Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    "reee let me be irresponsible with no consequence for my actions REEEEEEEEE"

this is what so many women sound like these days. like children that think they should have every single thing in life exactly the way they want it, and that the world should just bend to their will at any moments notice.

i'm, currently, not for outlawing abortion. but every single goddamned argument for it boils down to this fucking sheltered child mindset.

but once we are capable of making artificial wombs for human fetuses, then abortion should be 100% illegal.
    So would you support forced marriage in the case of accidental pregnancies? Since the men should take responsibility as well right?

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Medium9 View Post
    Poor kid.
    You'll note that between the two of us only, You have decided to be petty and insulting, not me.

Yeah, no comprende as it seems. I've touched on that subject earlier, in a reply to you. Nice for you that this is a doable thing for you. Just don't think everyone is, can or wants to be like you.
    You basically describe sex as being a necessity, as if banging every time you feel like it is a birthright; which is some wild INCEL tier thinking.

Jesus Christ... woah. So to you, parenthood is the only thing a human can ever do to be worth his/her salt? That's bottom of the line pathetic, sorry.
    Honestly, yeah. Money is a frivolous way to spend one's life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Your petty and insultiveness(?) comes from the mere statements you make, tbh. I feel like a child in comparison.

Think less in terms of absolutes, but more as shades. Sure, there exist people on the fringes of any spectrum, but you being low on one of them doesn't mean you have any reason or right to expect the same from everyone else.
    And almost as a side note: Any life existing for a couple of hundred thousand years must have, by definition, the urge to procreate genetiaclly ingrained fairly deeply into themselves. The "right to fuck" (to put it eloquently) should very much be regognized as a basic human right (alongside nourishment, air and sleep and such). It's something nature has made us do by default.

Craft, hobbies (which can be hiking, biking, growing produce, making music and such) and potentially generating value in case of your job being also your spare time passion are fairly removed from "frivolous ways of spending". And lets be honest: Properly caring for a child till adulthood is more than likely one of the most monetary expensive options one can take. The thing that presumably removes you from that fact is that it's not you but your hubbie that has to earn that money. Keep in mind that "simple" things like larger housing, a family car, increased food expenses, spare time funding for your kid, schooling (in the US) and all those other small things factor into this. Many of which are probably paid by your man's card or regular deductions, so you don't even really notice them happening. Do the math. Compare having a kid to being in 1-2 sport clubs or playing an instrument and tell me what is more "frivolous" in the long run. You're in for quite the surprise.
    I mean, let's be clear: you can give birth and still drink boxed wine and fuck a gajillion dudes. You can have kids and be an awful, selfish person and a horrific parent, besides. Giving birth doesn't magically confer character or depth of mind and spirit.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Sounds like the answer to unwanted pregnancy is simple. Do not have sexual intercourse if you do not want to have children. Or get fixed.
    Ya those silly girls that get raped!!! they should have got fixed before it happened!!

7+ Year Old Account
    Your petty and insultiveness(?) comes from the mere statements you make, tbh. I feel like a child in comparison.
    So you insult me directly because you don't like my views. I guess the difference is I can have a conversation on a topic without feeling personally aggrieved by someone not sharing my views. Where as I guess you take someone not agreeing with you, clapping for you as some grave personal slight.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    How this is not trolling is beyond me.
    Why should it be? If you don't want kids, there exists option to prevent it. One of them is to make yourself infertile, another is to not have sex, yet another is to have sex in another way where you would not risk a pregnancy, another is using protection.

so sad, he only need 4 more to complete the 2.250 achievement. TT

7+ Year Old Account
    Good then, lets avoid the topic based on technicalities. (And yes, I'm sorry I got riled up more than neccessary a few times. Certain things just rub me really really wrong.)
    Not really a technicality, just acknowledging that you get riled up and personally angered by someone not sharing your worldview. I get angered when someone insults me and my family or something personal. See the difference? I am okay with you not having my views and still seeing you as a person; maybe a person I think is wrong, but still a person. You find someone you disagree with and you actually hate them it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Why should it be? If you don't want kids, there exists option to prevent it. One of them is to make yourself infertile, another is to not have sex, yet another is to have sex in another way where you would not risk a pregnancy, another is using protection.
    Did you already forget that Republicans are against Contraception and hate Planned Parenthood which provides methods to prevent Pregnancy?
    Last edited by szechuan; 2019-09-19 at 04:07 PM.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

7+ Year Old Account
    You're of course also still a person. Just one that, imho, desevers any scrutiny in regards to your views you might get. See, the problem I have is not, that I didn't think everyone should be allowed to think and live how they want. I'm as much about personal freedoms as one could get. Within the confines of only affecting themselves! I DO take issue with people that (somewhat) publicly advocate for things that affect everyone.

