[Help] WoW Classic Hunter Macro

Hello good folks,

I'm requiring help with a certain macro for hunters in classic. In short, i'd like the macro to perform the following 2 functions:

1) Combine Serpent Sting and Viper Sting. Meaning, when i press the Alt modifier, Viper Sting is casted, otherwise it does Serpent Sting.

2) The entire macro to be in Mouse-over format, so that it prioritizes whoever i've moused over. If no mouse over exists, it should use on my current target.

Really appreciate your insight and guidance into assisting with this macro. Or is it even doable? I'm not too sure. Thank you in advance!

#showtooltip
    /cast [mod:alt,@mouseover,harm,nodead][mod:alt,@target,harm,nodead] Viper Sting; [@mousover,harm,nodead][] Serpent Sting

addons
    weakauras
    Lua Wall of Shame
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Genius! Thank you so much Kanegasi. Much appreciated for your prompt help =)

Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
    #showtooltip
    /cast [mod:alt,@mouseover,harm,nodead][mod:alt,@target,harm,nodead] Viper Sting; [@mousover,harm,nodead][] Serpent Sting
    I actually used this macro back in the day on my hunter. Can confirm it works.
    Shaman Raid Tank aficionado & expert in off-meta specs: Melee Hunter, Smite Priest, Priest Tank Guide, Rogue Tank and more...