Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    We already had like 20 of these threads.
    No changes.
    Everything is perfect in Classic.
    No changes? LMAO have you even played classic? There are allot of changes

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Velerios View Post
    CLASSIC IS NOT VANILLA.
    The only things in the client are there by necessity of programming. They haven't 'added' things, so they aren't going to add models. It's not complex, so it's not difficult to dismantle repetitive strawman arguments. Fwiw, you can set graphics on 3 for the classic gfx look. Raid frames did exist, just via addons. There weren't allowed addons that altered the way your character looks.

And you are missing the beyond obvious thing I already pointed out: you can already get enhanced models by using the highest graphics settings. So you've already got what you wanted. At this point you are being semantics' bitch.
    BAD WOLF

Wow, the "today's most stupid answer" award might already be yours. I really hope that you can differentiate between something that is completely client-based, would not affect your gameplay or gameplay in general and is optional and something that disrupts the game, would change the gameplay and would change the way the game is played.

But maybe my hope for common sense is too much here.
    like i said : #JustMyChanges.....you guys are so obvious.

Could you at least say how would it ruin classic.
    Classic is not classic if it's new models. Would feel fake and weird.

not a fucking chance

Quote Originally Posted by SkagenRora View Post
    Classic is not classic if it's new models. Would feel fake and weird.
    For sure yes. But again: how would it affect you when somebody else is using them. Except it's as I said before that you want that others play the game as you want. But beside of this: again: how would it affect you?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    The only things in the client are there by necessity of programming. They haven't 'added' things, so they aren't going to add models. It's not complex, so it's not difficult to dismantle repetitive strawman arguments. Fwiw, you can set graphics on 3 for the classic gfx look. Raid frames did exist, just via addons. There weren't allowed addons that altered the way your character looks.

And you are missing the beyond obvious thing I already pointed out: you can already get enhanced models by using the highest graphics settings. So you've already got what you wanted. At this point you are being semantics' bitch.
    If you think that turning graphics to 10 would make the models like the new models, then please check your eyes. Because they are by far not the same. And as said before: adding the new models would not change anything, and since the client as you said above already SUPPORT the usage of 2 different models in the game (and yes, it was possible via the client), adding them back is possible without changing anything to the game itself.

And with your argument that it's possible via addons: blizzard wants to restrict the LFG-Addon too, but this was also possible already in vanilla (i've actually even used it back then): BECAUSE CLASSIC ISN'T VANILLA. And as said before: it affects no one in the game, except players who want that others play the game as they want and not else.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by IKT View Post
    not a fucking chance
    Another reasonable and eloquent answer, full of details why the fucking chance it should not be allowed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    like i said : #JustMyChanges.....you guys are so obvious.
    Yes, you are a good troll, could we go back to the topic please?

Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    We already had like 20 of these threads.
    No changes.
    Everything is perfect in Classic.
    But they made changes to Classic. Therefore, according to your own statements, changes are perfect.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

The new water, shadows and SSAO have a far larger impact on how the game looks than new models covered in armor would. Every single person who's saying Classic wouldn't be Classic with new models, while using any of the above, is a giant hypocrite.

Yes, you are a good troll, could we go back to the topic please?
    Dont accuse me of being a troll because you are too stupid to understand. The standard you are applying to what is, and is not acceptable as a change is applied by YOU. You are drawing the line in the sand and saying "changes that only apply on client side are fine, but no other changes!" and you fit PERFECTLY into the #JustMyChanges group.

You seem to think it is OBVIOUS that anything client side is TOTALLY DIFFERENT to other changes, and yet from this thread alone, you can see a lot of people totally disagree with you.

As for your "lets get back to the topic" comment, every single one of my posts has remained on topic, and you are the only one who has posted a completely off topic reply - the one i am replying to now. So yet again, you expect a different standard for others, and dont realise how ironic your comments are.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Then you are blind. Vanilla wow didn't have enhanced character models. Classic will not have them. Play BFA if you want all the polys. Otherwise just turn graphics up to 10 and it basically looks the fucking same....better actually.
    Not a coherent argument.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Carolus Rex View Post
    Not a coherent argument.
    Then learn English? Assuming you know English, I think you were being literal and commenting on your own post in real time. That's some deep meta shit right there. I'm not on your level of memes to get why you would do that.
    BAD WOLF

Retail is right there waiting for you if you want improved character models, there are even new ones coming in the next patch - how exciting is that.

