Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
  1. #61
    The Lightbringer DesoPL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Hell...
    Posts
    3,269
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    There's currently random screen shake in the game. They say it's a bug, but WoW did the same thing before Cataclysm. Bug or a hint?
    That would be an ultimate trolling.
    If you are Activision fan boy. Please don't talk to me.

  2. #62
    Banned Lilithvia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Posts
    2,658
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    that thicc cutie responsible for making the good shit like alexstraza is gone now.

    i fear that the ladies of hots will suffer for this.
    You mean the same Alexstrazsa model that caused a shitstorm because it looked vastly different from WoW's Alexstrazsa?

  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    You mean the same Alexstrazsa model that caused a shitstorm because it looked vastly different from WoW's Alexstrazsa?
    it looks how she SHOULD look in wow.

    she's the aspect of life, yet in wow she doesn't even have childbearing hips.
    https://imgur.com/FX4poT6

    steve danuser - waifu cringelord

  4. #64
    Banned Lilithvia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Posts
    2,658
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    it looks how she SHOULD look in wow.

    she's the aspect of life, yet in wow she doesn't even have childbearing hips.
    Weird, seeing as that's not exactly what caused the controversy, but okay

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    Weird, seeing as that's not exactly what caused the controversy, but okay
    i've seen people say she looks bad, because they're stupid boomers that don't like upgrading the looks of people(or sticc-loving inferiors). i've not seen any controversy though.

    her HoTS model is just better in every single way than the shitty belf model in wow.
    https://imgur.com/FX4poT6

    steve danuser - waifu cringelord

  6. #66
    Banned Lilithvia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Posts
    2,658
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've seen people say she looks bad, because they're stupid boomers that don't like upgrading the looks of people(or sticc-loving inferiors). i've not seen any controversy though.

    her HoTS model is just better in every single way than the shitty belf model in wow.
    The controversy was over the fact that the HOTS model doesn't dress like the WoW character, even if it is a similar scheme.

  7. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    The controversy was over the fact that the HOTS model doesn't dress like the WoW character, even if it is a similar scheme.
    eh, i don't mind that too much, now that she's got an ass that could actually kill someone.

    would it be better if that ass was showing like it is in wow? maybe, yeah. but it's enough to know it's huge.
    https://imgur.com/FX4poT6

    steve danuser - waifu cringelord

  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    The controversy was over the fact that the HOTS model doesn't dress like the WoW character, even if it is a similar scheme.
    Isn't the only change to the HotS model is that she actually wears pants now?
    #RememberTeldrassil
    Because goodness knows Blizzard would rather people forget about the Night Elves entirely.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •