Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Exclamation [TV SERIES] Pokemon - holy crap he did it

Ash finally won a league.

22 years of traveling and grinding and coming in the top 10 in different leagues, he finally wins it.

Holy shit.

Wow
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

5+ Year Old Account
    Holy Crap. I had to check if this is real but this is. Damn. Ash really did it. Still not Pokemon game protagonist level, but job well done. Wonder if we will get a new hero for the Sword and Shield series.

Does that mean there might be something to the rumors that he's FINALLY being replaced as the anime protagonist? They finally let him win so they can get rid of him? I can only hope.

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Does that mean there might be something to the rumors that he's FINALLY being replaced as the anime protagonist? They finally let him win so they can get rid of him? I can only hope.
    Maybe he'll finally grow to be older than 10 as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Holy Crap. I had to check if this is real but this is. Damn. Ash really did it. Still not Pokemon game protagonist level, but job well done. Wonder if we will get a new hero for the Sword and Shield series.
    I wonder if they'll loose fans if Ash goes away.

I never believed the rumours that Ash might not be the protagonist in the next anime series until I heard about this. Now I'm willing to believe the rumours.

Series involving every region, gogogo.

Quote Originally Posted by Unlimited Power View Post
    Maybe he'll finally grow to be older than 10 as well.
    Reminded me a funny quote.
    Naruto's a dad.
    Ichigo's a dad.
    Goku's a dad, and granddad.
    Ash will always be 10 years old even though he celebrated his one year of his pokemon journey midway through Kanto.

kinda makes me mad that he won in such a horribly received series. he should have won back in Kalos when he actually deserved it.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vekks View Post
    kinda makes me mad that he won in such a horribly received series. he should have won back in Kalos when he actually deserved it.
    Dunno about deserving but he looks like he was drawn by a five year old.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account

I’ll Proabbly get back into Pokémon anime if they replace ash all the moms ash stuff is great.

He won the Orange Island league like 20 years ago...

Question to anyone that watches the show; did he finally learn how pokemon types work, or did he win the pokemon league by throwing an unleveled mudkip at a grass type pokemon?

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    He won the Orange Island league like 20 years ago...
    I had to Google it to find a single article from some CBR.com website that mentions Ash winning the Orange League. I guess people don't give a shit about it though because it was so long ago lol.

Anyways, holy fucking shit is the artstyle just downright butt fucking ugly in this new Pokemon anime. I don't care about Ash winning a Pokemon league thing or whatever anymore, but obviously I keep seeing articles about it (talk about a slow god damned news week). I knew Pokemon's animation had gotten steadily worse through the decades but jesus christ this is like the seventh level of hell or something.

Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    I had to Google it to find a single article from some CBR.com website that mentions Ash winning the Orange League. I guess people don't give a shit about it though because it was so long ago lol.
    Its just shoddy reporting.

I hear the Pokemon anime is going to face a "reboot" and it may also lead to removing Ash as a trainer from the series....MAYBE!
    Is this true?

It sounds true, since he won this time...the timing is perfect.

I heard this a couple weeks ago and have no additional information.

hold on dont jump the gun yet even tho he won we still dont know whats going to happen next week if he losses th exhibition he may continue traveling also im not sure that the alohan league is even an offical league yet

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    hold on dont jump the gun yet even tho he won we still dont know whats going to happen next week if he losses th exhibition he may continue traveling also im not sure that the alohan league is even an offical league yet
    This.

Ash won the Orange Island League, as well as the Battle Frontier. (He is technically the frontier brain for the battle pyramid which was why every single interaction with Paul was so infuriating to me)

He wins every league that isn't official, technically I suppose the alolan league is official since that was it's debut and he helped get it established; but I'm not sure if that counts in my own opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never....BURN IT"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    You are kinda joe Roganing this topic. Hardly have any actual knowledge other than what people have told you, and jumping into a discussion with people who have direct experience with it. Don't be Joe Rogan.

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    Question to anyone that watches the show; did he finally learn how pokemon types work, or did he win the pokemon league by throwing an unleveled mudkip at a grass type pokemon?
    last round was between two rock types and he won by countering a counter so....????

- - - Updated - - -

also id like to add the "official"leagues are held by the pokemon league association the alohan league was not, there for this was a non official league

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    last round was between two rock types and he won by countering a counter so....????

- - - Updated - - -

also id like to add the "official"leagues are held by the pokemon league association the alohan league was not, there for this was a non official league
    Alola and thus Alolan.

Also, it is the idea of from the game that the League was being built, so it fits game lore.

Thus, it counts more than the Orange Islands did.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    Alola and thus Alolan.

Also, it is the idea of from the game that the League was being built, so it fits game lore.

Thus, it counts more than the Orange Islands did.
    i know it counts more than the orange league did.....but its still not an "official" league