Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    How any of this is a problem, I never understood...
    The problem is Blizzard has incentive to make all the best looking mounts paid store mounts and make the in game mounts look bad to increase sales.

Like I said, I don't think that has happened (despite having incentive to).

It did happen in the past, as the Spectral Tiger and the Blizzard Polar Bear + Murloc mounts were the best mounts in the game for a long time.
    Snarky: Adjective - Any language that contains quips or comments containing sarcastic or satirical witticisms intended as blunt irony. Usually delivered in a manner that is somewhat abrupt and out of context and intended to stun and amuse.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Right...IIRC somebody in this thread said "Not a problem, because all store mounts are ugly" and you claim they are the best...so that is taste right here. I think (as I said earlier) one of the ugliest mount is the most expensive and several mounts are pretty "meh" (though admittedly unique looking)

Spectral Tiger / Polar Bear I believe are promotion / Blizzcon mounts? Not shop mounts? The murloc mounts I don't recall.
    Please read before posting.
    Snarky: Adjective - Any language that contains quips or comments containing sarcastic or satirical witticisms intended as blunt irony. Usually delivered in a manner that is somewhat abrupt and out of context and intended to stun and amuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    I take it the bee mount is still only usable by Alliance?

Typical. Alliance get access to both a mount and a rep that the Horde don’t have and before someone points at Kua’fon or Child of Torcali, both of those mounts can be used on Alliance toons once earned on Horde and they don’t have a reputation associated with them.

Let's just cry and whine about it for a year or so and we get our own Horde version of the mount, bit darker and with more spikes, like it obviously should be for a Horde mount...
    That's usually how the Alliance gets what they want, so just follow the example.
    MMO-Champion Forum
    noun

1. a place where people who stopped playing World of Warcraft 10 years ago gather to tell those who still enjoy the game, how bad it is right now.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    is the Dreadwake mount limited release? or is it on the shop forever now