What major lore characters still havent appeared in a raid?

I know theres quite a few major Lore characters out there that still havent appeared in game aside from a few random quests or a half @ss dungeon boss. Two off the top of my head are Medivh and Mal’Ganis. I honestly still cant figure out why Mal’Ganis didnt appear in Wrath at all other than Culling of Stratholme and a few random quests. Hes a dreadlord and servant of Archimonde so why doesnt he at least appear in WoD or Legion? He was the one behind Arthas turning into the Lich King so isnt that important enough to get made into a Raid Boss? What about Medivh? Medivh only opens the Dark Portal and then vanishes into thin air. Hes in the Black Morass but then what happens to him? Also we have only killed 3 old gods right? C'Thun, G'huun, and Yogg-Saron so arent there still 2 more out there?

Im not really that big of a Lore Nerd so Im sure there are plenty of others Im missing.
    Last edited by Lilly32; 2019-09-16 at 09:47 PM.

There is so much wrong with this post, I think I'll just go to bed now.

7+ Year Old Account
    Medivh will probably be making an appearance rather soon, he did show up in Legion twice so he's still a story element, but yeah you're missing a great deal of info to his activities

Mal'Ganis is definitely out there, he'll probably show up when we deal with the scourge again or whatever happens with Bolvar and the Ebon Blade.

N'zoth was just freed and the other was killed by a Titan...

We've seen a great deal, which is mainly why BFA and Legion have set up ground work for new villains, new lore, new mysteries to uncover

Quote Originally Posted by Lilly32 View Post
    Two off the top of my head are Medivh and Mal’Ganis.
    Read the lore behind these characters and you'll get your answer..

10+ Year Old Account
    I assume you slacked in legion.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Lilly32 View Post
    I know theres quite a few major Lore characters out there that still havent appeared in game aside from a few random quests or a half @ss dungeon boss. Two off the top of my head are Medivh and Mal’Ganis. I honestly still cant figure out why Mal’Ganis didnt appear in Wrath at all other than Culling of Stratholme and a few random quests. Hes a dreadlord and servant of Archimonde so why doesnt he at least appear in WoD or Legion? He was the one behind Arthas turning into the Lich King so isnt that important enough to get made into a Raid Boss? What about Medivh? Medivh only opens the Dark Portal and then vanishes into thin air. Hes in the Black Morass but then what happens to him? Also we have only killed 3 old gods right? C'Thun, G'huun, and Yogg-Saron so arent there still 2 more out there?

Im not really that big of a Lore Nerd so Im sure there are plenty of others Im missing.
    Read the World of Warcraft Chronicals. They explain alot. If not all questions about lore. + books!

The only Character i realy want to know what happend to him was Broxigar he is presumed dead as he struck at Sargeras with the Axe of Cenarius. I would loved to have seen what realy happened to him after he jumped through the portal.

Quote Originally Posted by Rolow View Post
    Read the lore behind these characters and you'll get your answer..
    Medivh is still alive. Khadgar killed him but then his mother rezed him. According to WoWiki Mal'Ganis status is also listed as alive. He appears in the pre-Legion battle but I honestly dont remember him, plus he would just go back to the nether anyways.
    Last edited by Lilly32; 2019-09-16 at 10:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yourfired View Post
    Read the World of Warcraft Chronicals. They explain alot. If not all questions about lore. + books!

The only Character i realy want to know what happend to him was Broxigar he is presumed dead as he struck at Sargeras with the Axe of Cenarius. I would loved to have seen what realy happened to him after he jumped through the portal.

https://www.wowhead.com/object=27736...-great-warrior

Haven't we butchered enough iconic Warcraft III characters? I'd rather not turn Medivh into a loot pinata. Mal'ganis I don't care too much about, he was just a catalyst for Arthas' fall, not much in the way of personality so I agree, we should have killed him in ICC or in Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Haven't we butchered enough iconic Warcraft III characters? I'd rather not turn Medivh into a loot pinata. Mal'ganis I don't care too much about, he was just a catalyst for Arthas' fall, not much in the way of personality so I agree, we should have killed him in ICC or in Legion.
    I could see Mal'Ganis taking Kil'jaeden's spot in the Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    I could see Mal'Ganis taking Kil'jaeden's spot in the Legion.
    I guess but that's one weak ass Legion. Doesn't matter either way, after two Legion-themed expansions (3 if you count WoD), I doubt we'll get another.

Mal'Ganis is known to body snatch and he was on broken shore. My guess is he is in a alliance soldier/hero waiting for his time to strike at the Lich King.

Demons are chaotic by nature and they were only the legion because tghey were bounded by sargeras command which is no more

Quote Originally Posted by Felthan View Post
    Mal'Ganis is known to body snatch and he was on broken shore. My guess is he is in a alliance soldier/hero waiting for his time to strike at the Lich King.
    Wasn't Mal'ganis pretending to be Matthias Shaw in the Rogue order hall story in Legion?
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation