Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Yes! More real $ shop stuff! I'm so happy I might actually come back to BFA from Classic! /s

Save the bees!
    Love that blizzard try to bring attention to bee extinction.
    no bees = no weed = no love

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nozuka View Post
    Funny how after all these years and 32493932 mounts in their collection - that you can't use all at the same time anyway - people are still going bonkers for new mounts.
    I don't really get it.
    It's the usual hoarding phenomena, people love to build shrines to themselves for obvious purposes, this along with the gambling aspect makes us easy to manipulate or capitalize on our desires. On the individual level what we do with our time is the crux of whether this is good or bad. It can come down to where we're headed together as well I suppose.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

High Overlord
    3+ Year Old Account
    How very pretty WoW looks these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Last time I checked goats elf’s dwarfs and gnomes are not humans.
    Then you should check again, because those are basically humans with hoofs and horns, humans with long ears, bearded humans and midget humans.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ornichi View Post
    Then you should check again, because those are basically humans with hoofs and horns, humans with long ears, bearded humans and midget humans.
    So is the horde green humans blue humans undead humans short green and humans with long ears?

Is the only non human race cows and pandas?

Were all the mini holidays put in for eventual MTX? starting to feel that way

All the tears about the Bee. I don't see why it wouldn't be usable by horde, if Kutafon and Torcali are usable by Alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by justandulas View Post
    How dare they discount stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by Archibalde View Post
    My 2000 wolves and 1000 pterrodax recolors say hi too. Not that you'd ever care, though...
    You're correct, I DON'T care, not in the slightest... because this is a stupid, silly argument.

The only thing preventing a Horde-only player from getting a bee mount is rolling an Alliance character. And since I'd bet that over 99% of the player base has at least one character from the opposing faction -- ESPECIALLY during BFA, where there is a completely separate and distinctive leveling storyline and experience on the other side -- then this becomes a non-issue, except for the select few who remain stubborn.

If being stubbornly Horde-only is a thing for you, then you can live without a bee mount. Life will go on.

Quote Originally Posted by Malrune View Post
    Alliance bringing up their horses, like clockwork.
    Imagine choosing the play the blandest, most generic cookie-cutter human races in a fantasy game with tons of unique and novel options and then being mad that said humans ride generic horses.
    I guess Blizzard just thought that bees don't fit the Horde's faction aesthetic. Apparently, they're too edgy for it.

Funny how after all these years and 32493932 mounts in their collection - that you can't use all at the same time anyway - people are still going bonkers for new mounts.
    I don't really get it.
    Same here. I don't understand. Seems like WoW is now all about collecting stuff just for the sake of filling collection tabs.

All that matter are achievements, cosmetics and collections. Gear gets replaced sooner or later.

Quote Originally Posted by Dilbon View Post
    All that matter are achievements, cosmetics and collections. Gear gets replaced sooner or later.
    Why do they matter?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by justandulas View Post
    Pirate day was added in tbc before MTX were even really a thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    I guess Blizzard just thought that bees don't fit the Horde's faction aesthetic. Apparently, they're too edgy for it.
    Well surly then need an angry looking wasp mount then!

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Well surly then need an angry looking wasp mount then!
    With extra spikes.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    With extra spikes.
    You can never have enough spikes!
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by yarathir View Post
    with extra spikes.
    all the spikes!

Quote Originally Posted by Malrune View Post
    Alliance bringing up their horses, like clockwork.
    Imagine choosing the play the blandest, most generic cookie-cutter human races in a fantasy game with tons of unique and novel options and then being mad that said humans ride generic horses.
    You do realize that the problem with horses is for the whole Alliance, not just Humans and Kul Tirans, right?

Quote Originally Posted by kaid View Post
    I am sorry I can't hear your complaints over the sound of all the horses the alliance has gotten stuck with this expansion for faction mounts.
    As if the horde hasn't gotten multiple pterodactyls that are just as boring?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Wheee...so far this thread goes unexpected places. People mostly discuss (well, rather flame each other and are salty about) the bee mount and not how store mounts kill(ed) WoW.

/amazed
    The store mounts are generally boring and ugly. They are less of a problem than blizzcon specific mounts and trading card game mounts.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't really get it.
    The vast majority of the mounts in the game are ugly and dumb. People like things that are new and not ugly.

The biggest problem with mounts these days are they are too easy to get. There is a grind that takes X days to get them and on X+1 day half the people you see are using that new mount they were excited to get... but when everyone else has it too it isn't special and then it becomes boring.

We need more mounts like the War Bear where you can only get it if you're in the top Y% of the population and it looks cool enough to use regularly.

Yes, I know we have the Mechagon mount and mythic raid mounts. I'm just asking for a few more. Maybe even themed ones per dungeon.
    Snarky: Adjective - Any language that contains quips or comments containing sarcastic or satirical witticisms intended as blunt irony. Usually delivered in a manner that is somewhat abrupt and out of context and intended to stun and amuse.

Back onto the subject,....
    Based on that first line of the description, do you think that we will need the bee pet so you can get led to this new Queen?
    Last edited by slime; 2019-09-19 at 07:13 PM.