Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    wait for the "classic plus" servers. if they ever come.

on topic, it should be expected that pure dps, glass-cannon classes such as the rogue, mage, and maybe hunter, should be at the top of the dps meters.

and even so, we're talking about like 1% difference from the person above and below you in the damage meters.
    that's why damage meters ruin games.
    if ur not going for that server-first and stuff, then you shouldnt worry about min-maxing your class combos, and even bring ferals/boomkins/retris.. the bosses will still fall.
    at least until naxx.

also, might wanna consider having a second option in the game for a tank, like adding items that would make bears viable,
    give protadins a taunt and some mana regen. give pets aoe resistance.
    oomkins and SPs some mana regen, and so on... while of course never having them be as good as the glass cannon dpses.

Can't believe this thread got this far and no one has really challenged the holy priests are op statement. Paladins are competitive or better healers and shamans are stacked because totems only work on the party. If you're going to suggest balance changes at least get it right. If things were perfectly balanced there should be 5 of each class brought to raids. By and large, in spite of all the complaints vanilla actually is close to accomplishing this - https://www.reddit.com/r/classicwow/...d_composition/

This doesn't look too different than any of the suggested raid comp's I've seen. There are 3 classes that stand out here - nearly twice as many warriors at the expense of hunters and druids. In reality, average players in average guilds will be better off taking whatever gets them as close to 40 competent raiders as possible. Sitting around waiting for the perfect comp for raids that are on the easy of normal in retail going up to probably heroic level with Naxx doesn't sound like a good organizational plan.

If Blizz were to do a Classic+ (I don't think they will) then balance in raids shouldn't be that hard to fix. Although you would need to make sure hunters didn't get even better at pvp and farming.

wut are u talking about brah u didnt read

paladins are obviously better healers in raid i said that a cuople times in this thread

flash heal > heal

illumination > all priest talents put together for pve

How many times were people told that Classic would be full of situations lile "Resto or GTFO", or that warriors would be the only tanks, or that it was called "world of roguecraft" for a reason?

Everyone knew damn well what they were getting into. It was clearly and obviously posted. People don't get to complain now.

Lets rather talk about the fact that people are killing raid bosses in 20 secs...Why do people hype classic so much when there is no content but lvling (I can understand if some people enjoy lvling, I dont) and gearing up BIS.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    Lets rather talk about the fact that people are killing raid bosses in 20 secs...Why do people hype classic so much when there is no content but lvling (I can understand if some people enjoy lvling, I dont) and gearing up BIS.
    no content but leveling?

lol

did you read how black lotus and devilsaur work?

Quote Originally Posted by Mukind View Post
    no content but leveling?

lol

Grinding and farming materials are content now.

Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    Grinding and farming materials are content now.
    yea it's that or the theme park

theme park content sucks, lol

"boo hooo im a pve nerd and dont' undestand anything about game design boo hoo"

lol

You love the attraction part of the theme park MMO, no MMO that isnt' an endless grind like retail wow will hold your attention. Welcome to the genre

Quote Originally Posted by Mukind View Post
    no content but leveling?

lol

Yes, dont haft to tell me how I made my gold back in vanilla. I farmed a lot of devilsaur LW to craft the 2 LW items. It was shit to do then, and shit now. Oh...and stratholme runs to hopefully win a orb...or *gasp* Tyrs Hand. I guess ppl are farming Tyrs hand on classic for gold...

Look, raids are not even a contest. Yes thoes logs are from good raids, but even a good raid/guild is not that far behind the rest of the population.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rohoz View Post
    Because at the end of the day, 9/10 times you're a warrior (tank) or warrior (dps).

It's amusing that you on one hand imply that warriors can be more than 1 role but 4 classes can only be 1 role.
    Every class got something special. Mages got portals and aoe farming. Warlocks got summons. Hunters got pet, easiest leveling, easiest farming. Rogues got stealth. Druids got versatile gameplay. And so on. Only Warriors did not get anything substantial, only pain in leveling, mirriads weapon skills to level, worse farming, worse PvP. The only thing Warriors got is pride and two specializations.

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    because they s..ck at game unless bosses have 0 mechanics and they can simply overgear them

thats why why wanted classic because they cannot clear even normal in retail . because its too hard for them

This is the classic experience, 4 viable specs is good enough. Just reroll.

#ClassIdentiy
    #ClassUniquiness

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hottage View Post
    I'm just laughing at the sub 30 second boss kills for current tier content wearing mostly uncommon and rare gear.
    Same. Meme experience.
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.

Asking for nerfs for classic. Good one Just timetravel back 15 years

Quote Originally Posted by Daffan View Post
    what's funny is all the classic lovers like you getting triggered at how ease mode the game is and feeling like you need to cool the flames
    I haven't played Classic in over a week. Sounds like you aren't very smart.
    Being offended is cool and trendy now, don't be a sheep.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWDontu View Post
    I haven't played Classic in over a week. Sounds like you aren't very smart.
    no but you did 3 weeks ago
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.