Play retail if you want retail things, stop trying to ruin classic for the people who actually enjoy it more, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Carolus Rex View Post
    Another one who can't read. Things are already mixed up.

- - - Updated - - -

Then don't use them. Do you people not realize what optional means?
    Anyone who doesnt agree with you in your thread seems that he doesnt know how to read right??You are just stupid...i want my character to be the old model even in your screen...Thats what you dont understand.I dont want my character to have the new model in YOUR screen..I want YOU to see MY character with the OLD model...If you turn on the new models you will be able to see MY character with the NEW model and i dont like that.YOU understand now or do you want us to paint it with colours in paper for you?

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not about political, it's about the same stupid reasoning. Nochanges and maga-cultists are absolutely the same species. They are immune to reasoning and stick to their doctrine, even through they don't even know what their doctrine is, because they only stick to their stupid #hashtag buzzwords. #maga, #nochanges is absolute the same stupidity. They hear a buzzword and that's it.
    They are eh? I see... thank you, thats all I need to know about you.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragedaug View Post
    blahblahblah ..and I haven't seen a single rational argument stating why x or y shouldn't be there.
    Because it's Classic, not Classic+. Why is this so fucking hard to understand? It's Vanilla, not Vanilla with sprinkles. Get out of our ice cream shop.

- - - Updated - - -

It's not about political, it's about the same stupid reasoning. Nochanges and maga-cultists are absolutely the same species. They are immune to reasoning and stick to their doctrine, even through they don't even know what their doctrine is, because they only stick to their stupid #hashtag buzzwords. #maga, #nochanges is absolute the same stupidity. They hear a buzzword and that's it.
    You're the exact reason I voted for Trump and will do so again in 2020. Hope you enjoy 4 more years, then 8 years of Don Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Lionhearte0 View Post
    Because it's Classic, not Classic+. Why is this so fucking hard to understand? It's Vanilla, not Vanilla with sprinkles. Get out of our ice cream shop.

- - - Updated - - -
    You are in the wrong ice cream shop since you literally have much better graphical options than Vanilla WoW. So how's the #nochanges going on that regard?

Vanilla wow didn't had a working raidframes, vanilla wow didn't had graphic settings up to 10, vanilla wow didn't had view distance this high, vanilla wow didn't had layering, vanilla wow didn't had a colorblind mode, vanilla wow didn't had a voice chat, vanilla wow didn't had battle.net-integration, vanilla wow didn't had... do you see where this goes.
    CLASSIC IS NOT VANILLA. Classic works on the Legion-Client, a client where all the data about the new character models is already in the game. It would be an optional feature that only affects people who activate it, and would not change gameplay at all. Giving peole a choice....smarter actually.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow, this is probably the most throughout answer that we had in this thread. Really, you even thought of adding play between go and retail. You even ended this sentence with a .

I bow to your eloquence for this really well thought answer.
    Thank.

10char

Quote Originally Posted by derien View Post
    Anyone who doesnt agree with you in your thread seems that he doesnt know how to read right??You are just stupid...i want my character to be the old model even in your screen...Thats what you dont understand.I dont want my character to have the new model in YOUR screen..I want YOU to see MY character with the OLD model...If you turn on the new models you will be able to see MY character with the NEW model and i dont like that.YOU understand now or do you want us to paint it with colours in paper for you?
    I don't really care about new models...but why does it matter what your character looks like on his screen? How does that affect your gameplay in the slightest bit?
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Why'd you want to ruin the new models by putting them in classic? To really make Classic look passable you'd have to update the graphical fidelity of the entire world, which is effort better spent on making a new expansion rather than trying to put lipstick on a pig.

Classic+ Now with new character models, mounts and rabbits! But not frogs, we like those angular... Super Edition!