Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Back onto the subject,....
    Based on that first line of the description, do you think that we will need the bee pet so you can get led to this new Queen?
    Last edited by slime; 2019-09-19 at 07:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bullseyed View Post

The store mounts are generally boring and ugly. They are less of a problem than blizzcon specific mounts and trading card game mounts.
    I do find one of the more expensive mounts ugly, the whatever forged Nightmare...whatever the thing is called that costs 30 Euros. The Dreadwake is actually kinda nice...also glad the spider mount is exclusively in-game for now.

How any of this is a problem, I never understood...but maybe I just have a tighter control on my spending habits. Also I truly believe that any company should have the right to make you an offer - and that you as a customer should be the one who can refuse it to the point that they go out of business because of their bad choices. Just don't blame the company when thousands of idiots buy the shit they offer.

If I could not live by that belief, I would go crazy by the amount of crap that is offered and consumed from ...say...fast food places or trash stores.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    How any of this is a problem, I never understood...
    The problem is Blizzard has incentive to make all the best looking mounts paid store mounts and make the in game mounts look bad to increase sales.

Like I said, I don't think that has happened (despite having incentive to).

It did happen in the past, as the Spectral Tiger and the Blizzard Polar Bear + Murloc mounts were the best mounts in the game for a long time.
    Snarky: Adjective - Any language that contains quips or comments containing sarcastic or satirical witticisms intended as blunt irony. Usually delivered in a manner that is somewhat abrupt and out of context and intended to stun and amuse.

The problem is Blizzard has incentive to make all the best looking mounts paid store mounts and make the in game mounts look bad to increase sales.

Like I said, I don't think that has happened (despite having incentive to).

It did happen in the past, as the Spectral Tiger and the Blizzard Polar Bear + Murloc mounts were the best mounts in the game for a long time.
    Right...IIRC somebody in this thread said "Not a problem, because all store mounts are ugly" and you claim they are the best...so that is taste right here. I think (as I said earlier) one of the ugliest mount is the most expensive and several mounts are pretty "meh" (though admittedly unique looking)

Spectral Tiger / Polar Bear I believe are promotion / Blizzcon mounts? Not shop mounts? The murloc mounts I don't recall.

I can get behind the idea that a company does things to "increase sales" - Jesus...who couldn't? We live and thrive high riding capitalism...so color me shocked - and don't pretend it is a Blizzard only thing..you would be ignoring the world around it and probably couldn't stand your everyday life if you applied that same standard.

Finally, on a personal note I disagree with "in game mounts look bad" - my mounts that are marked as "favorite" or used extensively all are in-game mounts: Be it the water striders pre-flying or the Yak with the vendors - but beyond that the Sky Golem (on herbalists), the spider mount (always awesome) the Warframe, the Netherwing mounts from TBC, the drake from the emissary cache of Legion...Ashes of Alar, Frostbrood Vanquisher, Ratscallion, and so on...

But hey...taste and all...sure, the Fey Dragon is nice...but to me there are a TON of great looking in-game mounts...and finally the much anticipated Bee mount is also available in game...and not as one could have expected in the shop.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Right...IIRC somebody in this thread said "Not a problem, because all store mounts are ugly" and you claim they are the best...so that is taste right here. I think (as I said earlier) one of the ugliest mount is the most expensive and several mounts are pretty "meh" (though admittedly unique looking)

Spectral Tiger / Polar Bear I believe are promotion / Blizzcon mounts? Not shop mounts? The murloc mounts I don't recall.
    Please read before posting.
    Snarky: Adjective - Any language that contains quips or comments containing sarcastic or satirical witticisms intended as blunt irony. Usually delivered in a manner that is somewhat abrupt and out of context and intended to stun and amuse.

Please read before posting.
    Please be clearer in your wording than being all wishy-washy.

You know..as in "The problem is" and " I don't think that has happened".

So what is it then? Is it a problem or didn't it happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    I take it the bee mount is still only usable by Alliance?

Typical. Alliance get access to both a mount and a rep that the Horde don’t have and before someone points at Kua’fon or Child of Torcali, both of those mounts can be used on Alliance toons once earned on Horde and they don’t have a reputation associated with them.

Let's just cry and whine about it for a year or so and we get our own Horde version of the mount, bit darker and with more spikes, like it obviously should be for a Horde mount...
    That's usually how the Alliance gets what they want, so just follow the example.
    MMO-Champion Forum
    noun

1. a place where people who stopped playing World of Warcraft 10 years ago gather to tell those who still enjoy the game, how bad it is right now.

Pandaren Monk
    is the Dreadwake mount limited release? or is it on the shop forever now