Page 35 of 54 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Akka View Post
    Obviously a fact.

Look at how empty Classic servers are :

Fun fact : compared to the screenshot taken last week, there is actually two fewer "low" servers and two more "high".
    And thats ignoring fact that medium sized realm have more players tham high realm back in 2004. Yeah thats totaly dead game boys.

Fun fact : compared to the screenshot taken last week, there is actually two fewer "low" servers and two more "high".
    This is not how realm pop works. Being "high" this week is not the same amount of people as "High" last week. Low, medium, high and full are in relation to each other and the amount needed for each changes weekly. They explained this in a blue post not too long ago when people were wondering why there were queues on servers marked as medium. The fact that there are no more queues on med servers means there are either less players or that the amount of people that can log in has increased, or the most likely option, both.

Obviously a fact.

Look at how empty Classic servers are :

and at 22:40 not a single server was full. checked shazzrah - 0 que.

15+ Year Old Account
    Every single time there was a thread over the past years crying for Classic WoW, I'd always make most of these points and told I was wrong.

During the first week, the classic fanboys kept saying "SEE LOOK, THE WORLDS ARE STILL FULL AND THERE'S A HUGE QUEUE" and now that they hype has already died after 2 weeks, the servers are emptying out. WoW classic will be down to a few dedicated players in 3 months, and mostly dead in 6 months.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Elias01 View Post
    And thats ignoring fact that medium sized realm have more players tham high realm back in 2004. Yeah thats totaly dead game boys.
    Are we really doing the classic/retail is dead game again now

all these full realms, 23 high, 151 medium, 22 low and 9 new players realms only on US on retail, now kindly stfu with the "retail/classic" is dead comparison, it makes you and everyone who does the same retarded, and it's not even raid time yet, just so you meassure the retarded lvl of these claims.

Edit: in case you know how maths work Elias, do simple math and compare classic numbers with retail numbers, now laugh at yourself.
    Last edited by Frozenbro; 2019-09-19 at 10:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu fhtagn View Post
    This is not how realm pop works. Being "high" this week is not the same amount of people as "High" last week. Low, medium, high and full are in relation to each other and the amount needed for each changes weekly. They explained this in a blue post not too long ago when people were wondering why there were queues on servers marked as medium. The fact that there are no more queues on med servers means there are either less players or that the amount of people that can log in has increased, or the most likely option, both.
    That doesn't work like that anymore, they made a change to the system so now it doesn't refer to the highest-pop realm, and they also explained it in a blue post.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbro View Post
    Are we really doing the classic/retail is dead game again now
    No we aren't, nobody but you has refered to retail here, so maybe actually read before going into full knee-jerk idiotic reaction ?

I'd say we will see the first actual slump in the numbers, should that be happening, in about one week since that would be the 1 month mark from release. Will that be noticeable, I don't know. At least for now it seems to be going strong.

15+ Year Old Account
    "Nobody ever said classic raids were hard!"

Lmao I'm seeing a lot of this. People argued this ALL THE TIME. They would pull out how long it took people to beat the raid from release, and vanilla raids took the longest, so therefor, in their minds, that meant vanilla raids were hard. And yet that wasn't the case at all. There were a multitude of factors as to why vanilla raids weren't beaten for weeks, but it was never because they were hard. Yet most insisted they were. Now that they've been proven wrong, it seems those same people are backpedaling hard and going "NOBODY EVER SAID THAT!" because they'd have egg on their face if they admitted that they argued as such.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Of all the things mentioned the biggest gripe I have are the community comments,
    You should watch this

Quote Originally Posted by Senko View Post
    Of all the things mentioned the biggest gripe I have are the community comments,
    You should watch this
    I stopped watching after he spent the first 3 minutes basically sucking classic's dick. Does it get better? Is it satire? Or is it just another stupid video blabbering on about how Classic will kill retail?

