clearly never raided mythic on retail. thanks for showing that you have no idea.
    fact is classic raiding is more casual and easier then anything else and that includes lfr which has more mechanics then any classic raid boss,
    And you can ignore 99% of those mechanics becouse they do no dmg at all. I have cleared every single raid in BFA on day one. I wont be touching mc for another 1 or 2 months. Yes i am casual player.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Teddyfish View Post
    Alot of people spew out the time commitment classic raiding takes outside the raid, retail also has this every time a new teir releases.

    Mythic+ plus spam for gear.
    Constant AP grinds through WQ/Islands.
    Crafting your Mythic Profession gear.
    Currently the Benethic Gear fiasco we have.

    While we still have consumables, flasks are fairly cheap since they last through death. But the amount of pots you'll go through during progression are taxing.
    Gold doesn't just given to you for logging in, all these things take time.

    If anything there's far too much to do to keep up with hardcore mythic raiding and hardcore classic raiding looks like a vacation in comparison.
    Do you realize that this is exactly why retail is failing right? Yes high end raiding on retail takes lot of effort. But do most people care? No they dont they just finosh LFR and quitt. Is classic raiding hardcore? No. Is it challenging for casual player? Yes. Classic casual raiding is more fun tham bfa casual raiding.

    If you look at baseline content in BFA. It is just garbage. You have do atleast heroic raiding to actualy enyoj end game content but most people are not intersted in replaying same contenr over and over on just higher difdiculty level. Claasic baseline content is where classic kick ass compared to bfa. If you want BFA to be better game than make baseline difficulty of content fun and no this giant faceroll where everybody just gets bored and quit. Also BFA have absolutly no community. Which is another aspect where classic completly destroys bfa.
    Last edited by Elias01; 2019-09-27 at 05:36 PM.

  8. #868
    Quote Originally Posted by Milfshaked View Post
    That is exactly what I said.




    It does however add a massive preparation grind that you can do and is a big reason why retail is really unfriendly towards casuals with limited playtime.
    disagree.
    you just needed to get 430 gear for your slots to prepare for EP. you could do that with a 5 man group in a day, less if you were armor type stacking.
    It's -incredibly- casual friendly on live rn.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Elias01 View Post
    And you can ignore 99% of those mechanics becouse they do no dmg at all. I have cleared every single raid in BFA on day one. I wont be touching mc for another 1 or 2 months. Yes i am casual player.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Do you realize that this is exactly why retail is failing right? Yes high end raiding on retail takes lot of effort. But do most people care? No they dont they just finosh LFR and quitt. Is classic raiding hardcore? No. Is it challenging for casual player? Yes. Classic casual raiding is more fun tham bfa casual raiding.

    If you look at baseline content in BFA. It is just garbage. You have do atleast heroic raiding to actualy enyoj end game content but most people are not intersted in replaying same contenr over and over on just higher difdiculty level. Claasic baseline content is where classic kick ass compared to bfa. If you want BFA to be better game than make baseline difficulty of content fun and no this giant faceroll where everybody just gets bored and quit. Also BFA have absolutly no community. Which is another aspect where classic completly destroys bfa.
    you could, idk just never touch normal or lfr

    this "community" thing is literally wordvomit.

  9. #869
    Quote Originally Posted by Elias01 View Post
    And you can ignore 99% of those mechanics becouse they do no dmg at all. I have cleared every single raid in BFA on day one. I wont be touching mc for another 1 or 2 months. Yes i am casual player.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Do you realize that this is exactly why retail is failing right? Yes high end raiding on retail takes lot of effort. But do most people care? No they dont they just finosh LFR and quitt. Is classic raiding hardcore? No. Is it challenging for casual player? Yes. Classic casual raiding is more fun tham bfa casual raiding.

    If you look at baseline content in BFA. It is just garbage. You have do atleast heroic raiding to actualy enyoj end game content but most people are not intersted in replaying same contenr over and over on just higher difdiculty level. Claasic baseline content is where classic kick ass compared to bfa. If you want BFA to be better game than make baseline difficulty of content fun and no this giant faceroll where everybody just gets bored and quit. Also BFA have absolutly no community. Which is another aspect where classic completly destroys bfa.
    I swear, everything you post is ignorant as all hell. If you ignore ANY mechanics in Mythic raiding, you die. Hell, if you ignore them in Heroic, you die. Just because you can't be bothered to do higher end content doesn't mean everyone else does the same thing. A lot of people like replaying things. Sometimes at higher difficulties too for different rewards.

    You better fucking quit Classic after you've completed every raid within a week of them coming out. Since you've seen it all, there's no point continuing to play Classic right?

  10. #870
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxina View Post
    Namecalling wins arguments as often as statistics, or so 7 out or 10 forum threads claim.

    Vanilla takes a lot more time than retail, leveling takes time, getting raid ready takes time. Being casual means you don't play 8 hours every day, doesn't have anything with what kind of content you do. You can casually raid Mythic on retail, because all it takes is 3 raid nights and a m10+ every week.