And, erm, who was it that used the lovely term, I think "cum sponge" to describe women with above average sex drives, in reply to a perfectly tame post from me? Sure, not an insult towards myself (as I'm male), but those sponges are certainly slandered that way because they probably disagree with your views. Same motivation, really.

So may I kindly ask you to dismount that fairly high moral horse of yours, and continue with the discussion?
    Petty insults is "scrutiny?"

Also, did I describe you as such a thing? I described my attitude about a type of lifestyle. Other women might persue it, but I don't have to think highly of that lifestyle. Again, only one of us decided to personally attack someone. I said I think a lifestyle is bad.

And no, I think I'll remain where I am until I can confidently say we are having a discussion and not merely you preaching your articles of faith at me. I've got some friendly Mormons that come door to door for that, every three months or so. I they are so much more friendly despite our disagreements.

7+ Year Old Account
    I already apologized for my choice of words. And yeah, insults are a form of scrutiny. Not the good type, but scrutiny nonetheless.
    You are sorry you got riled up, not that you actually insulted me or my kid. Yeah, apologies usually work when they are sincere, and since you defend your actions in the next sentence it kinda negates whatever half hearted apology you did.

7+ Year Old Account
    Oh you know me so well. All so utterly half hearted. You're still not able to answer my questions. What can we do.

Whatever... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

(I honestly can't take you seriously anymore. You probably feel similar to me. So let's just end this, shall we? You have your cum sponges and I have my dignity of being a mostly decent human being, aside from the occasional bad choice of words (in English, which isn't even my 1st language).)
    Given that we can't have a discussion without you spilling your spaghetti over it, Idk what the point is.

And lol "Decent Human Being", righttttttt; cannot manage to talk to someone without losing their mind. Gotcha. I had a strong feeling this was a sermon and I was being preached at.

Quote Originally Posted by minteK917 View Post
    The problem the same fuck wits that makes laws against abortion are the same people that would give 0 monetary support to parentless children if they could get away with it. All you would do is fill a bunch more orphanage, seems pointless.

Why should anyone pay for your mistake in life? You cause the accident, you pay for it, seems to me that mothers have a general problem, it's abort or abandon... Perhaps such women shouldn't be parents, ever.

the only time I would support Abortion would be if all forms of birth control failed, there would need to be some form of prevent first before I would ever support Abortion in this regard, Condom broke, Implant failed, hell even morning after pill or if the fetus was a product of rape, I will never support abortion if two people decided to have sex with zero protection or birth control, at that point is just a waste of money and resources, there are people that may need such a critical service due to rape and you're going just because you have the right to do so... then again people own guns because they have the right to do so.... meh.

People needs to take responsibility for their actions

But I must ask, do you feel we should start murdering children in Orphanages then? I mean you support abortion to prevent more parentless children going in to Orphan, so one can assume you therefore hate orphanages as well...
    Last edited by dunhildas; 2019-09-28 at 11:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Protection is not infallible

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dunhildas View Post
    Why should anyone pay for your mistake in life? You cause the accident, you pay for it, seems to me that mothers have a general problem, it's abort or abandon... Perhaps such women shouldn't be parents, ever.

the only time I would support Abortion would be if all forms of birth control failed, there would need to be some form of prevent first before I would ever support Abortion in this regard, Condom broke, Implant failed, hell even morning after pill or if the fetus was a product of rape, I will never support abortion if two people decided to have sex with zero protection or birth control, at that point is just a waste of money and resources, there are people that may need such a critical service due to rape and you're going just because you have the right to do so... then again people own guns because they have the right to do so.... meh.

People needs to take responsibility for their actions

But I must ask, do you feel we should start murdering children in Orphanages then? I mean you support abortion to prevent more parentless children going in to Orphan, so one can assume you therefore hate orphanages as well...
    Do you not see the stupidity and hypocrisy in arguments that force people to give birth because they care about life just to turn around and say fuck that shit?

The reason is that it benefits society to not have a poor child growing up with no access to security of food and home. That breeds crime.