5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.

Please add the Warcraft III megathread to the list of video game megathreads in pins

The Warcraft III reforged megathread has been around for a while.
    Whenever a new one pops up, it either gets locked or merged into the one I made, but why not save some time and just link it in the video game megathreads list pinned post? It seems much easier.

10+ Year Old Account
    The megathread list hasn't been updated in ages. I've poked a couple mods to either remove the thread or actually update and got no response.

Checking just now it was last updated in November of 2015..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Temp name View Post
    Checking just now it was last updated in November of 2015..
    Odd that you say that, as the thread OP is referring to was created January 28th, 2019. Shortly after WC3: Reforged was announced.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Capo dei capi View Post
    Odd that you say that, as the thread OP is referring to was created January 28th, 2019. Shortly after WC3: Reforged was announced.
    I think he's referring to the pinned post of video game megathreads, but yes, the thread link that needs to be added can be found in my signature.

5+ Year Old Account
    Still waiting for the video game megathread list pinned post in the video games forum to be updated with a link to my WC3 megathread. K-thx

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    Still waiting for the video game megathread list pinned post in the video games forum to be updated with a link to my WC3 megathread. K-thx
    That thread is pretty much dead and just needs to be unpinned. It's missing much more than just that megathread.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    That thread is pretty much dead and just needs to be unpinned. It's missing much more than just that megathread.
    That is true that it's actually missing an awful lot. Why hasn't Edge_ or any of the global mods done anything about it in... years?

10+ Year Old Account
    That is true that it's actually missing an awful lot. Why hasn't Edge_ or any of the global mods done anything about it in... years?
    Most likely people never checked it to begin with. The post is about 8 years old and has less views than many threads created this year.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

5+ Year Old Account
    I mean, it would at least make sense to add my megathread to it, seeing as it's in the WoW GD forum and so those who don't frequent said forum don't know it even exists.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean, it would at least make sense to add my megathread to it, seeing as it's in the WoW GD forum and so those who don't frequent said forum don't know it even exists.
    Your missing the part where people don't check that thread to see it's there :P Adding it won't change anything when people don't go look in that thread to see it added.

5+ Year Old Account
    Your missing the part where people don't check that thread to see it's there :P Adding it won't change anything when people don't go look in that thread to see it added.
    You're missing the part where I can just point to it when the next person tries to make another WC3 megathread?

10+ Year Old Account
    You're missing the part where I can just point to it when the next person tries to make another WC3 megathread?
    You could also just point to your thread and save the middle step?

5+ Year Old Account
    You could also just point to your thread and save the middle step?
    Already tried it repeatedly.

"Oh, well it's not linked in the pinned list and it isn't in here, so we're gonna keep on with this one!"
    Until it gets locked and they get sent to mine anyways.

10+ Year Old Account
    Already tried it repeatedly.

"Oh, well it's not linked in the pinned list and it isn't in here, so we're gonna keep on with this one!"
    Until it gets locked and they get sent to mine anyways.
    So it still gets resolved?

5+ Year Old Account
    With much loss to valuable discussion.