    Raiding high end in Classic will take more, you will need to either farm gold for consumables, or farm the consumables, you will need the different buffs etc. All which is very time consuming.
    Can you raid in Classic casually? Well of course, no one have claimed anything different. But saying it is more casual than retail, where you literally log in - press a button to queue up for a dungeon and/or raid, and can call it a day is just funny to me.

    But hey, it's your opinion. Great for you.
    High end raiding in classic, as if there was such a thing, takes so much more time and effort that you can roll up to MC and clear the place even though over a third of your Raif group hasn’t even hit level cap. Such difficult

  11. #871
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    I swear, everything you post is ignorant as all hell. If you ignore ANY mechanics in Mythic raiding, you die. Hell, if you ignore them in Heroic, you die. Just because you can't be bothered to do higher end content doesn't mean everyone else does the same thing. A lot of people like replaying things. Sometimes at higher difficulties too for different rewards.

    You better fucking quit Classic after you've completed every raid within a week of them coming out. Since you've seen it all, there's no point continuing to play Classic right?
    wasn't there a thread the other day crying about if 1 person dies in heroic(pug) it's a wipe and that there should be less personal responsibility? rofl

  12. #872
    Quote Originally Posted by Mardux View Post
    High end raiding in classic, as if there was such a thing, takes so much more time and effort that you can roll up to MC and clear the place even though over a third of your Raif group hasn’t even hit level cap. Such difficult
    For who? Hmm becouse if you are just average gamer whsy plays for fun MC actualy is difficult to reach and difficult to complete.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by rohoz View Post
    disagree.
    you just needed to get 430 gear for your slots to prepare for EP. you could do that with a 5 man group in a day, less if you were armor type stacking.
    It's -incredibly- casual friendly on live rn.

    - - - Updated - - -



    you could, idk just never touch normal or lfr

    this "community" thing is literally wordvomit.
    Do you realize that Blizzard literaly have advertisment on Blizz launcher for LFR? How do you expect people will avoid LFR when it is just throw down to their throats everywhere. Its not players responsibilty to made some rules like "never use lfr" so they actualy have fun. It is Blizzard responsibilty to make game fun. If player ends up in lfr get bored and quit thats not on playera thats on wow devs.

  13. #873
    Quote Originally Posted by Elias01 View Post
    For who? Hmm becouse if you are just average gamer whsy plays for fun MC actualy is difficult to reach and difficult to complete.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Do you realize that Blizzard literaly have advertisment on Blizz launcher for LFR? How do you expect people will avoid LFR when it is just throw down to their throats everywhere. Its not players responsibilty to made some rules like "never use lfr" so they actualy have fun. It is Blizzard responsibilty to make game fun. If player ends up in lfr get bored and quit thats not on playera thats on wow devs.
    Blizzard throws pet battles at me and I don't do them.

    Do you lack self control? Blizzard also put N/H EP on the launcher. Did you do H EP the second it came on the launcher or naw?

  14. #874
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    I swear, everything you post is ignorant as all hell. If you ignore ANY mechanics in Mythic raiding, you die. Hell, if you ignore them in Heroic, you die. Just because you can't be bothered to do higher end content doesn't mean everyone else does the same thing. A lot of people like replaying things. Sometimes at higher difficulties too for different rewards.

    You better fucking quit Classic after you've completed every raid within a week of them coming out. Since you've seen it all, there's no point continuing to play Classic right?
    Actualy most people does same thing. Or you going to tell me that most people actualy do heroic\mythic raiding? No they dont. Most people engage in LFR type of content get bored and quit. Classic offered for this type of players reasonable challenging content. So you dont fall asleep while leveling, doing lfr or wq. Clasic offers reachable and challenging goals for casual player. BFA do not. 99% of modern wow content is faceroll and 1% what is actualy challening is not reachable for most people. On othersidw classic leveling for example offers reasonable challenge for casual player so that player actialy do hace fun and can feel acomplishments om his casual level.

    - - - Updated - - -

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by rohoz View Post
    Blizzard throws pet battles at me and I don't do them.

    Do you lack self control? Blizzard also put N/H EP on the launcher. Did you do H EP the second it came on the launcher or naw?
    Pet battles and raids are competly different types.of content right? It is easyer to not do pet battles that to not do LFR. Casual player do LFR. Casual player gets bored od LFR. Other player told him to do mythic it is where fun begins. Casual player cant do mythic and becouse he is bored of lfr he quits and went to play classic.
    Last edited by Elias01; 2019-09-27 at 07:19 PM.

  15. #875
    Quote Originally Posted by Elias01 View Post
    Actualy most people does same thing. Or you going to tell me that most people actualy do heroic\mythic raiding? No they dont. Most people engage in LFR type of content get bored and quit. Classic offered for this type of players reasonable challenging content. So you dont fall asleep while leveling, doing lfr or wq. Clasic offers reachable and challenging goals for casual player. BFA do not. 99% of modern wow content is faceroll and 1% what is actualy challening is not reachable for most people. On othersidw classic leveling for example offers reasonable challenge for casual player so that player actialy do hace fun and can feel acomplishments om his casual level.

