Yes or no : can dungeons and raid mounts drop if you use one of your extras rolls ?

I was so happy the one time I got an extra mount (the Kokron scorp from Orgrimmar) that I still don't remember clearly if it dropped from the boss or the coin.

I don't believe they can drop from the bonus rolls, but I can't say for sure.

Only Mists of Pandaria world boss (Sha, Galleon, Oondasta, Nalak) mounts can be rolled with coins. Rest is drop only.

No, you cannot bonus roll mounts (only MoP world bosses you can)

Mounts cannot drop from bonus rolls in raids. I don't know if they can in dungeons.

Pets can be bonus rolled, however.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Na, that would be easier. I think they will never do it, and MoP only have bonus roll mounts for World Bosses, nothing else.

Mounts are probably something i will always enjoy getting in the game, if i have them all, and don't need to hunt them, or have bonus rolls, for a larger chance, wouldn't probably be that fun, it's more fun like this. A drop. Ofc sometimes i get tired of repeating same stuff until i get one, but that's part of my enjoyment.

Quote Originally Posted by Nefarious Tea View Post
    Mounts cannot drop from bonus rolls in raids. I don't know if they can in dungeons.

Pets can be bonus rolled, however.
    This is correct though I feel I should also add other goodies like garrosh heirloom weapons when they existed could not be bonus rolled either.