WeakAura for Pounce Stun on Classic (harder than it seems?)

hey,

i am trying to create a WA for the feral ability pounce on classic WOW.
    the problem is this: there seems to be no aura for the stun component of the pounce ability. only a weak aura checking for Pounce Bleed as aura name works, but this will then show the complete duration of the bleed.

when you press pounce, you apply both a bleed for 18s and a stun for 3s (with talents). i guess a workaround would be to check for the bleed aura, and only show the icon during the first 3s of said aura. this would give me an icon that shows for the duration of the stun, if i am not mistaken. my problem is: how do i get the icon to show the 3s timer of the stun, instead of counting down from the 18s duration of the bleed?

does anyone know how to do this?
    thanks a lot!

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    You could just make it only show if the duration of the bleed is longer than 15sec.
    As I am now, you too shall be. Prepare, therefore, to follow me. -- Scottish tombstone epitaph

yes, that is what i already did but i cant figure out how to show a text for the icon that shows the duration of the stun. i got set the trigger to only show at >15s, but if i use %p for the text of the icon, it starts at 18s.

Try using the spell id for pounce and not pounce bleed as the trigger. Wowhead has them with separate spell ids, not sure if it's accurate.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Pounce stuns and then applies the bleed, the spellID for the stun is 9823 for max rank, and 9824 for the bleed