Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Daffan View Post
    You don't even know what experience means.
    Are you just saying random bs at this point?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    Are you just saying random bs at this point?
    So you implying that it was just as easy for them then, than it is now -- therefore the experience they have is the same?
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.

Quote Originally Posted by Poe View Post
    https://classic.warcraftlogs.com/zon...1000#class=DPS

https://classic.warcraftlogs.com/zon...#class=Healers

These specs are ridiculously overtuned. Classes like hunter, paladin, druid and shaman have absolutely no chance at performing on a viable level. I understand people want no changes but if the tuning looks this bad (PS this tuning is worse than BFA) then I do not understand why the game is getting so much praise.

It's a shame when half of the classes in the game are not viable. I think of this as an absolute development failure.
    Nobody cares about numbers anymore, dung&raids are easy so is not a necessary condition to be top tier anymore. Relax.

10+ Year Old Account
    And so the QQ begins.....

This is classic, deal with it or reroll.
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    The main function of Mythic mode for most players is to act as a reminder that, compared to that 1%, they suck.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vakir View Post
    Why are people so easily baited?
    Its just that.. people who ask for nerfs/buffs in classic gets laughed at.

Makes you look like a fool, also he isnt responding anymore so makes it quite clear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daffan View Post
    But this is wrong.

They don't get to raid.

Nobody is bringing 50% or more of the specs in the game.
    Yes. You are correct.

However, classic raiding was never about what you want to play, it was always about what you need to play.

Consider Molten Core for example. Magmadar is a fairly easy fight. The only caveat is that you need a warrior tank to stance dance the fear, else your raid is toast. There are no room for other kind of tanks.

When they release Naxxaramus eventually, you will see that Four Horsemen requires 8 tanks. 8 tanks all of whom have to be at least AQ40 geared warriors. Dont kid yourself. Only warrior can tank in classic. There are no other tanks.

For most servers back in Vanilla, there were only like 15-16 geared warrior tanks per server. Which mean a server could at the most sustain a couple of guilds even capable of running Naxx. Which killed most other guilds since the top guilds literally poached every geared warriors for Naxx progression.

And that's how we ended up with what is now retail. People complained (quite rightly) and Blizzard buffed the other tank classes and made them viable.

Your complaints are like deja vu. We are going to relive history all over again as we once again find out why classes who specialized in the trinity were so good at classic as against classes who were more bits and pieces. And you are right, there's no room for support classes doing 50% of the throughput of the primary classes for example on a fight like Patchwerk which is straight up throughput check.
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    The main function of Mythic mode for most players is to act as a reminder that, compared to that 1%, they suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Its just that.. people who ask for nerfs/buffs in classic gets laughed at.

Makes you look like a fool, also he isnt responding anymore so makes it quite clear.
    But it's so transparent. They're not even being laughed at if they're trying to elicit a reaction.

I feel like this community is just addicted to conflict and it baffles me.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    Please answer the question - your inability/fear to do so is a good enough answer I guess. You can be ignored.
    But I did. Answer is "it doesn't matter"

There is no fear in my response. There is cowardice in yours, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Monoxide View Post
    Not all classes are equal in all roles. It's ok.

Mages should do way more damage than Druids. Damage is all they can do. It's ok.
    Mages bring equal utility and don't have shitty damage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzzave View Post
    Mages bring equal utility and don't have shitty damage.
    ding ding ding
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vakir View Post
    But it's so transparent. They're not even being laughed at if they're trying to elicit a reaction.

I feel like this community is just addicted to conflict and it baffles me.
    Nah there is nothing more to it realy.. then just accept classic the way it is and dont whine for buffs or nerfs. Many people predicted this would happen.. so yea. Nothing new.

I don't see why anyone who played classic should have a problem with Blizzard tuning the numbers for Classic for better class parity/performance.

You don't lose any flavor, mechanic, or even feeling if your Frostbolt does 800 dps instead of 1000.

Quote Originally Posted by dizzzave View Post
    I don't see why anyone who played classic should have a problem with Blizzard tuning the numbers for Classic for better class parity/performance.

You don't lose any flavor, mechanic, or even feeling if your Frostbolt does 800 dps instead of 1000.
    Because there shouldnt be balance changes. This isnt retail, the whole game doesnt have to be centered around raiding. You dont need to be within 5% of every spec. If you only care abt meters, play a mage or warrior.

You change one spell, you change the whole game. Now frostbolt does less dmg. Might make it so arcane missiles does better damage per mana. Changes all the gearing. Changes balance in pvp.

The ppl who have been fighting for vanilla for years, want it as close to possible to what it was. They didn't play on private servers for years bitching abt changes. They played because that's the game they wanted.

Classic is not going to change. The moment they start "balancing" it, we are gonna be in the same place we were years ago hoping that blizzard releases our favorite game as we knew it.

Are you out of your fucking mind? Just buff the other classes. No nerfs are needed.

I can't believe that this thread is still alive.
    Just a bunch of monkeys yelling at each other.

Vanilla was broken as hell, that is the classic experience and it should stay that way.

If anything the garbage specs/classes like Druid, Shaman, Paladin and Shadow Priest should be buffed - but #nochanges is the right approach.

The lack of nuance in some of you guys posts is honestly worrying. Some people like excel-sheets, that's fun for them. Some like to level.

Why do you waste your time bothering to express your opinions and twitch spam on forums?

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm just laughing at the sub 30 second boss kills for current tier content wearing mostly uncommon and rare gear.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

Quote Originally Posted by Hottage View Post
    I'm just laughing at the sub 30 second boss kills for current tier content wearing mostly uncommon and rare gear.
    Not very surprising when you fill a raid with classes that need like 4 items from ony and MC.

The game is what it is. If you don't like it, don't play it. There are ZERO chances they are gonna make balance changes. Does it suck that warriors and mages are easily the best classes in the game? Yep, but that is what it is. Honestly classic isn't for DPS competition outside of competing with your own class. The game is about community and having fun.