Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    no thank you
    Oh i absolutely love how you edited that to misrepresent what I said. You salty little -words that would get infraction-

: / literally gotta love the internet, where everyone is salty and no one is constructive.

Internet: Where we are all linked together and yet as a whole fools.

Quote Originally Posted by tboss2447 View Post
    world of WARcraft doesnt always have to be about the war between alliance and horde, or are you going to tell me the fight with the lich king wasn't a war, or that the fight with the legion wasn't a war. we could even have a war between the forces of azeroth versus the forces of the void lords.
    okay so we remove battlegrounds and arena when there is no more war between the Horde and the Alliance then pvp makes no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Pilek01 View Post
    okay so we remove battlegrounds and arena when there is no more war between the Horde and the Alliance then pvp makes no sense.
    Ok. We can put more resources in PvE.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    For starters, the whole raid story makes no sense anymore as the HvA storyline will end in 8.2.5. Not that it made much sense before that.
    It only states the War Campaign ends, which is just a questchain. It doesn't state the war ends. Try again.

Quote Originally Posted by Pilek01 View Post
    the battlegrounds aren't even canon most of the time, and arenas are not faction based as you can fight alliance as alliance in arenas. to top it off if they did remove bgs not many people would notice as most the playerbase is pve

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    The best part about this is that it sounds just stupid enough to be something Blizzard would actually do. Especially the bringing back Arthas part.
    To be honest, if we actually go down the way of powerful souls being a valuable currency (which was already established with Bwonsamdi) and the shadowlands being more than just cold nothingness, then it totally makes sense that someone who reigned over death would be more than just some wayward soul in the shadowlands. Heck if they already hinted at helya being back and we kicked her sorry ass. If we go with shadowlands as a theme, then we've essentially reached the level of the last couple season of Supernatural, where death has no meaning because there is always a way back, even if the creator itself casts your soul out of the universe.

If they were really to go with it then I don't just fear the dreadful stories they would tell, I actually fear the lasting damage it will do to their lore.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Madkat124 View Post
    I love the argument where people assume that the War part has to be between alliance and Horde. Because the majority of the Warcraft franchise has so much of that. Majority of WoW and Warcraft 3 wasn't about Alliance v Horde.
    Neither Horde nor Alliance even existed back in the RTS days in the form they do today. It was some humans and allies versus some demons that sometimes used some orcs and later some undeads.

Quote Originally Posted by Daronokk View Post
    It only states the War Campaign ends, which is just a questchain. It doesn't state the war ends. Try again.
    Just the questchain that deals with the faction war. So once it ends, there's no more faction war quests. Which is functionally identical with there not being any more faction war.

These "leaks" are getting exhaustingly boring.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    Ok. We can put more resources in PvE.
    I don't pvp at all so i don't care about pvp in wow. But removing BG's from the game would not give much resources to the pve elements of the game. Blizzard usually makes 1 new BG per expansion and doing that doesn't cost much resources. I guess

As someone who has worked for Activision Blizzard before I can say with certainty that the chain of information the OP used isn't really possible with the company's internal websites and infrastructure. There is no "closer" to a project. You are either on the team and in the know or the most you know are company wide announcements, which are trailers for things on the Activision side and not information to this level. The Activision side of things places considerably more trust into everyone, from highschool kids in QA to the janitor, than the Blizzard or King side of things.