Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by AcidicSyn View Post
    When Legion was announced and class order halls previewed I was 100% dead positive on what a few of the class order halls would be, it was quite obvious to me at the time. (yeah pretty sure I got all of them wrong and most were confusingly so. Pallies and DKs were the only ones that fit existing lore IIRC)
    I thought I was befuddled when Mages didn't get Karazahn but at least a place in Dalaran made some sense; but How in blazes Rogues did not get a revamped Ravenholdt I'll never understand.
    I didn't like that it was a sewer, but I wasn't surprised it wouldn't be Ravenholdt. During the legendary dagger questline in Cataclysm, much of Ravenholdt was burned by red dragons, along with most of the rogues there, when the red dragonflight was trying to find Wrathion.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destinas View Post
    I didn't like that it was a sewer, but I wasn't surprised it wouldn't be Ravenholdt. During the legendary dagger questline in Cataclysm, much of Ravenholdt was burned by red dragons, along with most of the rogues there, when the red dragonflight was trying to find Wrathion.
    True, but I feel like that would have just been the perfect excuse to revamp it as an order hall. The sewer imo only really fits in with one aspect of the Rogue class fantasy/flavor; being Outlaw. It would have been fine as an entrance, like meeting up with someone who smuggles you out unseen or something (to justify the teleport) but not as the entire hall itself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never....BURN IT"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    You are kinda joe Roganing this topic. Hardly have any actual knowledge other than what people have told you, and jumping into a discussion with people who have direct experience with it. Don't be Joe Rogan.

If they start doing Classic+ stuff, Ravenholdt should be on the top of the list for being expanded on.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Fully agree. They could have made great use for the location. Also, i think Class Halls could have been made a permanent thing through all future expansions given how they can provide a solid personal progression and just makes sense thatw e as players are basically one of the most renown living being on the whole fucking planet.

Instead they just vanished because "NU MOH RELEVUNT".

I'm starting to hate this "reset everything" cycle. Plus given how the game has become "you can engage in 82754763258734 systems but if you don't do everything you're behind" i cannot see myself playing in foreseeable future, both for burning out and lack of actual time to play. Especially since M+ is literally invalidating raiding (while the system is really good as content imho).

It stopped being good when "how much time people stay online" became more important than "how many people are paying us a sub".
    Completely agree. Burning down the manor would make for a perfect excuse to update not only the manor, but the surrounding area as well, opening opportunities for some class quests or maybe even world quests, perhaps a dungeon, a portal to SI:7 would be nice to have too.

As they're bringing back Poisons to all specs, they might even do it there with a quest or two. Even cooler if they make Poisons a profession again.

I'm really optimistic that they have something planned for Ravenholdt as it's such a cool opportunity, but I won't be surprised if they disappoint.

I just wish we had a teleport directly to our class hall, as other classes do. I'd like to hang out there often, but the Dalaran Hearthstone + sprint + badge + running down to the class hall is eh

Man, bringing up order halls again just really underlines to me how pointless they ended up being when they had the potential to be a wonderful addition to the game for every class.

Just give the players a teleport to the order hall instead of the Dalaran Hearthstone and make sure each order hall is either in a flavorful location in the old world likes the Paladin order hall, or has use beyond that like the Druid order hall.

Suddenly the order halls are not just a Legion done-and-gone system, but instead something permanent players can come back to and feel good about having. Just like how i am sure other druids love the ability to actually teleport to a location that allows them to travel to a variety of locations in the old world and Northrend.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

The best thing about Ravenholdt isn’t that it’s a group of RPing dorks who suck at Rogue; it’s all the whining that we got The Underbelly as the Rogue class hall.

Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    The best thing about Ravenholdt isn’t that it’s a group of RPing dorks who suck at Rogue; it’s all the whining that we got The Underbelly as the Rogue class hall.
    Why is that good?

10+ Year Old Account
    Rogue class hall was the worst. Obviously should have been ravenholdt, but devs r 2 returded kek

Completely agree about the meh dal hearthstone>flash badge>sprint like who the fuck designs this shit..

agreed. a revamped Ravenholdt manor would have made a perfect class hall for us rogues. Its so obvious that I cant believe none at blizz HQ saw it.

There is a rogue class trainer there.

I think Tarren Mill => UC is one of the fastest flight points in the game though, it might take you longer to walk to raveholdt that to fly to UC.
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

10+ Year Old Account
    I might be wrong, but couldn't you get a toy or fun item from a ghost in a basement in Ravenholdt? Might be somewhere else tho'.
    Be strong, Clarence! Be strong for mother!

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    There should at least be a title associated with it, like "Lord of Ravenholdt."
    Considering I play in the Ravenholdt-US realm. I would farm this like crazy

I recall going there for the Fangs of the Father legendary daggers.
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel