Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Warfronts had a lot of potential, it would be shame if they were scrapped and forgotten, I'd like to see further iteration.
    There are only few things that need initial fixing to make them fun:

- Launching them. This is the biggest problem. Just like Mage Tower, the "donate resources to activate" mechanic sucks and the warfronts are not active often enough.
    - Tuning. It's a mindless zerg, but this could be easily changed by making objectives more important (so that you can't capture bases until you have upgraded certain building to certain level etc). Having a 20-player PvE co-op mode that isn't a raid is cool - but even Heroics are a bit too simple to win right now.
    - Rewards. They should move to token/currency based rewards instead of "drops from rare bosses".

I'd like to see more Warfronts in the future, but with 8.2.5 finishing the war story, I guess not...

Warfronts always felt to me like a system made to use the new assets they creating for a possible future world revamp, Arathi highlands (orc and human assets), Darkshore (night elf and undead assets), so there still might be new warfronts to use the assets they creating for Dwarf/Tauren and troll /gnome ect ect
    Last edited by Jalham; 2019-09-16 at 02:59 PM.

I dunno, maybe. It feels like based on current datamining the durotar and barrens warfronts are either being added or repurposed as part of the war campaign finales.