    - - - Updated - - -
    100% of Classic is faceroll, dude. And you can't speak for most people. There's a reason most servers are still listed as Full in Modern. I get aggressively bored leveling in Classic. Modern leveling, while boring, isn't as mind numbing as Classic because I'm not stuck in one zone for several hours trying to grind zevra hooves that have like 10% drop rate. Nothing in Classic is challenging. It's just tedious.

    We get it. You hate Modern. But stop making up lies about it just to fit your hateful narrative.

  16. #876
    Quote Originally Posted by Elias01 View Post
    Actualy most people does same thing. Or you going to tell me that most people actualy do heroic\mythic raiding? No they dont. Most people engage in LFR type of content get bored and quit. Classic offered for this type of players reasonable challenging content. So you dont fall asleep while leveling, doing lfr or wq. Clasic offers reachable and challenging goals for casual player. BFA do not. 99% of modern wow content is faceroll and 1% what is actualy challening is not reachable for most people. On othersidw classic leveling for example offers reasonable challenge for casual player so that player actialy do hace fun and can feel acomplishments om his casual level.

    - - - Updated - - -

    - - - Updated - - -



    Pet battles and raids are competly different types.of content right? It is easyer to not do pet battles that to not do LFR. Casual player do LFR. Casual player gets bored od LFR. Other player told him to do mythic it is where fun begins. Casual player cant do mythic and becouse he is bored of lfr he quits and went to play classic.
    Lol you make excuses for everything.
    If I'm a heroic (or normal) player, I disregard lfr the same way I disregard pet battles. LFR and a normal raid are not the same animal at all.

  17. #877
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    100% of Classic is faceroll, dude. And you can't speak for most people. There's a reason most servers are still listed as Full in Modern. I get aggressively bored leveling in Classic. Modern leveling, while boring, isn't as mind numbing as Classic because I'm not stuck in one zone for several hours trying to grind zevra hooves that have like 10% drop rate. Nothing in Classic is challenging. It's just tedious.

    We get it. You hate Modern. But stop making up lies about it just to fit your hateful narrative.
    Oh really? So why did we wiped like 3 times in Sunken Temple yestrday? Or why did i died twice in Ungoro today? Or why when i was in the Barrens and i died there was like 10 ghost with me and more were appearing as people died during leveling. I gues we facerolled so hard that our heads drop off or something. I havent died single time during any point of leveling in BFA or even in heroic dungeons.

  18. #878
    Quote Originally Posted by Elias01 View Post
    Oh really? So why did we wiped like 3 times in Sunken Temple yestrday? Or why did i died twice in Ungoro today? Or why when i was in the Barrens and i died there was like 10 ghost with me and more were appearing as people died during leveling. I gues we facerolled so hard that our heads drop off or something. I havent died single time during any point of leveling in BFA or even in heroic dungeons.
    Because your party is full of idiots. And you died twice in Un'goro because you're awful at the game and likely pulled a big elite. And you're 100% full of shit with that Barrens claim. You're also full of it if you claim you've never died in BfA. You've already shown yourself to be a liar to make Classic look better in many other threads so there is no trusting you now.

  19. #879
    Quote Originally Posted by rohoz View Post
    Lol you make excuses for everything.
    If I'm a heroic (or normal) player, I disregard lfr the same way I disregard pet battles. LFR and a normal raid are not the same animal at all.
    So far what heard from other players normal is pretty close to LFR. There should not be any lfr or any difficulty levels at all. There shouls be 1 raid with 1 difficulty with reasonable difficulty what scales up as you progress trought raid or expansion.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    Because your party is full of idiots. And you died twice in Un'goro because you're awful at the game and likely pulled a big elite. And you're 100% full of shit with that Barrens claim. You're also full of it if you claim you've never died in BfA. You've already shown yourself to be a liar to make Classic look better in many other threads so there is no trusting you now.
    I think i have screenshot. i am gonna show it to you once i get back home. And no we were not. And if you would actualy watched some of the streamers or top end raiders they also died lot during leveling.

    I pull freaking rare mob in BFA and he hits me for like 3% hp. I pull rare or elite mob in classic and i die in 4 hits.

  20. #880
    Quote Originally Posted by Elias01 View Post
    So far what heard from other players normal is pretty close to LFR. There should not be any lfr or any difficulty levels at all. There shouls be 1 raid with 1 difficulty with reasonable difficulty what scales up as you progress trought raid or expansion.

    - - - Updated - - -



    I think i have screenshot. i am gonna show it to you once i get back home. And no we were not. And if you would actualy watched some of the streamers or top end raiders they also died lot during leveling.

    I pull freaking rare mob in BFA and he hits me for like 3% hp. I pull rare or elite mob in classic and i die in 4 hits.
    I've killed rares in Classic alone on my mage. It's not that hard. Also, I'm level 47 and have only died as a result of getting ganked in pvp. Literally nothing else has come close to killing me. So either you're lying or you and the people you're talking about are god awful at playing the game.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •