Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Vulpera are surely coming. Only reason that they did not come yet is cus blizzard wants to use them to sell the next expansion. No other allied race has gathered so much traction since bfa beta days. It was a strategic decision to hold them back to sell more exp packs.
    They are controversial (which blizzard loves) and they were single handedly the most talked about thing the entire expansion. cant think of anything that generated more buzz in the official forums, like, ever. They also made sure to never answer a single vulpera question in any of the Q&As on purpose...dont wanna ruin the surprise.
    Last edited by reploid; 2019-09-19 at 08:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    But there's any reason for us to assume that those were all the Sanlayn that were working with the Horde?
    Yes, because those are the only ones ever shown and Dreven was working with the Horde on a probationary basis.

I claimed that most people want to play sexy and cute races.

Here is a proof:

Source: https://www.statista.com/statistics/...cters-by-race/
    Rinse and repeat. For the rewards. Send even more turtles into the water.

I wish they scrapped vulpera.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    But there's any reason for us to assume that those were all the Sanlayn that were working with the Horde?
    With Sylvanas on the way out and them only being there because our leader was an equally undead elf with no moral compass what so ever, yea I think the chances of us making contact with more of their ilk is rather slim.