Abilities hunter (and pets) should have

pet

Charge/Swoop [removed in 6.0.2/5.0.4]: Your pet charges/swoops at an enemy, immobilizing the target for 1 sec, and increasing the pet's melee attack power by 25% for its next attack.

Boar's Speed [removed in 7.0.3]: Increases your pet's movement speed by 30%.

Hungry Bear [not available to players]: Pet Basic Attacks heal it for 5% of its maximum Health.

beast mastery

Based on the Beastmaster:

Aspect of the Hawk [removed in 6.0.2]: The Hunter takes on the aspects of a hawk, increasing ranged attack power by 35%. Only one Aspect can be active at a time.

Mastery: Spirit Bond [only available to survival]:
    You and your pet's Focus spending abilities deal 16.0% increased damage.
    While your pet is active, you both regenerate 1.0% of maximum health every 5 sec.
    (should be a passive, instead of a mastery).

Survival

Based on the Headhunter/Berserker:

Whirlwind [warrior ability]: Unleashes a whirlwind of steel, striking all enemies within 8 yards for [34.8% of Attack power] Physical damage.

Grievous Throw [not available to players]: A vicious attack that causes the target to bleed profusely until fully healed. Deals X damage every 5 seconds until healed.

Recklessness [Fury Warrior ability]: Go berserk, increasing all Focus generation by 100% and granting your abilities 20% increased critical strike chance for 10 sec.

Hatchet Toss [removed in 8.0.1]: Tosses a hatchet at an enemy, dealing (10% of attack power) Physical damage.

Headhunter [Glyph - removed in 8.0.1]: You throw a javelin instead of a hatchet when you use Hatchet Toss.

Vicious Assault [not available to players]: Inflicts 150% weapon damage to all enemies in front of the caster.

Ferocity [not available to players]: Increase haste by 35% for 20 sec.

Taz'dingo [not available to players]: prevents the caster from being reduced below 1 hp for 4 sec.

Lacerate [removed in 8.0.1]: Tears a bleeding wound in the target, dealing (960% of attack power) Physical damage over 12 sec.

Buzzsaw [not available to players]: damage enemies within 5 yards in front of you.

Marksmanship

Based on the Sapper:

Steel Trap [only available to survival]: Hurls a Steel Trap to the target location that snaps shut on the first enemy that approaches, immobilizing them for 20 sec and causing them to bleed for (120% of Attack power) damage over 20 sec.
    Damage other than Steel Trap may break the immobilization effect. Trap will exist for 1 min. Limit 1.

Dragonsfire Grenade [removed in 8.0.1]: Hurls a dragonsfire grenade at the target that explodes into flames, inflicting (1280% of Attack power) Fire damage over 8 sec and reducing movement speed by 20%. The volatile flames on the target also scorch nearby enemies for (160% of Attack power) damage every 1 sec.

Wildfire Bomb [only available to survival]: Hurl a bomb at the target, exploding for (45% of Attack power) Fire damage in a cone and coating enemies in wildfire, scorching them for (90% of Attack power) Fire damage over 6 sec.

Sticky Bomb [removed in 8.0.1]: Hurls a concussive grenade at your target which sticks to them and explodes after 2 sec, knocking back all nearby enemies.

Concussive Mine [not available to players]: Places a Land Mine on the ground. It will explode for X fire damage when an enemy approaches.

Throw Dynamite [not available to players]: Inflicts X Fire damage to all enemies in a selected area

Kaboom [not available to players]: Explode, dealing a great amount of damage to nearby enemies, but killing you in the process.
    Last edited by username993720; 2019-10-05 at 09:08 PM.

Marksmanship should have Kill Shot returned to their arsenal, The fantasy of letting loose that final arrow as your prey runs away because they are low on life, only to be crit from behind and fall over dead. Plus with how Blizzard updated all the hunter shot animations im sure they could make it looks badass as it flies towards your target.

I think pets do need more abilities, but I think it should be refined to just bm. Bm pets should feel significantly stronger than the other specs and having extra utility would be the way to go.

For aspect of the hawk to return, aspects would have to revert back to the old style. Personally I think that would be a good thing, but I do not think blizzard will do it. They would also need to change the other aspects to be just as useful as a straight dmg increase, which is certainly doable. Bm could have an aspect that benefits from stacks of frenzy, or help build frenzy. Mm could have aspect of the fox, making them mobile during high movement phases. Sv could stay pretty much the same, giving them range over damage. All would have aspect of the hawk, and aspect of the pack, however remove the movement penalty for taking dmg. This would give us a lot more use in m+, where we could sacrifice some dmg to benefit the whole group.

