Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    There's currently random screen shake in the game. They say it's a bug, but WoW did the same thing before Cataclysm. Bug or a hint?
    That would be an ultimate trolling.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    that thicc cutie responsible for making the good shit like alexstraza is gone now.

i fear that the ladies of hots will suffer for this.
    You mean the same Alexstrazsa model that caused a shitstorm because it looked vastly different from WoW's Alexstrazsa?

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    You mean the same Alexstrazsa model that caused a shitstorm because it looked vastly different from WoW's Alexstrazsa?
    it looks how she SHOULD look in wow.

she's the aspect of life, yet in wow she doesn't even have childbearing hips.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    it looks how she SHOULD look in wow.

she's the aspect of life, yet in wow she doesn't even have childbearing hips.
    Weird, seeing as that's not exactly what caused the controversy, but okay

Weird, seeing as that's not exactly what caused the controversy, but okay
    i've seen people say she looks bad, because they're stupid boomers that don't like upgrading the looks of people(or sticc-loving inferiors). i've not seen any controversy though.

her HoTS model is just better in every single way than the shitty belf model in wow.

5+ Year Old Account
    i've seen people say she looks bad, because they're stupid boomers that don't like upgrading the looks of people(or sticc-loving inferiors). i've not seen any controversy though.

her HoTS model is just better in every single way than the shitty belf model in wow.
    The controversy was over the fact that the HOTS model doesn't dress like the WoW character, even if it is a similar scheme.

The controversy was over the fact that the HOTS model doesn't dress like the WoW character, even if it is a similar scheme.
    eh, i don't mind that too much, now that she's got an ass that could actually kill someone.

would it be better if that ass was showing like it is in wow? maybe, yeah. but it's enough to know it's huge.

Isn't the only change to the HotS model is that she actually wears pants now?
    "Go back...I just want to go back...!"