New enchantment, transmogrifiable gear, and mount listings have been added.

Saw this in reference to the BMAH on a post for 8.2.5. I'm just returning from an extended break from the game and was wondering if anyone knows what mounts they plan on adding?

My uncle monitors Blizzard corporate correspondence and it's totes gonna be 1% mounts from WoD and Legion aka Ironhoof Destroyer.

Quote Originally Posted by f4ncybear View Post
    My uncle monitors Blizzard corporate correspondence and it's totes gonna be 1% mounts from WoD and Legion aka Ironhoof Destroyer.
    Cute. Considering the patch has been on the PTR for awhile now, I figured someone might have seen what was being offered.

I checked PTR for 2 resets now and didn't see anything new except for armor pieces from Ordos.

Alright, thanks.

this is very ionteresting

BMAH is actually that one thing that bothers me a bit. I still get my own enjoyment from actually farming the content but it's hard to argue that some of those things get devalued by being available via simple purchase with in-game gold.

And combined with many realms going extremely low population now, you can get many of those mounts for literally nothing. Even the rarer things don't don't go for that much. I've seen 2-3 Nalak mounts sold for like 1,5mil on my own realm in the recent months, while it costs like 600k to buy the new Mechagon vendor mount. So it's not even 3 times as much, for a mount that you can be farming for years and not get it.

Blizzard don't fuck around. Tusks of Mannoroth start at 750k