Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Those female goblin faces look a hell of a lot better than the one they chose to showcase on the "what's new" window a few news posts ago. Still on the fence about the worgen. Some aspects are good, but there's something that seems a bit off still. That third face for the females is good, as is the third male one. But the top two males ones... are just weird.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trbn View Post
    I always love when in argument people made up impossible and rare occasion situations just to support their own agenda.

if you want to LEVEL you will not use this feature.

if you want to use this feature you will not LEVEL and get heritage armor

what the fuck are you talking about ZULUL
    Leveling new characters is not impossible or rare.

If I want to level a new toon it’s likely the same friend will use it instead of levelling a 5th warrior.

If I wanted the heritage armour they’d also level with me using this just like I levelled a new shaman with them then ditched it at 110 when he got his heritage armour.

Is the problem that you don’t have any friends so you don’t understand wanting to level with some one even if you don’t need a new toon?

OMG, the goblins from the neck down almost look like roger from American Dad hahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Leveling new characters is not impossible or rare.

If I want to level a new toon it’s likely the same friend will use it instead of levelling a 5th warrior.

If I wanted the heritage armour they’d also level with me using this just like I levelled a new shaman with them then ditched it at 110 when he got his heritage armour.

Is the problem that you don’t have any friends so you don’t understand wanting to level with some one even if you don’t need a new toon?
    problem is that is useless feature and waste of development time

obviously game has a lot of problems and party sync is not saving the day.

making it personal is fine and fun of course. but it puts you in a bad light

also it's really time wasting for both of you to level like that. this "feature" made to live only coz of new raf. and it seems that current game has nothing to offer other than replaying QUESTS with friends, pity

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trbn View Post
    problem is that is useless feature and waste of development time

obviously game has a lot of problems and party sync is not saving the day.

making it personal is fine and fun of course. but it puts you in a bad light

also it's really time wasting for both of you to level like that. this "feature" made to live only coz of new raf. and it seems that current game has nothing to offer other than replaying QUESTS with friends, pity
    The system isn’t useless though I already laid out how it can and will be used.

Game development also isn’t an all or nothing thing even more so on a game as large as wow it’s not like they stopped every thing else to make this.

Wow is a video game every thing you do in it is wasting time. Having fun with a friend is no more of a waste then any thing else you could do.

Blizzard also just re released classic solely so people could replay old stuff with there friends, Mabye you missed that?

nothing learned from classic?

scaling in all forms is SHIT!

Goblins ugly like always - nothing new here.

Are female goblins from New Jersey ?

but why? Wont any new players use the 110 boost anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    According to PTR, yes. You can do anything at that level and gain exp including quests and dungeons.

You can also go into a raid like MC and it’ll scale your 5 man party down to 60. This allows you to use legendaries like Thunderfury which actually work as if you were a legitimate 60, like they can proc and everything. I really hope they expand this feature into raids at some point, using thunderfury on ptr felt so damn good for some reason. It was also actually pretty hard, we couldn’t kill any mobs as a 5 man even with current class design so it was awesome to see that too.

Sounds like this is testing for how to revamp classes in Classic and for level squish. Almost wish there was a way to do away with leveling somehow and make everything a "max level" zone somehow. Just make iLVL or abilities the progression. Not sure how you would even do that sort of thing but would be interesting.