Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    2M Spider Mount
    Raven
    A snake mount would also fit my view of rogue.

The most rogue mount would be whatever mount the rogue can steal from other players. But since that's no possible... I would think something without hooves that can sneak around quietly.

No point being a rogue and flying in a huge ass dragon that roars and has flaming aura all around it and landing with a loud THUUUUUUUMP. Unless... it's a diversion! Ooooooh!

-Class mount, obviously.
    -I use one of the bats; can't remember which
    -Bloodfang Widow
    -Darkspore Mana Ray
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

new clutch of ha-li mount seems pretty stealthy -

BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

When I want to actually build a set that looks good and portrays my character as some sort of fantasy, I almost always go for the more simplistic looks/mounts. The overly flashy and "badass" mounts just look fake. So I'd say a dark colored horse for most races. Cat mounts or wolves for others. None of the flying mounts really fit the bill as flying mounts be definition are overly flashy and unbelievable imo.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

Been using it on my human rogue ever since I got it years ago.

The darkest of the Darkshore sabers for ground, one of the Class Hall ravens for air.