Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Fully agree. They could have made great use for the location. Also, i think Class Halls could have been made a permanent thing through all future expansions given how they can provide a solid personal progression and just makes sense thatw e as players are basically one of the most renown living being on the whole fucking planet.

Instead they just vanished because "NU MOH RELEVUNT".

I'm starting to hate this "reset everything" cycle. Plus given how the game has become "you can engage in 82754763258734 systems but if you don't do everything you're behind" i cannot see myself playing in foreseeable future, both for burning out and lack of actual time to play. Especially since M+ is literally invalidating raiding (while the system is really good as content imho).

It stopped being good when "how much time people stay online" became more important than "how many people are paying us a sub".
    agreed, we were just playing a game but to them we were murdering innocents. rubbish

Quote Originally Posted by AcidicSyn View Post
    When Legion was announced and class order halls previewed I was 100% dead positive on what a few of the class order halls would be, it was quite obvious to me at the time. (yeah pretty sure I got all of them wrong and most were confusingly so. Pallies and DKs were the only ones that fit existing lore IIRC)
    I thought I was befuddled when Mages didn't get Karazahn but at least a place in Dalaran made some sense; but How in blazes Rogues did not get a revamped Ravenholdt I'll never understand.
    I didn't like that it was a sewer, but I wasn't surprised it wouldn't be Ravenholdt. During the legendary dagger questline in Cataclysm, much of Ravenholdt was burned by red dragons, along with most of the rogues there, when the red dragonflight was trying to find Wrathion.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

Quote Originally Posted by Destinas View Post
    I didn't like that it was a sewer, but I wasn't surprised it wouldn't be Ravenholdt. During the legendary dagger questline in Cataclysm, much of Ravenholdt was burned by red dragons, along with most of the rogues there, when the red dragonflight was trying to find Wrathion.
    True, but I feel like that would have just been the perfect excuse to revamp it as an order hall. The sewer imo only really fits in with one aspect of the Rogue class fantasy/flavor; being Outlaw. It would have been fine as an entrance, like meeting up with someone who smuggles you out unseen or something (to justify the teleport) but not as the entire hall itself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never....BURN IT"

If they start doing Classic+ stuff, Ravenholdt should be on the top of the list for being expanded on.