Where to quest now? (20s horde)

Okay so I am level 20. Finished all of the <20 quests in the Barrens, Durotar and the few in Stonetalon mountain. The only quests I have available now are 23-26 in the Barrens, Stonetalon and Ashenvale. However they all kick my ass.

Is there any place I can go to that has more mid-high teen quests?

Try the undead region, silverpine for example.
    Rinse and repeat. For the rewards. Send even more turtles into the water.

Quote Originally Posted by sarym13 View Post
    Okay so I am level 20. Finished all of the <20 quests in the Barrens, Durotar and the few in Stonetalon mountain. The only quests I have available now are 23-26 in the Barrens, Stonetalon and Ashenvale. However they all kick my ass.

Is there any place I can go to that has more mid-high teen quests?
    Do the 20+ quests in southern barrens? Maybe do some Silverpine? Run a WC or two.

You must have left out a lot of stuff, did you do the Wailing Cavern quests (6) or Ragefire (5)? They offer at least 1.5 additional levels with all the XP you get in the dungeons.

Silverpine Forest is an option but with my Tauren / Orc / Troll I never do it and I never needed to as I was already 21-22 when I stepped into Stonetalon Mountains (without doing anything in Ashenvale neither).
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

stonetalon shouldn't be to bad.

ashenvale, the quests at splintertree are hard, but if you run to the zoram strand you get lvl 20-ish quest + a dungeon in a few levels.

you can also do wailing caverns or shadowfang keep for a few quick levels if you haven't already.

Download questie, it will show quests on the map and you’ll need to backtrack possibly to find stuff you missed. I find it hard to believe you’ve exhausted every quest available at that level and are left with orange/red quests.

Quote Originally Posted by sarym13 View Post
    Finished all of the <20 quests in the Barrens
    X Doubt

OT though - Silverpine if you've never been there will bridge you up to continuing in Barrens/Stonetalon and onto Tarren Mill
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Southern Barrens, Ashenvale (starts at level 18 ish), Stonetalon Mountains, Hillsbrad Foothills

You can also start to run a few dungeons, quests for SFK and BFD will begin to be available to you.

I'd say Silverpine is you best bet. Hope you have fun!

Pandaren Monk
    5+ Year Old Account
    There should still be a ton of stuff in the Barrens for you to do at level 20. Crossroads and Ratchet will be your main sources of quests there, and a few in Camp Taurajo, so make sure you're checking all of those places. You could easily quest in the Barrens all the way to 30 if you wanted (although iirc, it becomes a very slow process that will make you want to pull your hair out by the time you get to your high 20's if you stick with Barrens that whole time).

If you're just sick of the Barrens and want a change of scenery, I think you can also go to Ashenvale at 20, and it should keep you busy for a while. You could also maybe go to Hillsbrad Foothills and pick up some Tarren Mill stuff at 20, but that'll be a little out of your way since it's on another continent.

edit: and maybe Stonetalon Mountains? I haven't leveled Horde in a while, so I forget. That may be a little closer to 25. And Thousand Needles, but I want to say that's like high 20's. You can probably hit those zones pretty soon though. I'd say either sticking around in the Barrens for a while longer or moving on to Ashenvale would be your best bet.
    Last edited by avitush; 2019-09-17 at 01:42 PM.