I don't really care for the melee version of sv, so I won't comment on it.

The additions you have for mm I really don't like. Mm hunters are snipers, not bombers. Add back kill shot and a non-rng version of marked shot(with a CD). Ex.- marked shot- 15 second cd- 40 focus- high dmg instant shot dealing physical dmg, and marks the target. Marks stack up to 3 times. Each stack adds 5 % dmg against the target and casting arcane shot against marked targets has a x% chance of adding another mark. Casting marked shot in a target with 3 stacks resets the stacks and makes your next aimed shot instant cast and cost no focus and trigger no CD and causes 20% more dmg.

They already ruined sv( for me), if they turn mm into a bomber class I'm unsubbing.

Kill shot 100000%
    Im not playing with MM because it doesnt have kill shot, the whole spec feel "meh"

I'll resub when Killshot is back.

Quote Originally Posted by NutellaCrepes View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stingling View Post
    Kill shot 100000%
    Im not playing with MM because it doesnt have kill shot, the whole spec feel "meh"
    The 50 yard range execute that you could use twice in a row with zero way to stop it?

There's a reason it's no longer in the game...

Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    The 50 yard range execute that you could use twice in a row with zero way to stop it?

It's removal had nothing to do with it's power. They removed it because they wanted Warrior to be the class that executes. So they removed (mostly) everyone else's execute(hunters, spriests, paladins, rogues).

https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/sta...or_warriors%2F

Edit: But yeah, I'd love to see the following return:
    -Kill Shot for MM
    -MoP Stampede for BM
    -MoP SV mechanics, built in to talents/MM/SV(old LnL through Black Arrow ticks, Serpent Sting proccing BA, Serpent Sting on Multishot, etc).
    Last edited by Renley; 2019-10-16 at 09:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post

I thought LOS was a thing people still used. That's what they used when Killshot was in the game at least.

Lol try it out.

Quote Originally Posted by username993720 View Post
    Survival

Ferocity [not available to players]: Increase haste by 35% for 20 sec.
    So you want to give hunters (specifically survival hunters) their own personal bloodlust/heroism/time warp that actually increases their haste MORE than those other spells do but for half the time AND they won't get sated which would prevent them from getting lust/hero/TW again. Yeah that wouldn't be broken or anything...

Lmao it really does look like you want to turn Survival into a discount Fury warrior.

You know Survival is meant to be a HUNTER spec, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    It's removal had nothing to do with it's power. They removed it because they wanted Warrior to be the class that executes. So they removed (mostly) everyone else's execute(hunters, spriests, paladins, rogues).

https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/sta...or_warriors%2F
    That's why Pally/Priest still have an execute and they just didn't re-add it to Hunter then? I know why they said they took it away. I was saying why they should keep it away.

I thought LOS was a thing people still used. That's what they used when Killshot was in the game at least.

Lol try it out.

It's not like CB/GP, you can LoS those quite easily due to a cast time - a Hunter can actually chase you and cast it whilst moving.

I'll Resub when Kill shot is available to every hunter specs plus Survival spec as ranged dots.... Survival melee isn't that fun plus it's clunky and nowhere near better sustain/burst damage compare to rogue/dh/warrior. Idc about wlogs.

Quote Originally Posted by FpicEail View Post
    Lmao it really does look like you want to turn Survival into a discount Fury warrior.

You know Survival is meant to be a HUNTER spec, right?
    OP made survival a fury warrior and MM a bomber lmao.

What I would like:

MoP SV
    Kill Shot
    Readiness
    Tranq shot
    MoP stampede

I'd actually like to see Legion Survival back - much prefer it to the hodgepodge of a spec we have now!

I love MM as it is, so would happily keep that. For BM I'd just like to see the pet AI be better, especially every time I dismount after flying my second pet takes *forever* to make an appearance!

Quote Originally Posted by threadz View Post
    OP made survival a fury warrior and MM a bomber lmao.

What I would like:

MoP SV
    Kill Shot
    Readiness
    Tranq shot
    MoP stampede
    Yesplease.
    The amount of people who are supposedly over WoW/hate WoW, yet continue to spend every day of their lives whining about it here on the forums, never fails to astound me.

Obsession is bad, kids!