Patch 8.2.5 Player versus Player changes

Mercenaries no longer benefit from the effects of Enlistment Bonus.
    I really can't understand why?
    Maybe with high horde participation as mercenaries happened that alliance got longer queues from instant to few minutes (I'm speaking for EU servers btw) but aren't goal to make queues shorter or equal for both factions? This way alliance will have enlistment bonus for all times and instant queues and horde never with ~10 min queue time. WHY?!

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno83 View Post
    I really can't understand why?
    Maybe with high horde participation as mercenaries happened that alliance got longer queues from instant to few minutes (I'm speaking for EU servers btw) but aren't goal to make queues shorter or equal for both factions? This way alliance will have enlistment bonus for all times and instant queues and horde never with ~10 min queue time. WHY?!
    Blizzard has done changes no one asked for or even wanted. What they do in their mentality assumes it benefits everyone but in reality just irritates people.

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    Blizzard has done changes no one asked for or even wanted. What they do in their mentality assumes it benefits everyone but in reality just irritates people.
    Exactly.

I think the only logical answer to the question is that the faction imbalance is far worse than everybody thinks and Blizzard has no intention to dissolve factions. So the only way for them to go forward is to increase switching-pressure on the Horde players.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Makes sense if you are trying to push more people to alliance there’s no real reason to switch if you get the bonuses of the smaller faction either way.