Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by threadz View Post
    i think a 3rd spec that was similar to mop demo lock without the imps would be fun.
    Or give metamorphosis back to warlocks.

Demon Hunter in WarCraft has a very specific meaning to it. They are not just "hunters" that hunt demons. Problably more appropriate to give a caster spec to them if there's gonna be the 3rd spec.

Quote Originally Posted by shade3891 View Post
    They did for Demon Hunters
    Did they? Because pretty sure Warglavies were in Legion. They just made a few random ones during Legion for DH, but only a few. None of the weapons in BFA outside of some random blues are DH only. Nice try though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Uhh.... no. A bow-and-arrow demon hunter does not fit the WoW fantasy of the class.
    Eh. That could be said by about 50% of the specs already in the game. If you are refering to Warcraft fantasy that is.

There is a dark ranger in warcraft 3 who isnt a fucking hunter, but an actual archer. Game needs an archer.

Quote Originally Posted by agentsi View Post
    Did they? Because pretty sure Warglavies were in Legion. They just made a few random ones during Legion for DH, but only a few. None of the weapons in BFA outside of some random blues are DH only. Nice try though.
    Actually, 'warglaives' are they own actual weapon type, and only Demon Hunters have 'warglaives' as part of their weapon skills.

Quote Originally Posted by shade3891 View Post
    So sad they didn't give rogues a ranged spec. Shurikans / Throwing knifes spec would have been so cool.

If there will be a 3rd spec I hope it will be a fel based ranged dps spec.
    Genji spec =D

Quote Originally Posted by LarryFromHumanResources View Post
    Stay back! Back I said!

*Anrgy pirate noises*
    Arrrrrrgh?

The only things they will do for dhs from now on will be:
    a) Allow the other two elf races to be dhs.
    b) Give us the option to skip the intro quests.
    They will start at level 1 like every class and we will be able to make as many of them per server as we like.
    And that's all.

A dh with a bow...smells similar to "dark ranger."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    ^this right here
    Thats the only reasonable 3rd spec presented anywhere in game for Demon Hunter to me /shrug

I always thought a dot dps spec built around immo abilities and some kind of 'mana burn' mechanic would be cool.

You know since havoc is clearly focused on the 'evasive melee' version of the WCIII DH.

Demon hunters have never ever used bows. They're all about them glaives