Quote Originally Posted by Logician View Post
    I didn't watch the whole thing either, for the same reason, but it is about Classic will kill retail. Interesting view coming from someone playing a game that has already peaked, and is now declining.
    Which is such an odd thing for people to want, no retail = no classic, if classic kills retail then they both get the plug pulled.

5+ Year Old Account
    I quietly agree with the OP's arguments, because 90% of Classic's love is because of nostalgia.

Anyway, maybe you're a bit too aggressive. Seems like you just wanna trigger Classic's fanboys.

I don't have too much of a problem with that list, however I have noticed a carry over onto retail from classic that's good. Getting a lot more random invites for kill X amount of mobs type quests and pvp seems to get more people flying from the other side of the zone to come help.
    "The further a society drifts from the truth the more it will hate those who speak it" - George Orwell

7+ Year Old Account
    Its been said, but i have to say it again: This is a load of bullshit from a mad kid that has no idea what he's talking about.

Im glad you wont be part of classic anymore
    Former highend raider. Now highend moron

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    @erifwodahs

Rogues are one of the best examples of awesome customization in talents.
    I have no idea how it is for other classes.

Dagger PvE
    Sword PvE
    Ambush + Hemo PvP
    Ambush + Hemo for Leveling
    Imp Sprint + Preparation PvP
    Ghost Build (pick all defensive talents and ghostly strike)
    Pickpocket Gold farm build
    Backstab PvP
    Preparation + Cold Blood PvP
    Shaman has like 4 builds, 2 being trash.

Resto bot
    Resto bot with god awful enhancing totems
    elemental resto "PEE VEE PEE" spec
    enhance meme for youtube video

Quote Originally Posted by snackfeat View Post
    Classic is not perfect, but I enjoy it a lot more than retail. Getting a pre-raid bis blue item in classic felt way more satisfying than any bullshit titanforged garbage I ever got in retail.
    Allow me to burst your bubble.

Pre raid BiS is useless and unrewarding when the content is so easy that nothing matters.

Now Classic can feel like a devalued waste of time like Retail for you!
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.

Quote Originally Posted by Daffan View Post
    Shaman has like 4 builds, 2 being trash.

Resto bot
    Resto bot with god awful enhancing totems
    elemental resto "PEE VEE PEE" spec
    enhance meme for youtube video

Allow me to burst your bubble.

Pre raid BiS is useless and unrewarding when the content is so easy that nothing matters.

Now Classic can feel like a devalued waste of time like Retail for you!
    I am well aware that you don't need full pre raid bis to clear raids. Fortunately this changes nothing to me, getting gear upgrades in classic still feels exciting to me while I haven't felt that way about any gear in retail for a long time.

Sorry that you didn't get to burst any bubble.

I am well aware that you don't need full pre raid bis to clear raids. Fortunately this changes nothing to me, getting gear upgrades in classic still feels exciting to me while I haven't felt that way about any gear in retail for a long time.

Sorry that you didn't get to burst any bubble.
    Never understood this tbf.

Is it because they don't change color?

Or because you are not aware of how big or small dps/heal/survivability upgrade it is?

Quote Originally Posted by Estravolt View Post
    Never understood this tbf.

Is it because they don't change color?

Or because you are not aware of how big or small dps/heal/survivability upgrade it is?
    Gear in retail never feels satisfying because titanforging and random sockets are a thing. If you get a mythic piece of loot, it still feels shit because it didn't roll socket or titanforge. Gear also feels meaningless in retail when the whole gear progression gets reset every tier, and mythic gear from previous tier is worse than catchup gear from the new patch.

mythic gear from previous tier is worse than catchup gear from the new patch.
    Eh, mythic raid base ilvl is the same as the next patches normal ilvl. So if you actively do mythic, you can directly start storming heroic version in preparation for mythic.

So no, mythic gear is nowhere near worse than the catchup gear.

The fact that there are 2 threads each with almost 1000 comments on EU and US forums about locked chests and rogues, another 40+ pages about lockboxes and a thread trashing mages about asking for gold for portals tells you enough.