Thread: Faction Balance

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    Heartseeker is looking like server to go to if you wanna xfer off a horde heavy server. Wouldnt be surprised to see a large influx to there from the 10 servers that can xfer there this weekend
    Yeah that worries me. I LOVE the pop here. Its like a real vanilla realm and not a zergy mess

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyw View Post
    try going into 60 zones. we are constantly outnumbered, like big time. look at lvl 60 distribution. - in fact I know for a fact that alliance has had MC raids (not how successful) we are far from being there on horde side
    Been to 60 zones and have still not had that experience. It could be true but that doesn't mean that there's a huge faction imbalance, gotta look at all level brackets for that.

If you think it's bad now, just wait until Phase 2. Going to be a shit ton of complaints on forums/reddit about getting camped 24/7. Guessing blizz will cave and have a very short phase 2 or open up paid transfers.

Quote Originally Posted by Dahij View Post
    Been to 60 zones and have still not had that experience. It could be true but that doesn't mean that there's a huge faction imbalance, gotta look at all level brackets for that.
    Its true. We have maybe what? 25 lvl 60 horde at peak hours. Something needs to be done. Horde AH is the most dead place I have ever seen. If we dont get a merge people Will flere Come paid transfer. Which might be what blizz is after, who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    Wowpop.appspot.com and classicrealminfo.com
    Neither of these is remotely accurate. There are sites that mine the Armory for active characters that are far more accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by wysimdnwyg View Post
    Yeah, I was a bit slow compared to many people on my server (Azgalor) in leveling in Vanilla, so by the time I got to STV on my Hunter, there were many level 40+ Horde running around ganking any Ally in sight. It was a dangerous time, for sure. Didn't help any that I was not good at PVP (still am) and didn't enjoy it (still don't). The only way I survived it was because I had Shadowmeld and could effectively hide whenever I needed to. It didn't always work, but it did well enough I was able to keep my sanity until I finished and could go somewhere a bit less crowded.
    Yeah for sure, it depends on a few factors. It was exciting and dangerous for me but it can get quite toxic as well. Of course if you don't like PvP that much, it would have been bettre to just pick PvE but how can you know for sure when you create your first character?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kagthul View Post
    Neither of these is remotely accurate. There are sites that mine the Armory for active characters that are far more accurate.
    Wouldn't mind a link there sir, thank you

Link. ?

With the recently broken addon, there is no more reliable data feed for the websites.

Big claim with no proof. Mind sharing?
    Last edited by ellieg; 2019-09-20 at 11:36 AM.

There is no armory for Classic nub.