Abilities arms and fury should have

Arms

Based on the Tauren Chieftain:

Shockwave [only available to protection]: Sends a wave of force in a frontal cone, causing (7.7805% of attack power) damage and stunning all enemies within 10 yards for 2 sec.

Reincarnation [shaman ability]: Allows you to resurrect yourself upon death with 20% health and rage. This effect can occur only once every 30 minutes.

Uppercut [not available to players]: Inflict damage to an enemy, knocking it back.

Pulverize [not available to players]: Pulverize the target, inflicting X Physical damage at the location.

Fury

Based on the Mountain King:

Thunder Clap [only available to protection]: Blasts all enemies within 8 yards for (330.8% of attack power) damage and reduces their movement speed by 50% for 10 sec.
    Generates 5 Rage.

Bash [not available to players]: Your attacks have a chance to inflict extra damage and stun the enemy for 2 seconds (1 second against players).

Avatar [only available to arms and protection]: Transform into a colossus for 20 sec, causing you to deal 20% increased damage and removing all roots and snares.

Knock Away [not available to players]: Inflicts X damage plus X to nearby enemies and knocks them back.

Haymaker [Kul'tiran racial]: Wind up, then unleash your might upon your foe, dealing X Physical damage, stunning for 3 sec, and knocking them back substantially.

Battle Fury [not available to players]: Increases all damage done by 7% for 20 seconds.

Rend [only available to arms]: Wounds the target, causing (150% of weapon damage) Physical damage instantly and an additional (1,000% of attack power) Bleed damage over 8 sec.

Second Wind [only available to arms]: Restores 6% health every 1 sec when you have not taken damage for 5 sec.

Block [only available to protection]: Gives a chance to block enemy melee and ranged attacks.

Sledgehammer [not available to players]: Inflicts X Physical damage to an enemy and reduces their armor by 10% for 6 sec. This effect stacks.

Reverberation [not available to players]: Silences nearby enemies, preventing them from casting spells for 4 sec.

Skullsplitter [only available to arms]: Bash an enemy's skull, dealing (84% of Attack power) Physical damage and generates 20 Rage.

Thunder Strike Glyph [only available to protection]: Your Thunder Clap visual includes a lightning strike.

Unstoppable Force [only available to protection]:
    Avatar increases the damage of Thunder Clap by 30%, and reduces its cooldown by 50%.

Thunderstruck [only available to protection]: Thunder Clap roots all targets for 1 sec.
    Last edited by username993720; 2019-10-01 at 08:30 PM.

sounds a bit biased to fury here

Need better sorting. You got arms in fury section and added in Prot to.

shockwave sure.

Everything else no. U shouldn’t have a ton of self healing as warrior or a reincarnate. The way CDs work on gcd, it’s really annoying to have more than one dps cd to pop. So I don’t want more dps CDs.

Would be nice to have throwdown back. (Baseline melee stun)

More abilities should be shared between specs, this is true for all classes. Would be nice if arms/fury could switch to sword and board, go defensive stance and off tank when needed.

Most of these aren't thematically or mechanically interesting, especially without stating how they fit into the over-all design of those specs. If you give everybody everything then everybody is the same. Blizzard has this design mantra of "concentrated coolness" and it's one of the few things they stick to and usually deliver on fairly well. Ease of access to playing classes has probably resulted in most of the class design issues of today but the thematic design of each spec can't really be debated.

This is again an example of someone being way to greedy.

Sure fury and arms lack utility. No doubt. But don’t go from 0 to 100.

They should probably both get shockwave. But what you describe with multiple knockbacks, multiple stuns, AOE silence etc. is a bit too much.
    Last edited by Kaver; 2019-09-23 at 08:45 AM.

... and this is why "you think you do, but you don`t" happened. ¯\_(ツ) _/¯

Shockwave would be a good addition though.

So just all the stuns basically? Sure you don't want to chuck a few more in there for good measure?

Quote Originally Posted by Nfinitii View Post
    shockwave sure.

Everything else no. U shouldn’t have a ton of self healing as warrior or a reincarnate. The way CDs work on gcd, it’s really annoying to have more than one dps cd to pop. So I don’t want more dps CDs.

Would be nice to have throwdown back. (Baseline melee stun)

More abilities should be shared between specs, this is true for all classes. Would be nice if arms/fury could switch to sword and board, go defensive stance and off tank when needed.
    I agree, I do wish that arms have some shelfhealing tho, like old second wind and blood craze and enraged regen.

And even tho I think storm Bolt is great I do think that Throwdown is more fiting for a warrior.

Sword and board play would be awsome to get back.

The mentality of the OP is what put class design in the horrid state it's in these days. Too many overlapping tools, borrowing from other specs and classes; a lack of originality.

Quote Originally Posted by Niroshi View Post
    So just all the stuns basically? Sure you don't want to chuck a few more in there for good measure?
    Throw in no DR's on any of them and now you are talking.

What Warrior should have

"Everything I can possibly imagine, because I play this class"

Also "All other classes are fine", I don't play them. Ship it boys.
    I7 6700K : 16GB DDR4 3000 : GTX1070 : Firestudio : Naga : G27

Quote Originally Posted by Niroshi View Post
    how bout battle rez, shroud and blade flurry! /s